• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
These people have the fattest cat I've ever seen.

1LnQuf5.jpg

🐖🐈🍔

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I can get my Mac out of the closet for a second I guess.

k im in tinychat and nobody is doing anything

Andrew.

Banned
She just left.

We killed 375 ml of Cuervo Gold between the two.

Plenty of vaped prime weedies.

Introduced her to the goodness of Imogen Heap.

Solid night.

hoggert

5-6 beers and barely buzzed, fuck. managed to kill two bosses in DaS2 so i obviously need to take a break to get my tolerance back up

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Had a shot of apple pie moonshine
Now back to my gin 💜💜💜💜

gin is disgusting

moonshine is dangerous, it hits you later than most. finished off like a quarter of my friends moonshine one night and ate the cherry at the bottom, puked like 7 times at work the next day

Minus_Me

Last time I was asleep I was over Africa or something. I've been up for 48 hours I think. Just went to a show and I feel like I'm dreaming. finishing off the nighth with a white russian.

friend just asked me to put down 10gs on a new business. told me i could make 700gs a year. he works the nascar circuits. i'm sure those stands make money but 700gs? gtfo.

came off the boat from poland. well off a flight.. but i always found it amazing that african americans love me. and vice versa. throw me in city and i will have fun . had a blast in newark,queeens,sf,chicago,sf,oak,seatlle...dallas does;nt count

Salsa

tonight's night was pretty shitty and resulted in me and a friend saying "we should get fucked up better than this tomorrow"

I cant believe the level of hot girls I see these days. Seriously, I dont know what happened in the last couple years but it wasnt like this when I was their age (18-20)

it's insane, they're intimidating as shit. hottest girls ever

you guys need to visit <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom