• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

there's hot girls everywhere

not like you got the exclusive on that shit

I dont know man

it's getting crazy

tonight was specially insane

we hit like 3 places and it felt like I was in heaven in each one

everyone is wearing leather pants too

it's insane. it makes me feel bad

J. Bravo

tonight's night was pretty shitty and resulted in me and a friend saying "we should get fucked up better than this tomorrow"

I cant believe the level of hot girls I see these days. Seriously, I dont know what happened in the last couple years but it wasnt like this when I was their age (18-20)

it's insane, they're intimidating as shit. hottest girls ever

you guys need to visit <3

lol literally the same except my night was pretty dope. Seemed like my girl wasn't feelin it but then she was all touchy feely when I was a lil tipsy. She was sober cuz she was driving. Gonna try to hit her up later to chill just me and her, but for sure at least going to her bday on the 6th

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude holy fuck, so it was pouring down rain last night and I think a neighbors cat found a way in my house. It was 2am and I was I fast asleep and I hear like, a huge crash downstairs. I swear to fucking god I thought someone broke in. So I bolt upright and grab my iPad thinking I'm gonna like smack some dude in the temple with its chamfered edge.

But then I hear the unmistaken, cowl of a fighting cat. So I run through the house making hell a noise, I was even hissing, I turned on all the lights and I see velocialume with her tail puffed up as big as it will go but I don't see the other cat...

So I spent the next 2 1/2 hours until like 4:30 checking all the places a cat could hide but I didn't find it. I know it happened thought it happened once before.

Fucking freaky.

hoggert

It was the ghost if catmas past

Also fuck waking up for a 10am brunch and then a friend shows up out of nowhere with two hyper, sugared up kids

These people have the fattest cat I've ever seen.

1LnQuf5.jpg

&#128022;&#128008;&#127828;
love this cat

Salsa

I'm just gonna feel like not going out and hungover until the last possible second when I'll want to get drunk again, won't I

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Only if you join me
I will be later. Going to a dive bar for karoeke night. It's by far the most white trash place in town. Half the people there smoke rocks. It's fun as long as you're not the guy that gets stabbed that night. &#128298;&#128128;

Salsa

bud is gonna let me know in a couple hours if he's gonna do something with his GF or not so I can come over and drink

im such a backup plan

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm gonna attempt a bike outing. It's cold but some of the streets and paths are ridable now. First sense last October. &#128690;&#10024;&#128526;

arab

I'm gonna attempt a bike outing. It's cold but some of the streets and paths are ridable now. First sense last October. &#128690;&#10024;&#128526;

just went on an outing. bout an hour riding bikes but a 6 hour adventure. fucking love the freedom of bicycling

do you like tobacco?

Salsa

DgcWEma.png

I bought her that jacket

my jacket is now famous in venezuela thanks to a tv interview

the real question here is will I able to touch that dog when I come over

Salsa

dude she's really cute in that picture. that guy on the far right tho

tumblr_mqdckg70fC1sqhsqco1_400.gif

real talk some producer in miami hit them up and they might go there and get new management but the dude said they need a new drummer cause that dude is ugly

that's fucked up

arab

real talk some producer in miami hit them up and they might go there and get new management but the dude said they need a new drummer cause that dude is ugly

that's fucked up

that is fucked up. i figured it's just a bad picture of the guy, we all blew it sometimes

Salsa

gonna take an hour long bus ride to get some pizzas and beers with a friend. I kinda wanna go out but he's a lazy ass and will probably convince me to stay over

he also wants to buy coke and ehhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom