• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

Banned
when i finish this job ill head over to the grocery store and get a box or two if you think of any other foods that would be good hit me up

condoms and pickles. you put the pickles into the condom then eat it. it's actually very healthy. i've been on a juice/condompickle diet for a few weeks. i feel alive.

I put in my request for a name change. Master splinter is wise and cunning. I am neither. I am a disgrace to his legacy.

arab

finally starting to feel a sense of home here. this is the biggest move of my adult life. i went to undergrad in my hometown so i never got to experience the post-high school abandonment of familiarity. now it's kicking in. feelsgoodman

finally starting to feel a sense of home here. this is the biggest move of my adult life. i went to undergrad in my hometown so i never got to experience the post-high school abandonment of familiarity. now it's kicking in. feelsgoodman

philly is awesome. proud of you arab.

Sad to see link get banned over a hamburger. I'll live. Btw mines almost ready! Will post an update

Ok here it is! Soooooo good. Sorry for mega photo. I'm on the pad

5JqR1kP.jpg

Minus_Me

At a garden party, tea is at 4pm and there isn't a drop of alcohol being served whatsoever, that my friends is total horseshit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh. Went in to work at 7:30 (schedule was 11am) to help stock and prepare. Fucking dying the true death over and over.

My manager gave me half a norco but I don't want to take it while I'm on the clock. Pretty sure I'm gonna make it until closing but man I'm in pain.

i think i need to goto the dr. i haven't got a good nights sleep in 4 years. i'm not stressed, i actually love my life, everything is going great. but sleep. waking up every 3 hrs is not normal. maybe ambien? idk

hoggert

I had 4 cans of preban caffinated 2010 4loko at my old place. I gave them to the couple that moved in and they actually drank them and were up to sunrise fucking I guess. They must've tasted like shit thou they were in and out of the fridge constantly over the years.

arab

I had 4 cans of preban caffinated 2010 4loko at my old place. I gave them to the couple that moved in and they actually drank them and were up to sunrise fucking I guess. They must've tasted like shit thou they were in and out of the fridge constantly over the years.

i wish i had the smarts to buy some pre-pussified fourloko to age for a decade before enjoying their taste

braves01

Banned
Ugh. Went in to work at 7:30 (schedule was 11am) to help stock and prepare. Fucking dying the true death over and over.

My manager gave me half a norco but I don't want to take it while I'm on the clock. Pretty sure I'm gonna make it until closing but man I'm in pain.

Is that a Hyperion reference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom