• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Got a 40 some Advil a back patch and some sparkling water. Beginning the shuffle home. It feels like my body is tearing itself.

J. Bravo

Fuck I'm already drunk and we haven't hit the bars yet. Also I am firmly in the friend zone with this chick but she told me how I am pretty much her dream guy, and when I walked in she was just in a bra and shorts. So I'm ok with it for now haha

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I hurt it moving an old tv I bought to play sega on. :/ it's so weak. It's basically the worst possible timing with work too.

Edit: at least this is giving me the opportunity to watch attack on titan.

Salsa

wanted to go out for a while there but friends suck ass

beer buzz running out anyway and im gonna crash rather than keep it going with more I think

im gonna like watch that second episode of The Knick or soemthing

Minus_Me

Kraken rum is pretty darn good. On a nice little roll right now and trying to find something to watch on the netflix any suggestions? That or watch Baraka again.

Edit: Decided on baraka, those monkeys at the beginning mannnn.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Baraka is p.insane I would like to roll hard and see a 70mm print

I have one of those baby bottle thingies of 99 blackberries and I mixed it with pomegranate juice...not that great...mixed it with kool-aid... a bit better

having fun chatting with a few people

Yes blacks and Asians because I mostly have black and Asian friends/fuckbiddies lol

So you're at a bar where they serve soju/sake/malt liquor/gin and juice? That's a pretty awesome fusion if you ask me. In any case, I say embrace your difference in looks from everyone else, you can get some strange whilst finally seeming like the "exotic" one.

J. Bravo

So you're at a bar where they serve soju/sake/malt liquor/gin and juice? That's a pretty awesome fusion if you ask me. In any case, I say embrace your difference in looks from everyone else, you can get some strange whilst finally seeming like the "exotic" one.

haha i am home with an asian girl. she had a dance off with some black dudes and won. however i know her from a previous workplace.

also what sucks is i owe my school 293 and i think i'm down to 283 in my account. not sure how that's gonna happen. but getting bj is ok.

J. Bravo

I'm with you. Drinking all this IPA is making me hungry for some Chinese food, Probably help me sleep better too.

chinese would be so fucking good.

ok honestly i have a question for u guys about this girl. shes hot af. my height if not an inch taller. skinny, like 130 at 6'. tonight she told me she won't date me because of how i interact with other females. as in, i'm a manwhore. apparently she thinks i'm hot but won't pursue for the aforementioned reason. i was drunk so i just said "hey lets go drink and we'll finish this convo later". wtf am i supposed to say to that shit?

chinese would be so fucking good.

ok honestly i have a question for u guys about this girl. shes hot af. my height if not an inch taller. skinny, like 130 at 6'. tonight she told me she won't date me because of how i interact with other females. as in, i'm a manwhore. apparently she thinks i'm hot but won't pursue for the aforementioned reason. i was drunk so i just said "hey lets go drink and we'll finish this convo later". wtf am i supposed to say to that shit?

130 at 6' oh lawd

say you hook up with girls to cover some insecurity or something. be sensitive, even if if you are just pretending.

Richie

Drunk, yet able to type. This means...Not drunk enough! Come here, winged beer bottle!

Minutes after typing this, I get a call from a friend saying a mutual friend lost her mother (she was living elsewhere, her mother lived in my town) and is driving here as we speak.

Fucking shit man :(

hoggert

Guess what was in the back yard garden at 4:20 (more like 4:23) last night tearing shit up in a fight with one of the cats lol. Cats fine. She's a psycho. What's fucking weird is there hasn't been any coyote sightings up here in years. Last time I remember personally seeing/hearing a coyote I was playing BoF3 on the psx during summer break. You hear more about what people think are mountain lions but end up being just big wild cats or w/e.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
whoa did you hurt your back? I hurt mine too last friday. Shit sucks!

I hurt it moving an old tv I bought to play sega on. :/ it's so weak. It's basically the worst possible timing with work too.
I just started having back issues this summer. Not sure if it was the cause or just the first sign but I thought I crippled myself last summer after that one incident. It was really bad. I start to really feel the burn while working my second job too. This is the first time I've been affected by something like this.

I guess we're reaching that point in our lives where our bodies start to disentegrate. The beginning of the endz We need to collectively start procreating so our offspring can carry on Drunk Thread after we have all turned to dust. 💀✨👶

hoggert

Never heard of bubba burgers before. They sound good

I like the original places catch phrase: we cheat tourists, drunks and attorneys

J. Bravo

I just started having back issues this summer. Not sure if it was the cause or just the first sign but I thought I crippled myself last summer after that one incident. It was really bad. I start to really feel the burn while working my second job too. This is the first time I've been affected by something like this.

I guess we're reaching that point in our lives where our bodies start to disentegrate. The beginning of the endz We need to collectively start procreating so our offspring can carry on Drunk Thread after we have all turned to dust. 💀✨👶
You already started.

I am too drunk and too tired to be up this early. Fuck

They're amazing. Once blood comes out the little slits it's time to flip. They actually taste better than homemade burgers.
GtjJUoZ.jpg
]

stop zelda. you're not buying any bubba's. i'm fluent in sarcasm. if you ever had a bubba you would of known that the correct answer is nothing. i feel like watching airheads now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom