• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

Have FF3. Had MarioRPG too but I think I lent it to a kid who moved, etc. I'm also in the camp of thinking earthbound wasn't that great. I'm hipster about it.

Fucking NBA JAM TE won't start. Wanted to play as Adrock vs Clinton fuck

well if you had both then i assume you had chrono. well the fact you have mana gave it away. god those were the days. games these days don't even come close. ff7 came close though.

hoggert

well if you had both then i assume you had chrono. well the fact you have mana gave it away. god those were the days. games these days don't even come close. ff7 came close though.
Never got chrono. One of my bigger gaming regrets. There's a shit ton of games that emulate the old RPGs on the DS and GBA btw, I can't stand them though. Need the nostalgia goggles of playing the actual games 😎

hoggert

what games you have hoggz (for the snes)?
That I can find: ff3, Secret of mana, nba jam te, punch out, rock n roll racing, Aladdin, firepower 2000, doom troopers, Mario kart, and smw. I know had more like Zelda plus Mario rpg but stolen/borrowed carts, kids moving before returning. Kinda funny how many of the games were gifts. Only games there we actually bought were FF3, mana, doom troopers (why) and Mario kart.

hoggert

Nah. Not a collection, just bored and hungover today. I've thought about getting a SNES flash cart for fantranslations thou

Plus cv pm stump after last night with timedog I'm sure he'll change your name lol

coldvein

Banned
Sometimes I worry coldklein is going too hard.

whats to worry about? we'll all be dead in 30 years. the world is ever more polluted with carcinogens. as the old fellow jim said, "i'm just trying to get my kicks before this whole shithouse burns down".

and if you dont know who jim is, fuck.

But the time you are alive can be meaningful. Shotgunning bud lights and snorting coke are noble pursuits but 30 years is a long time. A lot can be done in that time. A lot of good will and progress.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Smoked a ton of weed and drank the other half of that beer and fell asleep for a bit but now I'm really energetic and my shoulder blades hurt from laying on the floor all day. :/

Gonna go for another walk in a bit but my pilgrimage to whole foods was a turbulent journey.

coldvein

Banned
bamz, you know i love you. i know you have the potential to be the alpha bro that you've always wanted to be. you keep lifting them kettlebells and dressing nice. i'll keep doing coke and shotgunning lime flavored beer. ill see you in hell.

TxdoHawk

So I bought a 12-pack of Coors Light Summer Brew a few weeks ago, because I'm a terrible person.

I thought the first can was pretty bad, I thought the second can was awful. I didn't drink it for like a week, then went back to it and the more I drank them, the more I liked them. I think they did something terrible to me.

...I kind of want to get another 12-pack.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I want on this crappy beer train.
I'm watching the real ghostbusters. Just talked to my manager and she said the store is pretty apocalyptic ATM. All school starts on the 18th and we're doing fat business. We don't open until 11am tomorrow but I'm gonna go in at 7:30 just to restock paint from todays run.

I'm kinda anxious about it. Its basically all just depending on if my back feels better or not.

Gotta walk to the store to buy some advil, im gonna buy a budweiser 40 as well and then I need to eat dinner and go sleep basically.

j2 you need a chill pill.

bam bam stylez you are fake. you are a pos. a flaming pos. pos means piece of shit. you can keep hiding before the screen. if i ever saw you in person.. oh boy. it would be great! hit me up! i'm coming to cali in a month so pm me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom