• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

2dc7gqay6pvf.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What happened in here?
Its the void. But someone is throwing garbage into the void. And its like why do you even have that garbage to throw into the void in the first place? Thats the real question. To be fair, homeboy failed the sniff test essentially instantaneously. I'm glad the dark period is behind us. Rejoice unto the forest. 🌲🌲🙏

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man acrid me and my bud listened that mix you posted like twice last night.

Also on that xlr8r mix I linked " Claude Speeed "Dreamdream/Heart Racing" (Planet Mu)" is 👌

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
My sister had her first child today.

One day, this kid is going to think I'm a grown up. That's weird.

Only temporarily. When they go beyond kid age and into teen age they will be able to discern if you are the real deal.

AcridMeat

Banned
I did! I did! Kinda sucks because I don't know if I'm in town when he plays here. Buying a ticket just in case.
Right on! He's not in the bay area, only Santa Cruz on the tour. I may go visit family in Portland and see that show in October.
Oh man acrid me and my bud listened that mix you posted like twice last night.
The Jakarta one? It's super good right? There's another free one they have on bandcamp called Some Jewels From Jakarta which isn't as good but still good.

By the way Mully I won't be at PAX.

Get'sMad

My sister had her first child today.

One day, this kid is going to think I'm a grown up. That's weird.

yeah...my sister just got engaged which is totally fucking with my brain.

can't imagine how much weirder I'll feel if she ever ends up having a kid and the prospect of me being an uncle...

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Don't see the big deal about hangovers. Sometimes they're bad but nothing to make me wanna stop drinking. Just get a burger and you're good. It's no worse than sleep deprivation affecting you the next day.

Get'sMad

I've had some really awful hangovers but they're rare.....my body has always been good at telling me when it's time to stop.

like I've only had a couple instances of just not remembering jack shit from the night before

J. Bravo

Never had whataburger I don't think., it's probably better than McDonalds though.

I watched varsity blues for the first time tonight. It was really quite a good movie.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang just woke up to an earthquake knocking my sega genesis onto the floor. Luckily it's ok, it was only a small drop.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It was definitely the up down boat rock motion as opposed to the shake you to death kind.. Was pretty damn substantial where I'm at. At least it seemed that way to me, I am currently sleeping on the floor because of my back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom