• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

I hiked to the top of the mountain today and drank a beer. It's weird being able to look at the entire town you spend 99% of your time in as a small little cluster of buildings with this endless expanse beyond it.

ibd7qTXxBzrK4s.JPG

Kwixotik

Somebody told me you can weigh filet mignon as bananas at Kroger and then go through the self checkout and get like $20 worth for 50 cents...

I'm tempted

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Nice view, wool! I'm gonna go to my spot tomorrow evening and a take a pic I think.

kehs

Banned
Somebody told me you can weigh filet mignon as bananas at Kroger and then go through the self checkout and get like $20 worth for 50 cents...

I'm tempted

I used to do this when I bought action figures at kb toys.

I'd slip like 2.99 tags onto 15 dollar spawn figures.

I stopped when this cashier called me out. I was like "oh ok, i'll play that"

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I used to do this when I bought action figures at kb toys.

I'd slip like 2.99 tags onto 15 dollar spawn figures.

I stopped when this cashier called me out. I was like "oh ok, i'll play that"

This is the best jimothycopernicus story ive ever heard

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This store had jelly belly beans in bulk. They were primo shit so when I weighed them at the uscan I'd hold the bag up so it only registered like a dollars worth. #thuglife

NoTacos

EloquentM aka Mannny was banned yesterday for saying a girl had nice thighs in the giant wombat thread. He's still drinking for Drunk Fam though.

Also, "Fuck Bam and FUCK SNUGS." - Mannny (verbatim)

Wool

EloquentM aka Mannny was banned yesterday for saying a girl had nice thighs in the giant wombat thread. He's still drinking for Drunk Fam though.

Also, "Fuck Bam and FUCK SNUGS." - Mannny (verbatim)

Are you talking to him in person?

I still can't figure out the difference between manny, eolquent, and disappeared. Which one of those 3 users had the picture of them as a little kid? disappeared still posts, but eolquent actually disappeared? Where is that guy with the glasses from seatle? What about atremantle? Wasn't he planning on moving to a big city in like 3 years or some shit? IDevenK

NoTacos

I still can't figure out the difference between manny, eolquent, and disappeared. Which one of those 3 users had the picture of them as a little kid? disappeared still posts, but eolquent actually disappeared? Where is that guy with the glasses from seatle? What about atremantle? Wasn't he planning on moving to a big city in like 3 years or some shit? IDevenK
Idk who disappeared is. Mannny and EloquentM are the same person, he just got a username change. He is sitting right next to me playing Mario Kart 8.

NoTacos

Cop, this is manny. How is it you're able to troll a racist thread but I get banned for two weeks for posting about nice thighs in a fucking giant wombat thread? I know neogaf isn't really a big deal but this is bullshit.

Fake edit: I'm sure this is against some sort of terms of service but I dot care. My ban was bullshit and I refuse to comply with bullshit.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Copernicus noooooo. Erbody's dying all around me. Last night was a waste of time but made it to work and dank tunes, tonight I might just chill since I spent all my money.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member

We need a manifest for this cruise ship.. calling captain Hoggert! We need to see the manifest!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Feeling unslept sucks but it's really nice in the early morn. Maybe it's your body's way of telling you there's actions to be taken and informations to absorb into your waking mind and shit.

Not to be rude but I think Hogger's captainship ran out. It's a one month term tbh and it's been awhile since he took the crown. 👑 DT currently has no captain, it drifts with no course or purpose, not unlike our lives. Or at least my life.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't have anything to do but smoke weed and play videogames today. I need to trim my crop I guess, and I wanted to see the silver surfer at WF. Also Ghostbusters is playing downtown at 7 and afterwards there's a Q/A with some of the production team or something. It's sorta like a fundraiser I think. I don't want to go because my coworkers are going.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It would literally have to be an illuminati reptile mask. Maybe that's how they recruit you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom