• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Man I'm so pumped for new Aphex Twin.

I can't wait to drown myself in tunes. *(and booze)*

Jtwo when do you want to hang one weekend~

Get'sMad

thought today being a half day and all would make things go a lot smoother (i'm not even hungover) but I swear to god its been 9:00 for 3 hours

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
lSkTGyD.jpg
Dang y'all
Dang

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
👆😎👆

✨🏆✨

❄🆒❄

💕😚💖

💯💯💯

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, after drinking last night I'm super off my game mentally.
Physically I don't feel that bad at all. I feel like I drank excessively but I'm not sick.. just a slight headache.

But mentally I can't focus on anything. I'm just like milling around trying to do laundry but I'm kinda just moving clothes around and not really accomplishing anything.

J. Bravo

^i'm feeling kind of that way too man. really weird today fellas. just wanna drink juice and listen to celine dion. my dad found a pc gamer cd with chex quest 1, 2, and 3 on it so i might try to play those. but really i just wanna watch the rain and smoke bowls. i need my own place so badly so i can do just that.

edit: or this guy. fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lurSkDeph1E

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You should absolutely play Chex Quest.
I also remember the Captain Crunch marketing campaign centered around a promotional videogame series.

hoggert

condom pickle, hopefully you are reading this because your ban was not perma

bought a box of bubbas at the supermarket. will prolly be eating them tonight with carmelized onions, heirloom tomatos, the works. if they suck, then i take back what i said above

condom pickle, hopefully you are reading this because your ban was not perma

bought a box of bubbas at the supermarket. will prolly be eating them tonight with carmelized onions, heirloom tomatos, the works. if they suck, then i take back what i said above

It's definitely perm after what he pulled last night. Hilariously enough I didn't rat his dumb ass out to anyone.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm about to go buy something called phoenix oil. Will report back. This is gonna be an adventure.

Get'sMad

long weekend and literally every one of my friends that I hang with on regular basis is out of town. i had a date too but I canceled cause I was too 😳😨 cause I have a little cold sore.

guess I'll play some of these so called video games and smoke a lot of weed.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
About to head to night job. It's gon be brutal. But first full day off in weeks on saturday and then samesies on Monday. 🙌 It's going to be amazing.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
haha, no shit. I guess I'm desensitized by all the shitty comic threads in OT these days.

Is there some wiki entry on who the fuck eggman is/was.

He was just some punk ass kid who was obsessed with sucking dicks and his mom's pussy. That's about it.

hoggert

yo for real whats up with these

its like someone tipped off the gaming side to the OT

I don't know. I've thought about bitching about it, but I don't like bitching about things that aren't watered down beer/repoid NWO Zionist Illuminati conspiracies. I guess the mods are just waiting till people get sick of making them. Like 1 in 10 are actually humorous thou.

Get'sMad

got some vodka, 6 pack of sierra nevada flipside, some weed and an amy's frozen pizza

things are gonna get so nasty tonight 😈

hoggert

Bubba burgers are actually alright. Doesn't compare taste/price-wise to the straight from the farm chuck I can get from the farmers market, but damn good for a frozen patty and something to keep in mind when thats not available. But, I ate it with some fine ass ingredients so next time I grill one it's gonna be vanilla so I can get the full flavour.

Gonna pour out a 40 for Halo 2/Zelda now and his womanizing, drug taking ways RIP buddy

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OMFG @ those cats

I now have tears of the phoenix.

Get'sMad

I've been kinda warming up to the idea of getting a cat lately but my fear is that I'm gonna end up with one that just straight up sucks.

I guess I could go the non shelter kitten route and just get an older shelter cat that is already cool to avoid the crappy cat potential....

I want a big ass cat though...like a maine coon or norwegian forest cat looking one. A local shelter had a really sweet looking maine named Gucci that I'm mad I didn't go scoop up a few months ago.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just take the cat back if you don't get along.
😒🐈 ➡🚪

hoggert

This is Eggman.

a54yfYS.jpg

johnny jon joey joeyston the third google image search produced this when i tried to search by this image:
Derping-300x254.jpg

im guessing i shouldnt give a shit whotf he was lol okc
when i was in the woods punching coyotes for being loud assholes, i found that forum full of banned ex-gaffers and even those racist rejects shit on him, so yeah

beer beer beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom