• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get'sMad

everyone has pretty much mentally checked out for the weekend at my office this afternoon so I'm sitting here bored as hell.

3 more hours of this shit and then a merciful half day tomorrow

I'm gonna labor the fuck out of my liver and kidneys this weekend

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
BOOM

Shopping List:
  • turkey sandwich
  • sparkling water
  • silver surfers phone number

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Now that I've seen and talked to her everyday for the last three days I'm actually starting to see that shes pretty damn fine. Its hard to really see what people look like until you get a little familiar with them. Before she was just this caricature with glasses and weird anime hair. Shes really cute, I'm really curious how old she is.

Also kinda funny I just said "wanna hang out sometime" and she was like "and do what?" and looked at her like she was crazy for a second. That thought hadn't even crossed my mind. It was definitely an experience. I was super nervous there were so many people around. I wager at least 8 people witnessed my courtship firsthand.

sat next to the most beautiful french girl at this tisch orientation thing. oh man, i'm smitten. she disappeared before i could say hi tho. anyone know a beautiful french girl who goes to NYU?

Unit 33

It turns out you can make beer hummus. It's delicious.

So basically if you know about making hummus, you substitute about 70% of the olive oil for the fine ale of your choice and blend it.

I think I'm on to something.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
HB to all the birthday boys and girls out there every day forever. 😮💨🎂🎈💝

h a p p y b i r t h d a y !

EK6L7Hn.gif
UkjVgLo.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Happy birthday ya little buttplug.

After going to the dentist for the first time in a decade last week all they had to say was you have no cavities and you should get some ortho work done cause your teeth is wack to clean. Said pretty much the same again today when they finished the deep cleaning.

Pretty decent I say.

Get'sMad

yeah I'm just getting dental insurance again...haven't been in close to a decade too.

I haven't had any weird tooth pains or anything during that time and I brush, floss and mouthwash everyday but I def. need a teeth cleaning

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang I'm about to order a pizza online and then buy a small thing of whiskey when I go pick it up.

Dang.

Get'sMad

dang.......right

i'm only working a half day in the morning tomorrow so i'm just gonna lay on the rug and drink vodka and listen to chaka khan all night

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whiskey
Agave Nectar
Squeezed Lemon
Sparkling Water

🎉😑🎉

Get'sMad

Whiskey
Agave Nectar
Squeezed Lemon
Sparkling Water

������

sounds awesome...I always never think to do whiskey sodas.

in an effort to quell my beer consumption i've been primarily drinking vodka sodas with a little juice over the last year (hence my massive lacroix consumption).

it's been a nice transition.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah even when I was drinking super super excessively and lifedefiningly I would steer clear of hard alcohol because I just knew. But special occasions and such.

I felt anxiety buying my 375ml bottle of Makers Mark. I can feel myself shifting towards a 100% alcohol free future. I look at my life now and where I was exactly a year ago... its insane how much I've changed things. I am just so *so* much happier now.

so today i followed the footsteps of the lord. made an ok looking coat rack/shelf. still need to get the hooks. came from all stock wood. 1x8 stock,wainscoting,and a piece of small crown i had lying around. threw on a some layers of acyrlic, and varnish, then sanded, then repeated. i'm kinda happy. finally put my painting hobby to good use. (oh i added those holes to give it the rustic look i was going for)
woEpcwsl.jpg

it came from this
TiV92LNl.jpg

thank j, i appreciate it. probably building a headboard/bed frame next.
i think i'm gonna look to start doing fine woodwork. maybe open my own lil woodworking shop. being a finish carpenter for the past 10 years has been great, but i feel like it may be time to move on. we'll see.

thank j, i appreciate it. probably building a headboard/bed frame next.
i think i'm gonna look to start doing fine woodwork. maybe open my own lil woodworking shop. being a finish carpenter for the past 10 years has been great, but i feel like it may be time to move on. we'll see.

Can't wait for the carpentry with eggman youtube channel.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'll extend that offer to J2 but he doesn't have to tell me who he really is. It can be a secret. 🙈🙉🙊

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yes. I'm bay area gaf.

Snuggs we're already besties. I even told my coworkers about you.

He's put up a convincing argument that he's not eggman so far. Especially the doing something other masturbation part. However, his GF in those pics seems awfully young looking for a man of his age and how convenient that he happens to be from jersey which is close to eggman's true origins.

I'm gonna need to see some receipts. Hearing him on Xbox also raised some doubts. Especially the ranting nature of his tirade.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just figured it was entirely fabricated. The images of that girl seemed pulled from a random FB account.

He's put up a convincing argument that he's not eggman so far. Especially the doing something other masturbation part. However, his GF in those pics seems awfully young looking for a man of his age and how convenient that he happens to be from jersey which is close to eggman's true origins.

I'm gonna need to see some receipts. Hearing him on Xbox also raised some doubts. Especially the ranting nature of his tirade.

you are f'n delusional. my gf is 28. i hope you reply to my pm. :)

I just figured it was entirely fabricated. The images of that girl seemed pulled from a random FB account.

you too? what do you guys want?
fuck this i'm diggin.

here's my 18 i mean 28 yr old gf.
gzxD5SI.jpg

here's the bracelet i just bought to match the girl i posted above who i have no clue who she is.
G9A3GdL.jpg

it could of been she was wearing my tibetan skull bracelet.. or i just really wanted to impress drunk gaf with a girl. you decide.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
you too? what do you guys want?
fuck this i'm diggin.
I don't want anything other than for this to be a fun thread. Everyone here has reacted to you as a suspicious entity. Theres a reason for that.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
U tell them about the 🌳🍃🚶🐈🌾🌲

I have yet to tell them about the 🌳🍃🚶🐈🌾🌲, but I do talk about Virtual Reality. I've been drawing pictures of the 🌳🍃🚶🐈🌾🌲 lately. And have told them about the pictures. I'm waiting to tell them about the 🌳🍃🚶🐈🌾🌲 because I'm not sure they'd properly understand yet.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Who farted? ⛽️

I'll need to peep those drawings. 👀 Yeah, the forest life isn't for everyone. The forest chooses you 👉🚶, not the other way around.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hell we could settle this right now. If ill is not busy in NY you guys could meet up tonight and he can verify if you are eggman.
It is kinda funny that we have members of this thread spread out everywhere and they seemingly ALL have met in real life.
This is as real as it gets here. At least for my part.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
In fairness I never met anybody so maybe I'm eggman.
condompickle has implied numerous times were all lying. Then he said hes the only one who has a GF. Hes said "fuck it im out" at least twice so far. For those who are keeping score, of course.

Watch this guy try to cast shade at wool next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom