• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a cat door?

No but windows and doors are open all the time. I'm not sure whats going on, theres definitely not a cat here now. Its almost like, she would sneak in at night or something? But then why not just go to her house next door. It doesn't make any sense and I'm actually getting legitimately creeped out thinking about all the things that go on within a 25yard radius from exactly where I'm sitting that I don't know about.

Also that cat is adorbs. Lets get some vines up in here of that QT.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ew and that cat slobber could be ectoplasm.. OMG

Speaking of being awaken by something crazy, a couple months back I was sleeping and I heard the most loud crazy noise I've ever heard on my life. It sounded like somebody just straight up jumped/broke through my glass window. I freaked out and woke up like the stereotypical scared awake and hopped up ready for a fight.

Turns out it was some of the balloons my girlfriend had got my for my birthday getting caught on my fan and getting torn to shreds

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yup.
The cat was hiding in a backroom closet. No wonder my cat has been acting strange. Her owner just came over one last time with some wet food and went to call for her and she came right out.

LOL I've been trying so hard to just scare the cat out of the house, I probably paralyzed her with fear. She's been stowed up for like 36 hours. :[

^Manny, the animal shelter should do adoption things frequently and its like less than 40 bucks usually.

aSe2X38.jpg

Here a picture of my fluffy black kitty if anybody is interested. He's making this face :p

Just so you know, I'm washing my sheets. I don't sleep like that

arab

fuck ya'll there's this beer i had in pennsylvania called sweet baby jesus and it was beer that tasted like reeses puff cereal

i'm looking forward to drinking it when i move up there

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
the past two weekends have some how been worse than the weeks that proceeded them, this shit needs to stop

killers next Saturday, going to dance my drunken ass off

hoggert

aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cats

if only i could be so fortunate to drink miller fortune every day

also fuck
shrine of amana
in dark souls 2 fucking shit city and then the boss ends up being stupidly easy

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
1 year ago today in drunk thrad

AcridMeat said:
Had a meet up last night in SF. Considering all I did was say a time when I'd be somewhere it ended up working out okay.
Me said:
a GAF meetup?
Voice of Reason said:
Tosbrak you're not coming
Minus_me said:
I miss you guys.
brianjones said:
how's your sobriety goin
snuggler said:
What's sobriety

Bonus Timedog post
Timedog said:
i want to play with your dick

Snugglers a pussy, Acrids a dick
Surface is a cool guy, tashbrooke eats shit
and you wonder why we get along so well
cause a life without drinking is a life that's hell

so pop some bottles, smack some girls ass
roll up a blunt, waste all your cash.
live a happy life, or go fuck poison oak
let me be me, if you're cool you can come toke

I'm a soft spoken, happy go lucky, fuck you type of guy
Last time I was high I went to buy pie
true story I really bought pie
I think I was flirting with an old waitress, damn I was really high

This took like 2 years to make man, I asked for this so long ago

J. Bravo

Do I text this girl today? And if I so, do I need to be making plans? Her bday is the 6th I think we're already doing something. Hung out the first time on Friday night (hot tub in 30 degree weather), and texted her a lil bit on sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom