• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Doing the lord's work today. I marinated three chicken thighs in sriracha for 36 hours and then made them into a late lunch sandwich.

Salsa

are penises really that appealing to girls

idk i can't see them matching up to boobs

like do guys think vagina pics are hot

I dont get it either but she's all over this SEND ME A PIC OF YOUR PENIS stuff

maybe she's looking at it with friends and laughing

also the 10 minutes were me adding sprinkles and the shittiest filters I could imagine so at least there's that

im okay with vag pics but eh. chick sends me nude stuff and she has boobs and a nice ass tho. I can't do much as a man, not like I have a 6-pack. dick it is

hoggert

yea i second that. dont send it that shit to someone unless you're cool that it might increase ten fold thanks to the power of the cloud

Salsa

I mean, I have her pics and she's a 'public person' in a way so, im not worried

also this was clearly the sexiest one anyway

cXqVDof.png

I did so well today, I went on a nice walk, I ate some delicious clean-cooked veggies and seafood.

And then I closed the bar out w/my buddy and had some greasy-ass burgers and queso. Alas, you win this time, poor health decisions.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
god damnit i dont want my dog to die, have had her since i was in kindergarten and she is my favorite family member, she is just so old though ;_;

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Do you think you could give a cat snake bite/lip rings?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if you could give a cat a septum piercing..

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ha, I would have the humane society roll up in an armored vehicle within like 90 minutes. I found a knife on the ground a while back and people were honestly comparing to finding a gun. Like 5 responses characterized me as "LOL, I found a handgun in the middle of a field.. what should I shoot first?"

coldvein

Banned
Ha, I would have the humane society roll up in an armored vehicle within like 90 minutes. I found a knife on the ground a while back and people were honestly comparing to finding a gun. Like 5 responses characterized me as "LOL, I found a handgun in the middle of a field.. what should I shoot first?"

that shit was hilarious.

Salsa

ah shucks I think I wont be able to go see vampire weekend.. had to call for free tickets and I forgot and now its late, what an ass

think im gonna go see winter soldier or somethin then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom