• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
going to eat an entire damn rotisserie chicken in my underwear this evening.
hell yea bud
Beer #2

Kinda bored an unmotivated.

Just finished the first episode of Serial. Its super good.
Catch up, episode 8 came out today and it was really something after episode 7.

After confirming work Saturday morning I was contacted for work Monday morning as well as whatever the hell else I'm scheduled for I don't remember. I need to finish this dinner and tell a job I may not actually work for them because I was contacted about making some money doing another job I didn't think I'd get.

Balancing all of this shit is hard man.

J. Bravo

Well we found some weed and it was green crack do I'm high as fuck. We watched the Dennis system and who pooped the bed. Two of the funniest episodes on that show

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just watched all the halo4 cutscenes on youtubez I like what they did.

I'm tempted to get a Xbox for master chief collection

J2 also been selling me on a new phone

I'm still playing last of us PS3 and kind of want the ps4 version too

damn

Consumerism

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I'm tempted to get a Xbox for master chief collection

J2 also been selling me on a new phone

I'm still playing last of us PS3 and kind of want the ps4 version too

damn

Consumerism

was stuck in that last gen ghetto for too long, get a PS4 or X1 bruh

Both had PS4 last I knew. Maybe they have both.

I coulda sworn jtwo talkin bought titanfall at one point, maybe 360 or PC

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yeah I'm a huge titanfall fan, but the PC version. PC/PS4 is what I have.

Getting *very* excited for GTAV.

AcridMeat

Banned
acrid icu playing valkyria chronicles

is it your first time, I liked that game a lot

might rebuy
Only tried it at a friend's place years ago and thought the gameplay was interesting. Still pretty early but I like it so far. I haven't liked too much of the story yet and the "episodes" thing is a bit tedious when some of the cutscenes don't say or show anything significant.

Port itself seems fine though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OMFG so now my old phone is a streaming device for cartoons on my CRT television.. which I've just moved to be in a little nook next to my bed. My Genesis is also hooked up there too.
Z8Rvdhy.jpg
This shit is getting extreme.

Dad

Man I need a good CRT. They just take up so much room though. my Snes games looks like complete ass without it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm out. We'll see how this one goes. It's already 1130 so prob won't end w/ a mystery like wednesdAy nite. ❓❓❓

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit my Sega Genesis collected works book came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get'sMad

cool tv jtwo....kinda still wish I had my old 27" heavy ass sony trinitron

anyways I just got home and actually had a good time.

now i'm stoned, listening to this new royksopp album and having a couple night cap high lifes. i actually feel kinda good which is good 😎

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I dunno. Out here, p drunk recovered our beers waiting for my dude to show up. We got a lot of beers. Fuck it's cold outside i'm shaking.

hoggert

I am excited for inquisition. da2 was one of the worst games I've ever played yet I'm excited for inquisition. I tried so hard to find anything good in da2 (I even got the platinum on ps3) and failed.

I am also excited to hear 90s heart throb and star of I know what you did last summer and she's all that talk about riding the bull irl

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
There's good news and bad news. The bad news is that I woke up wearing some girl's jacket. The good news is that I can fit into a girl's jacket.

J. Bravo

My friend thinks he can take a 60mg vyvanse and drink some cover and still go to sleep at a reasonable hour. He'll be taking it around 1pm our time. No way he gets to sleep before 1am lol.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The new cartoon lounge is pure 👌

Watched the xfiles on last night and it was just perfect.

Gonna play this until tuesday @Jtwo

iMTNSpN.jpg

.jpg
Dude I'm honestly starting to freak out about GTAV. It's gonna be insane. First person and 30player online matches.. Holy fuuuuuck.

Minus_Me

Still on the wagon.

I went and see my bar tender friend and she said she makes like 60 bucks less a week in tips because i stopped.

Feel bad lol

Get'sMad

Drinks with another tinder chick tonight....we'll see how this one goes. she's seemed a little too eager to get drinks with me over the last week. idk

I hope she likes to smoke weed like my last girl...that would be super. Not really getting that vibe though tbh.

Drinks with another tinder chick tonight....we'll see how this one goes. she's seemed a little too eager to get drinks with me over the last week. idk

I hope she likes to smoke weed like my last girl...that would be super. Not really getting that vibe though tbh.

Too eager. Not eager enough. It's always something with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom