• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck it dude. Who cares about anything in the physical realm.
02IaVtR.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Passed by a barn/club nxt 2 my work on the wy home, some peeps I know we're outside smoking and my sorta friend in the grp invited me to join them. Decided to run home first and when I got back they we're all heading dt to another bar. Just got there. Prob will regret it tbh this people give me questionable vibes but w/e guess it's something to do.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah ✌️'d out after one. Those people are kinda gross tbh. Gonna stop by the main barn for a couple then whatev.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Def haved learned the importance of separating the real/fake homies and homegirls in recent times. Good/bad investments. Not about being cynical&detached so much as saving your cares for the good people in yr life and saying 👋/✌️2 the rest.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I need a tight as hell 1080p background for my new phone.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No no no, something cool.
I should have mentioned that.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Decided to get a few to go to drink by the water even if it's super cold. The btndr undercharged me by at least ten dollars, appreciate that dude. Gonna drink these beers 2 some tunes. Weird seeing myself get so skinny cheek bones are gaunt and shit. #slimboy

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Let U Know is m song of the year

I won't die as long as I don't fall off the boardwalk into the cold water but maybe this is my time.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Snuggles
Snuggles was 28, and sometimes his life he did hate
But he always held strong, hoping to to find light and love for life and other dumb reasons to hang on
Even when there was no light in life and no love in sight, he still kept strong.

Sent from my iPhone

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My life is carbohydrate city.
Am I shivering because its cold or beceause i drank 4 beers, ate 3 three slices of pizza, 8 handfuls of bunny crackers and half a slice of sourdough bread.

That last slice of sourdough was just shameful, IMO. Just shameful. I didn't even enjoy it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm literally juicing my neoGAF ads for swatch and adidas by repeatedly googling.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I almost wrote things about some girl but realized how dumb it was. It's the year 2024. I'm a 38 old man. No love out here in this cold world for an old man. Just me and my ten yr old cat DM. Some people are meant to be alone.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Part of me wishes I fell into the embrace of the cold dark waters but I can't let that happen and it will never because Young Snuggles will need me. And I will prob need him too tbh.

Guess I have to keep living. Not for me but him. But I need to build an actual life, this is no good.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I made this creature.

yGPLZFf.jpg

Someday a long time from now he will take these reigns and be the next snuggles. The new and improved version.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
When I visited last aug he had become really touchy and would cry if anyone but his mom or a few fam members touched him but in the couple days I was there he started to crawl towards me and try to touch me and by the end I could carry him everywhere and he really loved it. it's almost like he knew who I am. Somehow he seemed to know. He's the only person on this planet that I love. Life is so fucked.

Cried a little bit but think I'm fine now

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for sharing 👑King-Snuggler👑!
It's 2024 and we're still not happy.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Sorry got 2 drunk emotional last night. There's actually no crying in '24. They actually have machines that suck all of the tears out of your head so that you're never sad. It's p cool.

hoggert

four great tips to find your soulmate

ice cream stout beer floats: the next big fad?

Does your child spend enough time with his sperm donor

You won't believe what happens next after this NYPD cop tasers this adorable puppy and his Florida bbc cuckhold circuit superstar owner

hoggert

Did any of you guys ever try bottle mail back in like 2000? It was this Japanese program where the ui is this soothing little 2d beach with nice music. You did drawings with some pretty limited tools, put em in a bottle and then threw them in the water where they'd float off to a random other users beach/island. So bottles would just randomly wash up on your beach with random art on it. You could reply and stuff to specific people. It was a lot of fun, but I would get drunk and mostly draw super 🇺🇸 Stuff like eagles and guns and fat people drinking beer so the only responses I got back were confused AA faces or English speaking people asking me to stop sending such stupid mails. Which I did iirc then I mostly switched to sketches of french new wave actors.

Edit: for android there's an app called bottle mail that does the same thing. For ios there's one called drift bottle as well.

The dream will never die

Get'sMad

welp I'm home from work and got some High Life....just gonna get comfy in here tonight.

TOPS put out a new record in September and I just now finally found out about it so I'm hoping listening to that will cheer me up even tho I know it ain't gonna be no Tender Opposites.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fascinating essay on bottle mail.
Dang we were missing two people at work today. So brutal. I'm gonna drink again.

Just got a tall boy, a racer and a little sumpin wild. Was feeling cool and cute because of my nice beer bag I tote around and then immediately slipped into survival mode and was gauging the trajectory of the bottle bag into another mans temple as he passed by me obviously drugged out on the lightless creek pathway I take to WF. It was a weird day. Thinking a lot about someone.

I'm gonna vaporize some cannabis later and play desert golf.

arab

my life has been completely changed since i moved. some parts better, some parts worse. i don't know how i feel about it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Well don't think too much about it because its gonna keep changing and you're not even gonna remember this moment.

I'm gonna buy a ghost white swatch. :eek:

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Think about how dope a DJ Yung-Snug Jr. Will be?

I bet he'll cut in fresh out the gate with a killer Girl/talk influenced mashup of the entire kidz bop discography. After a succesful residency at the Guggenheim he'll move on to what will later be known as the wilderness years of his career.

2024 is a place we all are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom