• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

its not the new page yet

for a 5 buck four pack double dread is pretty good

oh its the new page finally. fuck arkham city for making the chill out destress part of my evening aggravating as shit thanks to the shitty pc port

Get'sMad

TdrOIpil.jpg

https://cfcf.bandcamp.com/track/dont-worry

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
this is a good track.

feeling kinda drunk and it sonly 930 :eek:

Get'sMad

Just got home from work.

it's cold, it's all dark outside, I have some vodka and I still can't shake the gloom so I'm gonna just bask in it again tonight. 😨

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah, it's dark super early and we already got snow on the ground.

🍁👋
👋⛄️

Stayed in last night. Slept like ten hours then got some major housework done. That shouldn't feel like an accomplishment but lately it's been hard to find the motivation to do anything productive like that.

Got some time to ❄️ but 2nite my friend who moved is back in town for the nite and the whole gang should be there. We haven't all ❄️'d togeth since the end of summer, expecting some rowdy fun. Gonna get a growler of hipower IPA for pregame, only six dollars for one w/ my emp discount. 👌✨

Get'sMad

sounds like a ball Snuggs...had fun hanging with my old crew whom I hadn't seen in awhile over the weekend myself.

I wooed a couple of new tinder cuties into exchanging digits w/ me drunkingly the last couple nights and they're both keen to hang this weekend but I'll probably end up making some excuse and bailing because I'm just locked into that #sadboy life rn 😞

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Toot toot, about to depart. This is at least a couple hrs earlier than I usually kick off the nite. Gotta tryn pace myself but should be interesting to see how this goes.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I bought a pocket brush pen and two cartridges today. I also got some free arches text wove sheets that a customer returned and were too curled to sell. That paper is usually like 7 dollars a sheet I think.

Gonna be super cool.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Going to WF and then I'm gonna play with my new pen. It's a paint brush, but in pen form with ink. :eek:

todahawk

hi, i'm drunk.

edit:
spilled wine all over ma shirt.

watching ninja scroll with no subtitles and laughing my ass off.

drunk edit 2:
where's all the drrunkers?

Going to WF and then I'm gonna play with my new pen. It's a paint brush, but in pen form with ink. :eek:
omg i can't stop laughing. english please.

drinky edit 4 or 3 or 7j

Were having a couple at my work then off to pint nite prob. It's a winter wonderland out here.
you can snort coke at work? awesome. can you PM an application pls.? thx. k. bye

edit 473
hey jaw. jtwo. what's WF? like wtf minus the t?
shhh. don't covet my ice cream bar.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No, look at the picture. Its a paintbrush inside of a pen that paints with pigented lightfast ink.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OMG this is ridiculous.
Then you can just cap it and throw it in your pocket. LOL at the 6+, this is a true technological revolution.

hey jaw. jtwo. what's WF? like wtf minus the t?
Its a grocery store

Get'sMad

lovely stuff J :D

actually went to the apple store and played with your big boy 6+ and the 6 for the first time in person the other day. liked the 6+ more than I thought but the regular 6 was just like perfect....

todahawk

OMG this is ridiculous.

Then you can just cap it and throw it in your pocket. LOL at the 6+, this is a true technological revolution.

Its a grocery store

more alcoho pls. do you deliver? i'm on my couch.
edit: do you take apple pay, i;m waving my phone in yer direction

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You've got those premium louis voutton bags under the eyes. 👌

AcridMeat

Banned
I just got home...

I got up before 8 to get to work, worked, had a long lunch, worked, had dinner with a friend, worked...until 1am.

fuck today

of course when we're in a drought it's raining when I get out, I had to park offsite because of all the traffic and just had a long sleeve shirt on.

fuck today

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Damn. Going back to sleep but wish I would have left myself some kinda hint about how ln ended. Made it back ok but I got p wasted and remember like riding in someones car or on a bus w some other people. It's trppn me out. Oh well.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang acrid at least you can rest now.

Just woke up from a stress dream. I hate stress dreams. Now I'm smoking some lambs bread and drinking coffee. Pretty rainy today.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
3PM and finally made it out of bed. Now I'm on the floor. Gotta somehow get ready for work in an hour.

Okay...so I remember being on a bus or a large van. I think I was with a girl and her friends. Then I was at either a hotel or a apt complex, it was at that point they booted me or I got lost. Just remember being in the hallway and they were gone. Then I wake up and it's morning and I'm at home in one piece. Almost feels like a dream but p sure it all happened. Trippy.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I bought a copy of Meteos for DS on eBay and the seller linked her etsy account in the order confirmation email and she makes really ugly necklaces apparently.

vityaz

That's too bad jtwo, should look into that

I'm at my local place having a few beers. There's a guy here in a white bathrobe, not sure why people do that. I refuse to ask about it though, probably what that asshole wants.

hoggert

Can't decide what I want to drink or eat tonight. I'm thinking the hoppiest beer I can find and some reeeeal pizza since it's been ages since I had a decent slice. Or see if the jerk chicken truck is around after work

Mully

I keep thinking about, "the ex," the one that got away the past couple of weeks. Part of me wants to reach out the other part wants to smack the other part because I told her to never talk to me again.

Also I've been really getting into bartending the past few weeks. I'm actually learning how to properly mix drinks instead of pouring beer, mixing shit cocktails, and pouring rocks drinks for old people.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Walkin to whole foods. I always see this same guy in his garage on a giant desktop just hanging out with the garage door open.

Get'sMad

I really should start chilling in my garage more actually

I have an extra receiver and some speakers I could throw out there...maybe pick up a couch off a curb somewhere.

just make it a real chill out smoking room.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Beer #2

Kinda bored an unmotivated.

Just finished the first episode of Serial. Its super good.

hoggert

spent the first half of my night with 20-30 something alcholics

spent second half of the night with 60-70 something alcoholics

only 10:00pm doing pretty good for a twitter feed #feminism

Get'sMad

thats kinda why i love this thread tbh bam bam.

just gonna finish off my high lifes and jam out to this tinashe album while sending messages to cuties on tinder that make me come off as if I'm not a very sad man. They will then go on a date on me and discover the real me....which is a hella sad man.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, there is some quirky local free newspaper thing and apparently a picture of me is in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom