• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Stevewinwood whats your steam telephone number

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
brb goin' on vision question + training montage
[slowfade] mouse wheel scrolling to clit rubbing [/slowfade]

"must one exhibit absolute focus in the art of dota.."

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Not hammered should be. Told my closest people about my "drinking problem" the other day. I honestly don't think I drink that much though. ~2 times a week but when I drink I binge.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
In the history I mankind I want to know how many people have seasoned "garlic bread" with top ramen seasoning.

That's my question to god.

AcridMeat

Banned
emRJOsP.jpg

ib0NhDGbgfsUHN.gif

yeah

coldvein

Banned
i was on mushrooms in that park with the LED lights dripping down the trees, i saw a couple people fucking in the bushes, was that you arab?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I would have sex with her so hard!

smh at j2 referring to me as "op" .. What a jerk
I was making fun racerxx who replied to me calling you OP. We should all call manny op, lol.
Also some how posts from this thread quote to a thread called "fake gaf" and it's giving me anxiety because I've never seen that thread before.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
i was on mushrooms in that park with the LED lights dripping down the trees, i saw a couple people fucking in the bushes, was that you arab?

First time I was on mushrooms we went a a par with christmas lights year round on the trees and all the leaves and lights were directed towards me and making crazy patterns

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
FACT: I actually used to live in the middle of a forest with a cat. There was also a house and lots of electronics and a hot tub. But I was in the middle of a forest. I had bears and coyotes in my backyard.

editors note: so how is this for cutting back?
I drank 11 beers all week. feelin proud.

Minus_Me

Super excited for tonight. Really have no idea what to expect since I don't do drugs.

Probably should taper off with the booze for today. One final Gin Gimlet!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
im gonna go live in the forest with snuggler and his cat t(-.-t)

sorry j2 i forgive you

That's fine but you'll have to bring your own cat, op.

editors note: so how is this for cutting back?
I drank 11 beers all week. feelin proud.

I only got wasted like two nights this week so far.I got plans tomorrow and sunday but I'm not sure about tonight. It's like I should just recharge one more night but at the same time it's Friday and I probs won't wanna just vegetate. I want an extra spicy bloody mary but I don't have any ice cubes at home.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Let the spirits guide you, take risks and fear nothing. Better to die with a young, liberated mind than old and sober!

Minus_Me

Let the spirits guide you, take risks and fear nothing. Better to die with a young, liberated mind than old and sober!

My gf has made me young again honestly, really opened up my mind to all kinds of possibilities. Just being so honest with each other has been an amazing life experience. I'm hoping we have a good time and if there's stuff we wanna let out it will come out.

😁😁😁😁😀😀😀😀😎😎😎😎

Emojis work on GAF now? What the hell?

J. Bravo

so crazy girl i banged a lot and who left a lot of marks on me eventually told me to never text her again. i correctly assumed she had found new dick. well now she has been texting me again, but i didn't get them cuz i blocked her number. today my friend told me to text her and tell her that he's in ohio so she'll stop texting him. i begrudgingly do it, and to my surprise, she's not hostile at all. as a matter of fact, she's dropping hints about how she's home this weekend, and how her mom is gone to hawaii for a few weeks and she'll be home a lot more now.

does she want the d yes/no?

Salsa

no seriously I have booze and drugs and money and this weekend sucks, why

it's one of those where I end up debating wether or not I should go out alone. It ussually sucks, but sometimes it goes ok

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah I'm basically out of luck too. It's the weekend but my options are limited tonight. I'm not in the mood to hit the bars solo but drinking at home isn't that fun these days lately it's after I've already been out. Maybe I should drink a bottle of nyquill and just sleep it the night away. It's snowing out. ❄️💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom