• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

haha all these videos are of cats holy fuck fuck buttons dan deacon etc

alfie was okay man don't hate yourself for enjoying some fine acting! i don't remember most of it, but i remember its cool

Salsa

the skyping/texting/sexting with venezuela is getting to a point where im like.. shit

she needs to come over already and we need to fuck forever

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Only if you want him to grow up emotionally stunted and entitled

Salsa

omg I just found my 360 controller charger kit (was out of batteries) that I thought i'd lost and I still have 1 beer left that I thought I didnt wtf

tumblr_m3246eoa8j1qkvsb0.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I miss my PC but now it's both broken and outdated. Sucks. Tempted to go out for a quick beer before closing time, y/n?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Nice.
Yeah just about finish my 7th beer and then load into dark souls.

I've been having a lot of luxury this week. The health club I'm a member of has had it's pool vacant because of the rain so I have the whole thing to myself.

J. Bravo

i'm gonna learn how to sing and then put covers of disney songs on youtube. it's not too late at 22 to learn how to sing right?

AcridMeat

Banned
I don't know the way you said TY to all the droolers made me wonder. I wouldn't put it past you.
Ha that's nice of you to say but still, IN MY DREAMS.
it's ok babby we can play dota about it
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't now my comptuer just randomly shut off twice. No heat issues I checked so don't know why it happened.

bought a pull up bar/sit up/dip/push up all inclusive business. get swole 14

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hogger seems like a cool guy, good to have some fresh meat in the thread. I went to the bar for just a couple quickies the bar maid here is really mean and the guy at the table next to me is a total nincompoop.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Can hogger be the big alienated giant do
Harry potter?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't that big lovable guy named hogger or haggger?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh yeah Hagrid is the giant hobo from the Potter flicks. I only watched like the first five before I realized I didn't care at all.

I like clothes but I need to kill my winter fat before I buy anymore. I was in peak physical position by the end of last summer then I blew it. I was so prime now I'm a slovenly pig. 🍗

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just got absurdly stoned. Kief on top of an indica which I never smoke usually. I too am feeling fat. Fat-gaf unite.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
😲

Let's encourage each other to get back in shape. I'm just so mad that I ruined all the progress I made but not too far gone to fix it at least. Still my clothes looked so good on me it sucks, fuck.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
My homie invited me out every weekend and every weekend I flake on him. He's very persistent. I don't understand why he likes me lol.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Mannny did you ever hang out with the clown stripper? This dumpster bar is playing Metallica guess that's my cue to crush this beer and peace out. ✌️

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Daenyrus just said "SWEAR TO ME" and it was honestly sexually exciting to me. It must be like what women who like Batman feel.

hoggert

haha 6 for jameson, never come to nyc man. paid for a round of friends shots, looked at the bill and was like oh thats the cost of a fifth lol

J. Bravo

$6 shots arent that bad. here in kc most shots are $5-$8. thats why i just carry a bunch of fives with me, and buy $4 budlight platinums and leave a $1 tip each time, while taking the shots people offer me throughout the night. it's a win-win situation.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
EDClXo8.jpg

My kittens the best even tho he's a psycho. I think it's cuz his pops was an alley cat but he basically rages non-stop between cat naps. There's usually like a 30 second period where you can pet him while he purs before he starts trying to rip off your flesh again. 🐈💥💀🚑

arab

GET THAT CORN OUT OF MY FACE

HALF A FIFTH OF JIM BEAM IS FUCK. SNUGGLER I DON'T THINK A CAT CAN EAT KITTEN FOOD IT WILL SHRINK ACRID FUCK YOUR COMPUTER COME TO SEATTLE FOR TI4 ALSO SALSA IN THE FUTURE YOU WILL BE ABLE YO HAVE CYBER SEX WIT PILLOWS AND VIBRATORS AND SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom