• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

arab

i will party in yer honor, salsa y snuggs. going to a factory party tonight. gonna get drunk and make music.

<3

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna order round table brand fast food pizza tonight and probably drink corona familiar.

^i use to take like 6 NyQuil gel tabs at a time when I was a teenager

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So wait is acrid dating that frozen doppelgänger girl?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got this pizza pie.
Also drinking a Heineken. I've been having one specific memory lately that is hurting me deeply.

Also yeah this pizza is rad as fuck.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know the way you said TY to all the droolers made me wonder. I wouldn't put it past you.

Salsa

im drinking this new beer

pilsen.png

regular Pilsen has 5.something % alcohol, this one has 7

it's pretty good

aunt's cousin is goin out with friends and I could just go there alone and hang out with her but eeeeeh

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I really wanted to just drink like 10 red stripes tonight but they didn't have a twelve pack so I'm drinking heinys.

Salsashark, like two weeks ago you demanded I friend you on origin and I did and you still haven't accepted my invite. You motherfucker.

Arab, last night Steve win wood volunteered you to help train me on dota.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I accidentally made eye contact with one of the pizza slaves while picking up this pie and it tastes noticeably more foul because of that fact.

Salsa

like, I dont wanna sound dismissive or over the situation or anything cause I would sniff this girl's farts, but it's weird to like.. go alone to a situation where a girl is going out with friends right?

I already did it once and we bailed them and it was alright, but who knows what mood she's in. I could just end up alone in a corner, dont wanna be that desperate either

right?

imma accept you luv

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like you should show up and then feign a previous commitment and just leave her with her friends. If you two coupled off and left the group last time don't do it this time. Maybe she'll just come over afterwards?

Salsa

yeah. girl is 20 so she goes out like every day, i'll just do something tomorrow

I'll drink some beers and play goat simulator

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Well good I was just gonna recount all the things I know about life.

Such as How to slice an avocado like a badass and what the permanent press setting does on the washing machine, did you know how to properly store a text so the fifth begotten fire witch from the twelvth realm may access it's content? Peanut butter is the key. Learn more and follow my sentient ceiling fans blog at howtogivegood.com

By for now

A mans life consists of

How do I get these beers inside me

Who is the cutest girl in my life

Look at what this computer can do

hoggert

yo let me tell you about the grout in my bathroom girl and how i wanna strip that shit down reseal it and fuck shit it up

things i know
how to get cheap GOOD beer (talkin like german mini-kegs, micro brew shit, etc) from a-z as cheap as possible
how to program industrial cutting machines from the 80s
how to break ps2 dvd drives lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Don't you use like CLR for grout and shit? My bathroom has very intricate tile work and it gets gunked constantly.

hoggert

i dont use shit dude that previously had my place was google and didn't do SHIT. spent like 4-5 hours cleaning all the grease stains/roach shit under the stove cabinets after he moved. so not cleaning this stuff lol

Wow, I actually have CLR. Used it to clean some bathroom fixtures he let rust over. Forgot I had it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I use qtips to clean hard to reach spots like the tracks on your windows

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I braved the icy wind and snow for some beer. I probably didn't get enough and by the time I've crushed them I'll want more but it'll be too late. But I know it would be unwise to go all out if I'm just stuck at my home. If I had weed this wouldn't be a problem but I haven't bought any in montjs

My grown cats still hate the kitten and it depresses me. They aren't hanging out anymore.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Yeah I'm basically out of luck too. It's the weekend but my options are limited tonight. I'm not in the mood to hit the bars solo but drinking at home isn't that fun these days lately it's after I've already been out. Maybe I should drink a bottle of nyquill and just sleep it the night away. It's snowing out. &#10052;&#65039;&#128128;

It's more fun to do that with a bunch of antihistamines.

Going to a friends house to play drunken video games. Tomorrow The Killers then the bars.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've started a GOT rewatch with the GF. It's her first time. I hope she can commit to it cause she has OK taste but at the same time she watched shit like One Tree Hill.

I dunno I'm just kinda obsessive about setting a theme for a playlist then just fleshing it out with like twenty songs that perfectly capture a feeling. It's a beautiful thing when it all comes together. Sometimes I'm in awe of the flows I create. &#128191;&#127926;&#128588;&#10024;

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I usually go from a collection I three or four songs rather than one to set the theme. It's easier that way.

I'm just rewatching last year. I just found out that Emilia Clark who plays the dragon lady is the same age as me.

hoggert

haha one tree hill

the only person ive ever met who liked that show was a stripper

it's not bad actually . the evil dad who starts going nuts with guilt in the later season is pretty cool

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This one I'm working on is particularly magical. It's basically like this wall of energentic, euphoric noise. Headlined by artists like Dan Deacon, Holy Fuck and the Fuck Buttons. It's like a natural high listening to a concoction of this music, makes me wanna ascend to the heavens and burst into star dust. &#128124;&#128165;&#10024; I'm not gonna iTunes/burn it until it's perfected.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hehe I've spent a lot of time listening to those bands.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah that new dan deacon album isn't bad.

I'm not sure if you know this but Olympians is a sister track to the Lisbon Maru. It's really one epic 20 minute track. I've got a few minidiscs of this aesthetic.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It would be pretty fun and sexy but I doubt those guys get shitfaced and play dark souls

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I dunno there's something special about not being special. Those shaved apes' minds are probably just white noise but then again maybe that's not so bad.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I would give anything to replace my mind with white noise

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think that the boy who is brans counterpart in game of thrones who has visions and knows about the three eyed raven is kinda hot.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I also enjoyed Alfie with Jude law away too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom