• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
flash_alarm_animated_gif_by_ethan132-d4pw09s.gif
SNUGGLER ALARM
flash_alarm_animated_gif_by_ethan132-d4pw09s.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
V nice. 👌 You know I like that dark, solemn shit. 👿

Due to my dire financial situation as of late I haven't been drinking much, at least relatively speaking. Going out is spensive and I just don't like drinking solo at home anymore tbh. Only been out one nite since last wednesday. But I saved a chunk of change for 2nite... pint night x thxgiving eve...it's gonna be fucked up. 🍻🍗🌽

hoggert

I just want to get out of this shitty office and home to start baking thanksgiving pies then get buzzed on shiner while playing destiny or a stg fuck

AcridMeat

Banned
V nice. �� You know I like that dark, solemn shit. ��

Due to my dire financial situation as of late I haven't been drinking much, at least relatively speaking. Going out is spensive and I just don't like drinking solo at home anymore tbh. Only been out one nite since last wednesday. But I saved a chunk of change for 2nite... pint night x thxgiving eve...it's gonna be fucked up. ������
That track blew me away, I've been listening/finding a bunch of stuff since listening to your Life mix. This one is real nice for that somber fuck life feeling ~!~

Right now listening to this classic hip hop t-give mix on a local station. I love it because it's an actual mix, songs flying in and out every minute or two.

One of my main dudes is in town which is the best because we actually go out and do shit. Getting drunk and watching hockey tonight, concert Friday.

Get'sMad

gotta get up early and drive 3 hours to have Thanksgiving at my sister's fiance's parents place. fuuuuuuuck this. Wish I could just skip ahead in time to NYE and get this holiday shit out of the way.

Wanna go out tonight and go see some old pals but I'm just gonna stay in and drink some high lifes.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Warming up with a deuce of peebs then time for lift off. 🚀

The barn is gonna be nuts. Could be fun times, could be an absolute shitshow. More likely the latter, but whatevs, I'll probs get max lit. As long as I don't lose my iPhone or end up in jail, it's cool.

Jibbed

Just got back in from a n ight out.

Whjy do some girls insist on punching you in th face if you're chatting up theirt friend?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Acrid U should run a twitter full of music lynx.

You can use my old ULTIMATETURBOJAMS account

I guess you could use ULTRAMATUREBROJAMS as well.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
imo its important to keep in mind how much of your sense of self is unactualized

J. Bravo

really would like to smoke tonight but my throat hurts so bad. i'm actually in need of the medicinal effects of marijuana right now though. maybe i'll roll a j instead of packing a bowl. that will be a little bit smoother i guess.

edit: yeah i'm gonna roll a joint (no blunts something something fuck that something something khalifa kush), jerk off, shower, and watch netflix while I pass out. maybe play some omega ruby.

hoggert

taco truck on the corner of 4th and grove st in sheridan square (the corner with the chase bank)
i doubt they compare to west coast but best tacos ive had in the city surprisingly. chicken is perfect, tortillas is perfect, they give you radish!, and guac is perfect and free lol
used to be 2 for 5 which was awesome. but then they went away last summer, got a brand new, better truck, got all their garbage off the menu like the philly cheese steak and upped their prices. they also have tortas and a bunch of other stuff

another place is dorado south of union square they're alright. im not really a fan of west coast style fried fish tacos, but this was my go to place at work for a long ass time (fuck the other place around on the corner, overpriced tiny servings)

Gvaz

Banned
oh it's 8 in the morning and im woken to some fucker yelling to move my car because im blocking the way

I come outside and he has room to move his fucking car out, and at most im blocking a garage door no one uses, and preventing the plow from doing a Uie, but not blocking him from leaving. Oh god he can't get rid of some snow because it's 8am and my car is in the way of plowing in front of a door that no one fucking uses, boo fucking hoo.

And the whole reason I was parked there was because everyone is taking too much fucking space parking next to each other, and i parked behind other cars as not to block them. But I get the short end of the stick because I have a shift where i dont get home till 930 or so when most of my neighbors have 8-5 jobs so i always get shit parking spots even during the summer.

I don't drink as a reaction to people being shitrags, but im going to finish the rest of this fucking wine out of anger that's for sure.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Guess I managed to get p wasted. Don't really remember how the night ended, but I Crashed fully clothed and upside down in my bed.

J. Bravo

I have the best sex dreams after smoking. Last night was no exception. This chick I used to work with blew me twice and both times I came explosively all over her face. It was glorious.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Well.
I mostly just don't like reading about cumming on faces. Doesn't really have anything to do with my outlook on sex. But post what you feel I don't care.

I'm just really aware of the guy-sex-conversation-echochamber that always turns ugly given enough time.

J. Bravo

Yeah that is pretty gross if it's not me saying it. I'll keep that in mind.

Meantime I'll keep wonder trading pokes for that lugia and looking at vapes. Any suggestions? What was that one you have jtwo? I remember reading about it but can't remember what it was called.

Minus_Me

I've only met one person who can cook a mean turkey. My mother liked having it at Christmas so we only ever had it the one time a year. Actually I think we had it at school during Canadian Thanksgiving but it sucked big time.

Booshka

stone-cali-belgique-003.jpg

Picked up one of these at the Liquor store, it's fantastic. Really digging the added Yeast on top of the Stone IPA formula. Stone is one of my favorite breweries, and all of their beers get me fucked up while tasting great.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No worries jbravo. The Vape I got was the pax Ploom. It's really the only device in its class for vaping actual bud and not liquid extracts. I highly recommend it, though it's nearly three times the price of the magic flight launch box which has a good following but I've never used one.

So far I've had a tall boy, a glass of champagne and a Stella. Had lunch with my mom and stopped in at WF to say hi to my friends and grab a tallboy.

Good to see my mom. I wish our relationship wasn't so strained.

Heading to my dads house in a few hours to complete the tour.

I hope everyone here is enjoying themselves.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I just rented both seasons of the input device-based electronic entertainment object based on the intellectual property titled The Walking Dead for the Playstation Four funboxTM and will be spending my night zombing out to that shit with my feline companion D.M.. 🐯

FloatOn

I think I finished off the better part of a bottle of wine

now I'm looking at the moon with the interstellar soundtrack. I want to swan dive into a blackhole

J. Bravo

hello DM.

Things i'm saving up for: vaporizer, computer desk, tv, school.

not necessarily in that order though lol.

in the meantime i'll keep smoking joints. high as shit from like 3/4ths of one + didn't cough once. it was glorious, and now my throat feels way better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom