• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stuck in that middle ground where I don't wanna be alone but im too comfortable to do anything about it

Top of the page man j bravo post some shit to distract

Gvaz

Banned
its always weird going to a friend's house and seeing a sex swing just hanging out in the living room

in their new apartment even

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm never comfortable. It's like there's a million things I could be doing rn but I'm doing nothing. Like a car stuck in park but max rev'd.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think comfort in the good sense, not the complacent sense, is being content with life. I guess some people probably feel that way for real. But then some of us were just born and/or conditioned in a certain way. We just don't fit into this puzzle. But we continue to exist...

love all yall too I hope I don't come across too hostile I like to picture us all sitting round the bar like the wire season 2

I'm shit I have no right to judge

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I need to rewatch the Wire this winter. I'd like to be a marina worker who just puts in time and drinks with the boys. There's always a Ziggy tho.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I can't sleep because I keep looking at my phone. They should make a computer you can use while you sleep. 💸

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Right. I know that struggle 2 well. Might get my PC fixed soon tho. Gonna soundcloud and FTL all winter. 👌👌👌

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still meaning to fix up that Mac for you. I just haven't gotten around to it.

hoggert

two half pies and one full in the fridge. a dozen vegan cookies and some swedish butterscotch cookies. two pies in the freezer.

now beer time

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
two half pies and one full in the fridge. a dozen vegan cookies and some swedish butterscotch cookies. two pies in the freezer.

now beer time
This sounds like a holiday cheer song. Like the 24 days of Christmas. Falalalala

hoggert

XD is the most obnoxious combination of letters ever

take that back ��

edit i cant even taste anything in these vegan cookies. they taste like the nutrition bars my roomate used to get when he was weight training, i guess vegan stuff really is the future. soon we will be eating these instead of meals while wearing our corporate branded spacesuits

Gvaz

Banned
Debating making some pot brownies. I got 7g but i still need some to smoke!

but wait, i'm going to be eating them, shit's all the same yo lol

Get'sMad

do it

I only have like .5g of weed right now...if I had more I would totally make some edibles.....been too long since I have.

anyways trying to get some people over to chill, drink, smoke and play some games over here tonight. The house is looking extra spiff right now and wanna have some company over.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, so we have a new employee now.
He pretty cool. Hes 19 and super smart. I basically trained him all day. It was kind of endearing, he just followed me around all day. It was good. I was his lifeboat and just kinda pulled him along for the whole thing. I remember being super nervous my first day and intimidated by how many people come in. I can't imagine being 19 and not really having any work experience and going through the same thing.

There was one moment where he kind of completely panicked. But it was cool and he handled it as well anyone could. Hes a pretty cool kid. We ate lunch together.

Gvaz

Banned
picked up some smokes, and now that im smoking it i no longer really like it

i hadn't s moked real cigs in about a week+ (causei lost my ecig at my parents house)

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ok, so we have a new employee now.
He pretty cool. Hes 19 and super smart. I basically trained him all day. It was kind of endearing, he just followed me around all day. It was good. I was his lifeboat and just kinda pulled him along for the whole thing. I remember being super nervous my first day and intimidated by how many people come in. I can't imagine being 19 and not really having any work experience and going through the same thing.

There was one moment where he kind of completely panicked. But it was cool and he handled it as well anyone could. Hes a pretty cool kid. We ate lunch together.
You're basically a father figure. 👨👦 Raise your boy right.

Do you consider yourself to be in the group of people who say "I'm never having kids" but does it eventually.

Or are you in the group who says it and means it.

Gvaz

Banned
Extremely drunk and playing Dark Souls

good luck with that

my brownies are long since finished and im having one now. reeses pieces and choclate with chocolate frosting. can't even taste the weed muah

having a honey and apple hard cider with it is great

kris.

Banned
Tonight, I discovered why crown and coke is so expensive.

It's fucking good.

NO MORE BOTTOM SHELF WHISKEY FOR THIS GUY.

just kidding i'm too poor for that shit and i stole the crown from my roommate don't tell anyone pls

Get'sMad

hell yeah booshka 😎! DS is probably the game dearest to my heart at this point. Played it through so many damn times it doesn't matter what my inebriation level...I can blaze the fuck through it.

anyways I just got back home from seeing some old friends and we went to the weirdest, most david lynch esque bar I've ever stepped foot in. It was kinda amazing.

Time to load a bowl now tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom