• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

aunt's cousin calling me at 2:30 am to tell me she's on this bar and to come over

I texted her way earlier and she didn't respond, and now she's telling me she's not gonna go out tomorrow and blablabla. she knows I'd smell her farts. clevergirl

worst part is she got me like this a couple times but fuck it I haven't even showered. I'm staying

edit: I should straight up stop seeing her after stunts like these but she's too hot and the thirst is real

arab

aunt's cousin calling me at 2:30 am to tell me she's on this bar and to come over

I texted her way earlier and she didn't respond, and now she's telling me she's not gonna go out tomorrow and blablabla. she knows I'd smell her farts. clevergirl

worst part is she got me like this a couple times but fuck it I haven't even showered. I'm staying

edit: I should straight up stop seeing her after stunts like these but she's too hot and the thirst is real

tread lightly

walter white

Salsa

is that the girl with the anime hair ?

get out there salsa

yea it is

a friend just texted me too saying he's bored at another party, it's 3:40 now fuck that

what's up with this 'I'll go out with other people and if I get bored I'll call pablo' bs, dammit

am I a clown

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Turns out there was enough residue in my pipe to get a little baked. My toleance is low. Come get funky in my thread.

Currently my weekend selection like most weekends is

czay.jpg

arab

i like women with dyed hair as long as they don't have dreadlocks. think dredds are the biggest boner killer beyond jesus freaks.

Noshino

This chick broke up with her bf and had been hitting on me all night

But my bro has a thing for her

So conflicted right now

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I woke up at like 6am dehydrated by all those heinekins anyway I drank a glass of cold water.iit was like a fuckin conjugal visit. I drank the fuck out of the water and then had three more.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

So conflicted right now
Bros before hoes. Unfortunately it never goes both ways. He should stop simping and realize she likes you not him. Best to stay out of it though.

So conflicted right now
while the lust for p may be strong, just think of how much your bro will appreciate you if you let him in uncontested. gotta cultivate and maintain your brolationships yo

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My name is Ricardi Ricchonitti and I am guilty of scopin the booty

Minus_Me

What a phenomenal product Dr. Hoffman's brew is. Hit a couple of rough patches during the night when I got stuff off my chest, but damn what a ride. I really appreciate that scene in True Detective with the trails in the car. Our driver was having a hoot driving two twisted people around town. Highly recommended.

I'll never hear Bitches Brew the same way ever again.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
What a phenomenal product Dr. Hoffman's brew is. Hit a couple of rough patches during the night when I got stuff off my chest, but damn what a ride. I really appreciate that scene in True Detective with the trails in the car. Our driver was having a hoot driving two twisted people around town. Highly recommended.
I'm glad you're alright my friend.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Minus that's awesome babe. Share some deets whe. You get a chance.

My hand has this weird gash on it now plus tons of cat scratches plus my old biking scars. My hands look torn the fuck up atm.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
what you don't want to be a goth kid with a goth qt in 1998 playin role playing games on your playstation on your sony vega while sharing fruitsnacks

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My name is Boris Vangrouten and I was 15 when I first heard trance music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom