• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
See, I wish this was real life so we could channel our self-hatred into an old fashioned brawl instead of just slinging shit at each other in the form of lame forum posts. 👊💥

The thought of j bravo being an EMT should frighten us all.

I'd like to apologize for this post. None of us are perfect. J Bravo should be commended for working towards something that could have a real and meaningful impact on other people. It seems like he's taking it pretty seriously and is approaching this from a mature standpoint.

J. Bravo

I'd like to apologize for this post. None of us are perfect. J Bravo should be commended for working towards something that could have a real and meaningful impact on other people. It seems like he's taking it pretty seriously and is approaching this from a mature standpoint.
Ha its all good man. Honestly being an EMT scares the shit out of me more than it scares anyone else probably. I know my shit though so it'll be aight.
I want j bravo to be my emt if it means I can smoke a blunt while having an MI
Lol maybe I rig something up to vape weed using a bvm and nebulizer :)

J. Bravo

I try not to think about it.

We're all gonna die.

Hopefully in the back of J Bravo's ambulance.
Better not be as a result of anything I did. I don't wanna get sued by your loved ones lol.

Most of yall are gonna die from liver failure, the others from exposure due to passing out on the cold streets of Michigan after a night out.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
fuJ5efx.jpg
Getting ready for the big Northern California storm.. Gonna suck on these and play Destiny.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Most of yall are gonna die from liver failure, the others from exposure due to passing out on the cold streets of Michigan after a night out.
I feel like if I had to bet on my cause of death I would def go with freezing to death in a gutter on a sub-zero winter night. 💀❄️

arab

At pint night p sure someone out here pooped their pants. 💩👖💨🙊

the worst is when you smell someone commit anal atrocities and you're surrounded by beautiful women.

girls aren't supposed to fart like that. i saw it in a david attenborough documentary

Wool

I've only liked one of snuggs "mixes" the rest were droning.

The thought of j bravo being an EMT should frighten us all.

Damn the drunk thread is getting angry drunk tonight. I don't really click on links people post here too much, but if they like doin it that's cool w/ me.

I met some friends who had a room in the Holiday Inn to play dice tonight. Hotels/motels are always fun, but it was a sketchy crowd. It's not a high point in my life when I'm gambling in a motel room.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm fuckin angry drunk right now I don't give a fuck

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Apparently this one dude thinks I'm A jerk funny story. Maybe I'm just.a little in love w her, can't control that.

But I am literally laying on the floor. B

Gvaz

Banned
im at a really weird high right now

like imagine weed ideas but with a totally clear head and everything makes sense

Gvaz

Banned
im happy for you being happy and therefore let us all sing campfires and waits till one of us becomes the debbie downer

idk what the fuck im talkin about lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So. I bought the 90$ version of Destiny that came with the expansions. Last night I load up the game it prompts me to go through the purchase UI which I do and then the expansion unlocks. But I see how that Sony charged me 20$ even though I had already bought. What the fuck dude.

hoggert

Yeah. There's some decent free to play games like Warframe out there with better monthly to bimonthly updates that are also free. Except warframe is pure grind with shit PVP and no endgame still lol

I have to say I don't mind the dark below that much if you look at it from a Call of Duty stand point because if you do all DLC is like magic raindrops falling from heaven. Comparing even the worst borderlands 2 DLC to the dark below and it's like wtf

Fuck this day and it needs to end. I think im going to have more then 3 beers tonight for the first time in 2 weeks 😩 nothing like my boss telling me if another coworker ho is my junior randomly screams at me "I just need to take it as part of the job." I told him I would talk to the folks "upstairs" next time it happens which shut him up but fuck why can't everything just be 🌜 drops and 🌈

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna brush my hair in the shower I think.
I wonder what it will be like.

J. Bravo

So this girl I hooked up with texted me this just now. The sex was really great, but she is not hot really at all. She could be if she put some effort into hey body but she has no interest in doing so. And I'm bad at fuck buddy relationships. I get feelings, and I really don't want feelings for this girl. Also I couldn't cum and the tight pussy she told me all about was not that tight.

How do I turn her down gently? Should I just bang?

spoiler]"See the thing is I've never been fucked that insanely hard before. And I wanted your help to know if it could happen again?"[/spoiler]

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just keep having sex with her. If you start to catch feelings just do your best to suppress them. Eventually she'll start to get on your nerves or something anyways.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got back from that gallery opening. Met some cool peeps, not a lot of people, it was really small. Good to get out though. Had two glasses of wine. Gonna head to the store and get something more to drink.

The work was gorgeous.

Rain armor selfie

http://i.imgur.com/kB0Hjqe.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
don't know what you're talking about, wine can lead to some insane effects

It's all that sugar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom