• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, so good. Such a big bar tab but no fucks given. Fuckin adult chocolate milk, and playing wingman to my cute Latino coworker, whatevs. Totes worth it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Already did. Ugh. Whatever I guess I'll just smoke my weed like a hobbit.

This is so shittybim right in the middle of a big project.

Omg I found it. It was blending into the stainless steel Viking range.

J. Bravo

Already did. Ugh. Whatever I guess I'll just smoke my weed like a hobbit.

This is so shittybim right in the middle of a big project.

Omg I found it. It was blending into the stainless steel Viking range.

bro joints are the shit and easy as hell to roll

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Nah it was fine. We got a mission done. Dang I'm going to breakfast.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Been seeing for 4 hours but I just went and got some beer of which I've drank one already,

J. Bravo

my hawaiian EMT friend gave me some spam musubi on the last day of class since I mentioned how much I loved it when I was there for school. Goddamn it is amazing lol. hnnnnngh

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Put complimentary washi tape over all the Belkin logos on my new Minidisc cables.
1feyQUi.jpg
🙌

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
snugs whyd you delete your meow mix 2015

it's so fucking good, i downloaded that shit
Soundcloud cancelled my pro membership bc tldr I'm poor atm so it hid most of my shit due to the two hour upload limit for basic users. I'll get it going again soon.

But I'm crafting something really special rn...taking extra time in audacity to perfect it. 👌🎶💕

Gvaz

Banned
Soundcloud cancelled my pro membership bc tldr I'm poor atm so it hid most of my shit due to the two hour upload limit for basic users. I'll get it going again soon.

But I'm crafting something really special rn...taking extra time in audacity to perfect it. 👌🎶💕

sometimes when i go to the gym, i listen to your mixes exclusively

they're really fucking good

how do you make them?

Minus_Me

There's two benches in front of Bari Cafe on Spring and Broadway. My absolute favourite place to just people watch. Sucks that the cafe closed, hope the benches remain.

hoggert

Balthazar has benches
Spring street natural is good too when they have outside seating

I like the new raised sidewalk on the corner of Broadway and Spring for people watching.

welp..gonna need to drink allnight after work......

i suck at first impressions with girls

pretty much the girls i had interest with are ignoring me now

wanted to fix myself of being too shy ..but still suck at having the right words to say

fuck y'all ;____;

so i'm pretty sure this guy is angling to hux with the model chic that he knows i've been super interested in now that she's broken up with her bf

this is the same guy who i didn't hook up with that girl when i slept in her bed for because i knew he was interested in her first and wanted to make sure everything was cool between us

these bros aint loyal

ksan

jeez, sour ales are beautiful

bought one for my friend at mikkeller's bar in stockholm today, and i tasted it, and it was like straight candy :lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang. Big day. Work holiday party. Find out my schedule changes after Christmas. And apparently last week I was given a raise but nobody told me about it. Lol.

kehs

Banned
i only liked the honey whiskys the first time I had it. After that. blargh

Jameson is naturally sweet if you want some sweet sweet nectar.

Tanaka

i only liked the honey whiskys the first time I had it. After that. blargh

Jameson is naturally sweet if you want some sweet sweet nectar.

Lol, it actually is the first time I've had it, normally I just drink Wild Turkey, but I decided to branch out tonight for the hell of it. Pleasantly surprised so far.

J. Bravo

Yay hot girl I want to bang hit me up to go out tonight. So I might get laid twice in one weekend by two different girls. Been a while (if ever) since that happened. But she's with her best girlfriend so maybe it's just a friend thing. Or a threesome thing haha.

Tanaka

Yay hot girl I want to bang hit me up to go out tonight. So I might get laid twice in one weekend by two different girls. Been a while (if ever) since that happened. But she's with her best girlfriend so maybe it's just a friend thing. Or a threesome thing haha.

Good luck,bro. Been a while since I've been in a similar position,lol.

so i'm pretty sure this guy is angling to hux with the model chic that he knows i've been super interested in now that she's broken up with her bf

this is the same guy who i didn't hook up with that girl when i slept in her bed for because i knew he was interested in her first and wanted to make sure everything was cool between us

these bros aint loyal

A tale of two posts. One is clear and to the point to the point that it's almost terrifyingly simple. The other is a proverbial maze of humanity's emotional complexity and a rubix cube of a read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom