• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gvaz

Banned
my tolerance for drinks is low, apparently

drinking orlof 100% proof and 7up and half the glass is gone and im feeling the effects.

of course my drug tolerance is high, but not the alcohol tolerance. fucking a

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That little nook on the inside of a doorway where the knob nub goes in works too. Felt proud abt improvising that one.
I went into primal lizard brain mode cycling through my visual thoughts trying to come up with an object near me. Fence worked on the second try and then I told Siri to open soundcloud and was on my way.

AcridMeat

Banned
What's your best score? I just beat my previous (279) tonight with 330. I really want a couple of the characters still, but I got the dark lord tonight as well \m/

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Less than a hundred definitly. We should be gamecenter friends.

I honestly meant to call you last night, but I stepped out for a walk and listened to the same song on repeat for 45 minutes and forgot I was connected to a network for a little while.

arab

i might actually pass pharmacy school. holy fucking shit.

i'm gonna do a day drink thought stream in this thread come thursday. alcohol and sleep deprivation will guide me to the drunk thread inner light

Get'sMad

wtg arab. get me some sick pills.

Ex texted me out of the blue this afternoon w/ a simple "hi." We've had like zero contact since we broke up a few months ago. Hmmmm......

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
wtg arab. get me some sick pills.

Ex texted me out of the blue this afternoon w/ a simple "hi." We've had like zero contact since we broke up a few months ago. Hmmmm......

Delete the text and her number from your contacts. It's a trap. ⛔️

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang, the hottest most 👌 girl invited me to her gallery opening on Thursday. She gave me a fucking business card. And its an awesome one she obviously designed herself. New prerequisite: must have business cards. I'm pretty sure there wasn't any attraction or energy like that behind it, she just wants people to go her thing. But you never know, and you never know who else she invited.

Being hypersocial is still kind of strange for me. Ever since I got a job interfacing with the public, specifically a niche community thats the artists of the bay area, I'm meeting so many people. I can't keep their names straight! I have a giant chipbag clip full of business cards and gallery invites. People are throwing their phonenumbers at me left and right. Its crazy to think about in comparison to my last job. Its just such a cool place with so much local history behind it. This job is the best thing thats ever happened to me.

The new guy is fuckin' killer too. He's awesome. I can't believe he's only 19. I want to go shopping with him, he has killer taste. He strutted in wearing neon yellow earbuds this morning. He's so adorable, I feel like we're going to be very close friends. Which is good because Dane is super boring now that he's a father.

Drinking the second of six beers, got the Destiny expansion, barely cried once today. It was a good day.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The surrounding contextual setting for her developments was one in which computer science and software engineering were not yet disciplines; instead learning was done on the job with hands on experience. Margaret rose through the ranks by gaining experience and contributing towards uncharted territory in space science.

Get'sMad

I know what you mean with regards to art crowd...shits always a chore trying to sift through whose real and whose just using your time for their gain.

Like half the last few Tinder girls I've gone out with I'm pretty sure just wanted to gain a like for their gallery on fb/insta. Can't knock the hustle tho.....

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
0RB5m3e.jpg

It illuminates from within. Just quit comparing your percetion of the near future with the present.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Decided to scrape together pennies for a much needed night out w/ the herd but ofc it's totally dead here. I guess it's still good to not be cooped up but I've been spending even more time than usual solo lately and it's not so good for my illumination within. 🎃

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Decided to scrape together pennies for a much needed night out w/ the herd but ofc it's totally dead here. I guess it's still good to not be cooped up but I've been spending even more time than usual solo lately and it's not so good for my illumination within. 🎃

just keep the candle from the wind and hope you dont rot from the teeth outward

everyday we 🙏 for the 😆 but all that comes is the 😩
together as a collective we 💪 through it

here and forever in all experiences it is the truest sense of self to delight others

just float🎶

our VR headsets are on the way and with them a new reality nobody ever traveled further than california until the moon and after that we escaped within

bless the digiverse. bless those among you. the simulation is everchanging. the simulation is alive and you are within. never forget the simulation, but at the same time simulate all that you desire.
headsets: the next phase we are explorers

😎=😑⌚🌰👟🚶🚀😤🌘😩

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I made the new guy lick an envelope for me because I'm a power hungry menace.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Single track mixes are way better because smooth transitions and because these guys eventually remove a lot of tracks from SC and because you can dl the whole thing and preserve it forev.

Gonna redux a few of my past faves.

AcridMeat

Banned
tipsy w/ kisaya and v/ excited for the nyc-gaf meetup this weekend
Slay dem
SANDS OF TIME
https://soundcloud.com/kingsnug/the-sands-of-time-redux

also gonna do can't breath / codeine kisses / pink smoke reduxes to remaster / preserve those mixes

I'm gonna drop all my subs cept for soundcloud and netflix
O fug gonna need to prep for this tomorrow. Here's something from tonight's listening.
I stumbled across this on one of my hard drives, it sums up our relationship perfectly tbh.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Okay cope let's hear your "mixes'. Let's see you create something instead of just being a tumorous orb of negativity.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sixth day of work in a row. Ew. Gonna shower for a half hour of power.

J. Bravo

I still have three fucking finals left. Actual EMT final tomorrow. Then the written state EMT test. Then the state EMT boards on the 20th. I'm so fucking nervous IDK how to fix it lol. I'm gonna practice the skills so much and might actually study for this test lol.

Wool

I still have three fucking finals left. Actual EMT final tomorrow. Then the written state EMT test. Then the state EMT boards on the 20th. I'm so fucking nervous IDK how to fix it lol. I'm gonna practice the skills so much and might actually study for this test lol.

My last final is in a couple hours. You better pop a molly, it always calms me down

J. Bravo

My last final is in a couple hours. You better pop a molly, it always calms me down

Haha. I'm not doing any drugs except the night before the tests, and right after the test is over. I mean once I am done on the 20th, I'll start smoking a regularly again most likely, but for now I gotta stop since it is a major reason I stay up so late a lot of the time. I realize that seems counter intuitive, but smoking a joint at my house around 9pm will help me fall asleep around 10 and actually stay asleep. I've done it before, it's a good way to train my body to get the sleep it needs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom