• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Nah I don't play it still. But I do have the standalone. Idk I've had some good nights with that game, but it's rink-a-dink as hell.

Dude get HaloPC.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Alright. Date with the silver surfer went well. She's a cool girl. Very just.. She keeps it real.. There were no large scale ambitions or any hint of romanticism about her existence.. She's just taking it day by day and working her ass off and watching anime when she can.

Such a big contrast to the other girl I took out last week. I think it was good, she was laughing at my jokes and we played a game of pool after dinner

I'm fuckin tired and I haven't smoked weed for 15 hours. Who cares about girls right now IMO

Gvaz

Banned
i wish i liked alcohol as much as drugs

if there was a way to drink alcohol without blacking out i'd like it more

J. Bravo

Apparently not being able to cum is a real problem. And I have it. I used to not. But tonight I did. About 90% sober. IDK dudes, the sex was fun, and getting my dick sucked my the same girl at the same time as my friend was fun. But not cumming was not fun.

J. Bravo

I'm so fucking tired it's 6am, got church at 9 and work at 3 lol. Fuck

Edit Twoc things 1 she is on her period apparently. I have blood around my finger nails. Gross. I also ate her out. Double gross. 2 I didn't use a condom. She's on the pill but she also likes to have sex. She said not since like a month and a half ago, and I believe her, and I think she would tell me if she had something, but damn I'm dumb.

hoggert

im irl giggling man at that sex story 😂

Bravo, for the shaving tips; I'm not going to go too deep into the shit because it's been a while So:
  • Most importantly: WATER moisturize that shit. All the time. Warm/hot water before shaving and during. Use cold after.
  • Lather the cream on.
  • Shave first time with the grain on your face and neck, second time towards your nose on your face, and upwards against the grain on your neck. Be gentle: think of it as hair reduction. Not removal. Decent video on it, a different shaving channel a lot of people like but I preferred geofatboy when I was teaching myself how to wet shave.
  • Try getting some moisturizing pre shave cream too

kehs

Banned
I learned what clementines are from sunshine of a spot less mind, now I just think about kate winslet when i hear clementine.

Get'sMad

I know a French girl named Clementine too. Shes awesome. And hot.

so whenever I hear it I think hot French chick and delicious little oranges.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
so fucked up last night, was wondering how it happened then i remembered all i had for dinner was two food truck tacos

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Does Hoggmonster or anyone else still play Chivarly? The most fun game IMO and they added a lot since back in my day. 🔪

Minus_Me

I gambled again today. It seems I always have to have some kind of vice in my life or I'm not happy. Think I can turn running or something into a vice somehow?

hoggert

nah i dont have chivalry, i jump on every free weekend since a friend of mine is addicted but i was never able to really get into the game

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
tRn5COD.jpg
Still waiting on the purple one. And my ghost watch hasn't arrived yet.

This was a great decision.

AcridMeat

Banned
I gambled again today. It seems I always have to have some kind of vice in my life or I'm not happy. Think I can turn running or something into a vice somehow?
Run naked.

I had a few glasses of champagne for my borfday.

Might have my beer that's in the fridge now.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
(im about to call acrid for his birthday don tell him)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i literally forgot to call the second i stepped out omg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just woke up to eat some toast. Happy birthday acrid!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom