• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I danced an ancient dance with Artorias all night. 🙌☀️

J. Bravo

I've been thinking very uncharitable thoughts about my friend lately, such as,

"if you want to spend time with the girl who cheated on you 4 times and then broke up with you before realizing her new dick just wanted to fuck around a lil bit so she begged her way back with a letter and a twix over your best friend, then that's cool with me. I'll be waiting here when you realize what a cunt she is :)".

I actually almost said that to him but then decided it would be a bad idea even though it might be just what he needs.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Be more civil and remove all anger from it and then say it.

tumblr_n1kt5j0uim1qh9n5lo1_1280.jpg

high gap rating

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Her thumb ring is cool but I'm not into beanies. I also really like the asymmetry that black leather cuff on her right arm provides. Thats clutch as hell.

Damn, so I bought a new swatch and it was supposed to arrive by 8pm but its not here yet. I'm hoping the person is late, but then I realized I was hoping the person was working late. I don't care I just want my new watch.

That record I have my 👀 on is still available, and I get paied in about 28 hours so I'm hoping I can snatch it.

I have my 👀 on three minidisc players. Only one of which I'm intending to purchase.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just got to the barn after a long day of work. Only 👀 strangers atm but it's packed as fucked. I've found that adjusting to going out way less has increased my reclusiveness: Guess I'll just chug some shitty beers then.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just ate baked beans and tortillas 😪😪

hoggert

Dear livejournal, Too many girls showing interest in me at work 😩 it was cool at first but I just want to do my bearded #sadboy dadcore alcoholic shit and chase after this crazy jewess with a huge ass. One chick at work is driving me fucking crazy In my department she'll only talk to me, goes out of her way to come up with things to talk to me about, even waited at my desk for me to come back from lunch once -_- she also asked the cleaning lady who I'm cool with info on me. Which would be flattering and all but I ain't interested and she's mistaking my doing my job and being professional as flirting. got other prospects that aren't 11 years my junior and shy as fuck potential virgin too lol

Just though I would update the thread with some girl bullshit as our boy bravo's gonna be gone for a whole

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oops got wasted last night.

Does anyone know if J2 ever played Dark Souls 2? Even tho I'm probably too poor it's on sale on Steam atm.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No. Nev r played Dark souls 2. Just the first one. Playing around with som scripting app for iOS.

<-- I just had a script I triggered from the share sheet automatically scrape my clipboard and add those image and quote tags and then recopy the whole thing to my clipboard. &#128079;&#128576;

Jhoan

Kinda tipsy from drinking wine at the moment. The perks of being an art student I suppose since it was in a critique that I popped into. With it being my final semester and all, just wanted to say I got a cool girl's number. She's going away to Florida for the holidays but I always say fuck it, let's see where it goes. /stealthbrag

Minus_Me

I'm vacationing in Gstaad next week. /Stealthbrag

Seriously though, good job. I like your posts in dating/online dating thread

Qasiel

So I went for a work Xmas lunch and come back half-cut. That'll learn me for skipping breakfast. Just gotta try and not break any servers when I'm poking around in there.

I love Xmas. And you, Drunk-GAF.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang so I'm at the local corner donut shop waiting on my burger, fries, taco and donut and some guy just ordered a Philly cheesesteak! I didn't even know they had a Philly cheesesteak.

Get'sMad

Laid off the sauce all week but I'm getting so saucy tonight.

Just got back from a run, showered, and going to head out to the liquor store and then to pick up weed from the weed man.

It's gonna be a beautiful night.

Holy fuck I am drunk as shit. I haven't had this much in a while. Fucking hard to read again lol. And the night is still going. Someone suggest movies or games to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom