• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

my gay excoworker aint that hot btw

im not gay but his boyfriends have been, in my straight opinion, pretty out of his league, which is interesting and I see a lot

Salsa

so bare with me

I have $1000 uruguayan pesos

I have 3 days on my sister's house, which is empty, and huge

I gotta do shit today and tomorrow on it

mdma costs $500 pesos

I wanna go to a rave and do drugs and be cool but I gotta be smart man

I've had, like, seven and a half beers at this point and have a solid buzz going on. Considering opening some of this cider I picked up at World Market.

Also, I'm delicious.

Salsa

Ouch mang, that's harsh. Can't be that bad.

Oh shiiiiiit. Yo do what you need to get in.

ticket is super expensive

he paid for it tho till I gave him the money later so his loss

that's not the issue tho issue is ive been psyching myself up for this for the last hour ughhhh

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Decided to go out 2nite. If I don't spend more than what I have in my pocket I literally have 20 bucks to my name for the next week. I'm dumb and my life is so fucked atm. Fuck.

Salsa

got to the rave at 5am left at 10

ketamine, mdma, acid

a random dude gave me a backrub while dancing

it was one of those parties alright

I'm reviving

also that girl friend of my friend I mentioned was fucking nuts

we were waiting at her house and she was all emo with cut scars

then she straight up cooked k right there and shot it up

after injecting it she went to grab her phone from the table and froze in a weird position and stayed there as if trapped inside her body trying to move for like 15 minutes before coming back down to earth

chick was something. felt bad for her but she was cool

the insides of my mouth are completely destroyed

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
DTeTFBl.jpg

https://soundcloud.com/kingsnug/dance-of-the-manta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTr0gelI2Ow&feature=youtu.be

#majesticmysteriousbeauty
#uwillcry

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I drank WAAAAAYYYYY too much tonight, lol.

Hummus + pita chips is like, the best drunk food... just saying.

Get'sMad

sold out to the damn man and got my hair cut short again for the 1st time in a year.

feels kinda good.

My friend has a pretty sick fire pit in his backyard. Plan on drinking around that thing tonight and smoking spliffs.

QP3

Am drunk therefore can post in thread! (?)

sold out to the damn man and got my hair cut short again for the 1st time in a year.

feels kinda good.

My friend has a pretty sick fire pit in his backyard. Plan on drinking around that thing tonight and smoking spliffs.

Drinking around a fire is great fun. Cant't wait to do so when I go home for xmas!

Really enjoying tequila and oj, never had it before.

Have only had OJ + beer, but absolutely hate tequila plain. Maybe I will try this next weekend. What kinds of tequila?

Bonus: What is everyones eggnog recipes? Or, what liquor do they add?

Lucid07

Have only had OJ + beer, but absolutely hate tequila plain. Maybe I will try this next weekend. What kinds of tequila?
I'm saying just standard tequila (I didn't even know you get different tequila) I hate it straight too but with orange juice it's actually pretty decent and packs a kick.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
On my second pilsner.
I can't believe I bought that MD player 👌😑👌

hoggert

now I'm fine. Idk, was actually hanging out with people my age for once, so I guess stress jitters? Had a ton to drink but not even drunk. Girl I wanted to hit up/ask out for reals, because she's so cool didn't even show but w/e, got other girls in the meantime.

Damn, I really love my friends. Reallll cool guys lol. Fell alseep standing up on the train but now its like ive got the fire of apollo in my stomach. Guess I'll play some steam games

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So

I think I have had a hairline fracture in my left pinky for two weeks. At first I thought it was a popped blood vessel or a weird bug bite but its still swelling. I showed it to my coworkers and they unanimously told me to get it looked at which I was really sore about. I was looking for the "ah fuck it youre fine."

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
So

I think I have had a hairline fracture in my left pinky for two weeks. At first I thought it was a popped blood vessel or a weird bug bite but its still swelling. I showed it to my coworkers and they unanimously told me to get it looked at which I was really sore about. I was looking for the "ah fuck it youre fine."
Fuck it you're fine. 👍🆒

ok I'm there...I wish I had somsonen to chat with on facebook or skype or something... I need the stress relief from work I've been working 6 days a week for like 3 weeks straight it's stupid

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Woke upon time to smoke weed at 4:20am and go back to sleep. Listening to the first track and it's real good so far. It's raining here though.

Pikma

Banned
What the fuck is wrong with me, I just met this girl yesterday, she's fucking perfect, all I could ever ask from a woman, and it was actually pretty great, had a great time and got really really drunk, She gave me her number and everything so it was pretty cool. Today me and my friends decide to go out again, but in a different city this time, because why not, and fuck me there she was once again, and she talked to me but mr. "I'll talk to her later because I'm having a lot of fun with my pals right now" let her slip past me, and well, to be really specific, another guy ended up fucking her. I feel so damn stupid, and the worst part is that I still want to call her next weekend.

I really feel like shit and I'm not even that drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom