• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to get the party started. Got my Advocaat and going to make some Fluffy Ducks. Will update in an hour when I'm hopefully on my way to being shittered

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I am literally the only customer at a bar right now. They just barely opened at 930p, when I got there. This is surreal.

kehs

Banned
I am literally the only customer at a bar right now. They just barely opened at 930p, when I got there. This is surreal.

It's christmas bro.

Last time I went to a bar at christmas, I think I closed up the place cause the bartender had to have christmas dinner.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I aced like four holes of desert golfing during the family christmas prayer. 🙏👼⛳️👌💯

kehs

Banned
I get more merry christmas greeting on facebook than I do from people in real life at midnight.

The number is 1.

=(

Hmmm going to have to taper off the sweet stuff. Turns out I have to see some people tomorrow so I probably shouldn't show up looking like a bag of smashed assholes.

Champagne

Banned
I have 3 Red Stripes in my bag and I'm bored and alone in my room.

Should I say fuck it and get a nice buzz going or save them for company?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
what ive played that game for months and amn't that far

Salsa

dropped my expensive ass celphone on the toilet as I was making plans to go out with friends and it broke and I ended up having no way to communicate and did nothing

worst christmas ever, for real man. Im incredibly bummed out

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Gonna drink it up l8r. It's almost 40f out so I might bundle up and go on a late night booze-fueled bike adventure. Pray 4 the rain and cold and snow to stay away thx.

Shouts out 2 all the baby jesuses out there.
👌👼

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Three beers in. Getting cold. Saw my mom for a bit who was in tears because I'm not having dinner at her house. So ridiculous. She gave me a gift and said "I went through the trouble of shopping so just fucking opening it" and I just started laughing.

LOL mom jokes on you. I'm happy with my current life.

Gonna see acorn later on and do a gift exchange and then come back and drink beer and watch sailor moon all by myself.

Going to SF for a day trip tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

hoggert

I would love to be at a party where the only Asian/black/whatever there isn't subjected to the usual "let's talk about my Pakistani/southern/whatever relative" since they're of the same nationality or whatever

There's so many other things to talk about that doesn't get all weird and other-ey. At least they're talking office politics now but it still is "oops I confused two random Indians hahahah you know how it is" silence -_-

Was drunk for the first time ever last night... It didn't go so well.

I saw your thread last night. First time drinking rarely ever goes well. You have no idea about your tolerance, what you like to drink etc... Plus being drunk is a very odd feeling at first. You're a youngin' though so the more you do it the easier it will get.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Alone on christmas drinking corona so I dont get too drunk

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude I feel so primal.
I yelled at some dogs today they were barking and I charged forward and started shouting "GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE" and they ran away.

Chabbles

Im on my 7eenth can and barely feel any sort of buzz, what is this fuckery!? when ever i smoke copious amounts of weed continuously and then stop, drink has barely any effect on me and its kinda of interesting and kind of sucks at the same time.

Get'sMad

I mean I spent all day with them and now I'm hiding upstairs at the parents place drinking wine, playing pinball and petting the cat while everyone else is downstairs watching a movie.

It's p chill, but I can't wait to go home tomorrow.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just about time to commence drinking. 🚦🍺

Then gotta decide between going out for a ride or just staying in and playing this new The Sims 4 game I bought for some reason. Ride is def the way 2 go but it's getting a lil frosty out there.⛄️⛄️⛄️

Get'sMad

Should have brought some herb with me and gone on a walk to smoke while everyone else is occupied watching some dumb movie...though I'm pretty terrible at hiding the fact I'm stoned so maybe it's a good thing. IDK....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom