• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
wow what an insane emotional clusterfuck I'm dealing with atm

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Actually spending so much time with her and having this insane family crisis has made me realize she IS my family. Dane and M+ too, of course but not in the same way.

It was just weird. I got to work this morning and everyone was like "oh how was your christmas" and I didn't have anything to say because its impossible to explain.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't really have a thing to do. I'm just gonna keep going to work and stay out of trouble.

Meeting a beautiful baby at the bar in about an hour. Can't get trashed yet (we'll save that for after midnight) but got my pre-drink underway. What are the rest of you merry gents up to?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
These neogaf ads are fucking up my shit dude. They keep caushing flash to crash.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have adblock but I do actually keep GAF whitelisted. Whatever.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drank two coronas and haven't smoked cannabis yet.
Setting myself up for disaster.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just could easily get super trashed. When I smoke weed it makes me not want to compulsively drink.

I've got a lot of higher-level work to do tomorrow and really don't want to be hungover for it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Nonono, Smoking weed is a GOOD thing. It is always positive.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Talk to your doctor about your habits and what you're looking for from it and they should be able to make some recommendations to make cannabis work for you.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I feel the angst inside of me but it won't pour out into the digiverse. Maybe I'm cursed.

Gvaz

Banned
Talk to your doctor about your habits and what you're looking for from it and they should be able to make some recommendations to make cannabis work for you.

I dont have a weed card, i buy it the old fashioned way.

also its not legal here afaik, just decriminalized.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
snuggs putting up old mixes as single tracks is taking me back.. listening to pink smoke

hoggert

Also, transhumanist digital illuminaries present: A City Sleeps is fucking awesome*. Asterix because there's only 3 levels and it's a shooting game and it's devilishly hard but I'm having so much fun with it. Just did the cursed version of the second stage and I'm sweating bullets. I've gotten old and my coordination/reflexes aren't so good anymore. I really don't think I'm going to no-miss any stage -_- i'm watching some dude no-miss the first stage and I'm just like wttttfff. it's a got a funky cyberpunk storyline that's barely explained outside of little text only budget vignettes before you start a stage.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just put it on my wish list. Gonna need to wait until I get paid.

That's actually fully new except for tracks one and two. ������
Ok its true, I started typing that right after I pressed play. At about 10 minutes and its pretty deep. Feel like I'm under the whatever it is.

YOUR EMOJI BLANK OUT WHEN YOU QUICK EDIT YOU MUST GO TO ADVANCED EDIT TO SAVE EMOJI UPON POST EDITING

^psa

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
20 minutes is slaying me and at some reason im conjuring memories of perfect dark along with my 6 cd changer and a small window and no posters but a cordless phone and grasping the ideals of a future self through teenage ideals

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
what if i started rereading the halo books
what would happen to me

Wool

Just smoked some of that pot stuff for the first time in awhile. Gonna listen to Toro Y Moi

iwg8WdfF2Eujd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom