• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

there's no end of the year party anywhereee tomorrow

they're all today for some reason and no one wants to go to any of em

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
luftrausng some pbr wile playing luftrausers ir ode my bike like 20 miles today

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
We're having fun out here 2nite. 🍻

Ran into some good peeps.

DM mauled my only iphone5 charger so it's hard 2 charge my shit atm.

598 holes into desert golfing but obv not playing atm.

MattyG

Banned
I just fukin literabytes broke the ice on a lake. I can't even. Fuck everything sans a fe this should be normal. Way more fun, don't need to deal with shit heads and assholes and whosewhatsits. I'm shock of these people acting better. You ain't shit, get over it.

I love you guys gaf. Always there.

My eyes fucking burn when I blink. Also, I've just discovered whiskey dick a nd I hate it. Sorry about typos, blame samsung.

obin_gam

Prepping for tonight, from left to right:
Champagne, Absinth, Brandy, Whiskey, Rum, Beer
FMwJUEO.jpg

and glasses to go with each one of them

hoggert

if you have a photo of yourself as your Gaf avatar, I'm going to assume you're a douchebag
You just called Coolio a douchebag. Evilore too.

God what was it that idiot who got j2 banned for not giving a fuck said? "I'm calling a mod!" Or something like that lol

ecurbj

It's been a hot minute since i've been in this thread but it deserves a visit for tonight.

I was suggested Jack Daniels last time around for a liquor recommendation since I told someone in here that I rarely drink and I would like to start with a popular one.

Is there anything else I should? I was going to get Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel's Gentleman Jack, some wine and champagne.

What is the best wine? lol. Sorry again I rarely drink. Sort of a noob.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'd say Maker's Mark or Jameson over Jack, they're basically the same price.

As for wine it's not so much what's the best wine, but what's the best wine for the price I'm willing to pay. Since you don't know wine just get a cheap red, it'll be easy to get down and somewhat enjoyable. Cheap being like $5-6.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah I guess if her husband finds out he might kill me. Oh well. Just saying if I stop posting that's probably why. 🔪💀

Got a $25 gift card for xmas so I'm gonna buy a fuckton of beer 4 2nite.

obin_gam

I'm still sober. First sober new years in over 15 years. My hotel has the most amazing view of a snowy landscape ever and here I am sober.

Calm blue ocean...

uUixbA6.jpg

---

I got one hour til the bus goes to the city, and then it's 10.10PM.

I feel I need water. But the brandy, absinthe and beer stands in the way :'(

On the positive side: TOTO: spotify:album:0LaUZFmDf39z8tBA2K1uWu

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got a case of sierra nevada for pre-game / post-game drinking. Gotta work a bit 2nite but after that either heading out to the usual drug barn or trying out this weird under the radar place called the hollow which is basically this warehouse that serves alcohol. Bars are open till 4AM. Probably not gonna survive the night. Might as well go out on my own terms instead of getting glockopop'd or shanked or whatever.

AcridMeat

Banned
So the husband found out snuggs?
So... is everyone on GAF drunk now?
Not yet 1pm here and have been steady for 7/9 nights so nothing right now. Gonna be a late night.
I'm still sober. First sober new years in over 15 years. My hotel has the most amazing view of a snowy landscape ever and here I am sober.

Calm blue ocean...
Still, good for you minus, hope you have a good one with the miss. 2015 will be big, and different.

Minus_Me

Same to you acrid!

Parents starting the night off well. Three tins of caviar with Mini Blini and sour cream. Missing the champagne though :(

hoggert

Why do you think I'm going to use one. I'll probably throw an evil within shit thing sand a 4⃣2⃣0⃣ on there too.

In many ways 2014 was the worst year of my life, preceded by 2013 which was then the worst year of my life, and so on. Each month, each day, each hour is constantly usurping the previous one as the worst moment of my life.

Or to put it another way I'm like that guy in office space when he says the same thing.

Get'sMad

protect this thread at all costs tonight.

Party is at my house tonight. Got like a handle of vodka, some beer and champagne and whatever else everyone brings. Moving the rug out the living room for the inevitable dance party that's going to ensue.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
One bottle of wine is finished. And one beer.

5 more beers to go.

In many ways 2014 was the worst year of my life, preceded by 2013 which was then the worst year of my life, and so on. Each month, each day, each hour is constantly usurping the previous one as the worst moment of my life.

Or to put it another way I'm like that guy in office space when he says the same thing.

If you could fucking stop and have a good year for once that would be great.

Get'sMad

I'm swagged the fucc out right now. Got a fresh ass hair cut last week, wearing a fresh ass tie, a fresh ass pair of jeans on my fresh ass, a fresh ass tailored sport coat and shirt fresh from the dry cleaners, some fresh ass recently polished shoes. So fresh.

Things that won't be so fresh after tonight...me and my house. Gotta make sacrifices sometimes tho...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Feeling fuckin' pissed off

No real reason just burning up on the interior of my heart. Got a 6 pck of Pilsner and some 13 dollar bottle of bubbly. I didn't even look at the total I just flashed my phone at the kiosk and walked out with my drinks. It might be like residual exhuastion from a 20 mile bikeride I did yesterday I don't know. But I'm ready to fucking kill someone. Or start crying. Or both.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck it I'm gettin' fuckin' angry drunk right now. Come at me.

hoggert

J2 man find your inner peace it's only nye just another damn week day in another year. I'm chilling with the cat in the bathroom. There's two platters of burnt chicken in the Tub lol just soaking

Heard my sisters going to chile an Argentina as part of some actors troupe thing. Fuckn crazy

E: there's a Swedish red head in Raf with Rick moon shoes here lol I want to say something cuz fashion keeps coming up but stop. Six glasses of proseco and strangely sober atm

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Meh, its not so much the New Years Eve distraction. I just had a rough day. We did inventory at the store. So I counted tens of thousands of items all day long basically. While trapped in my own head thinking about my bullshit family drama.

I'm feeling better now that I'm on my second beer. I'm drinking the anger away, rather than pouring gas on the fire. I think I just declined a party invite. Dane and M+ were going to one of M+'s coworkers parties but I kinda just don't feel like going.

I have a hard time turning down social gatherings. Like, If I meditate on my emotional cortex it tells me I just want to stay in and take it easy. But then other parts of my personality are feeling anxiety "go! you could meet someone!" "go! its new years eve!" "go! you'll always have time to be alone"

So its like my brain made one choice but then is fighting itself tooth and nail against it. And I'm just sitting here blankly staring with hair that really needs to be cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom