• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JNA

Banned
Guys, my cat Is sleeping on my stomach and purring and shit while the pillow is out of hands reach as well as the lights. I'm currently typing this post with one hand on my IPad.

What do I do with this first world problem!?

kehs

Banned
I got a new wallet for christmas, and I think it's the best gif I've gotten in ages.

I've gotten wallets before but this one just hit the spot.

http://inyourjocksports.com/2014/12/29/latest-sony-hacks-reveal-eli-manning-as-potential-james-bond/

Guys, Eli Manning is gonna be James Bond.
The latest emails between embattled executive Amy Pascal and Bond director Sam Mendes suggests a new candidate to replace Craig: New York Giants star quarterback, Eli Manning. The emails suggest that following Manning’s impressive performance in the NFL’s “No More” campaign against domestic violence, both Pascal and Mendes believe the younger Manning is ready to jump from television commercials onto the big scree

hoggert

what

dude ate lead paint as child he cant be bond my vote is for usher i think hes the only dude that can really portray bond the way he was meant to

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang, just jogged so hard my legs feel like jello. I hope I can make it to Whole Foods to buy my bottle drugs. Also dinner.

Salsa

kinda depressed and shit took a bad turn with the GF but I just confirmed that im going to punta del este jan 2nd with my brother and friends for at least a week

peninsula-2.jpg

I need it

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Damn. Don't remember getting home last night. Wore my glasses and couldn't find them at first this morn. Ended up finding them on the living room floor and my computer chair was knocked over. Wonder what happened there. Better go back 2 laying low for awhile.

Got damn, this 10% Chokolat stout is hitting me harder than I thought. Gotta power through it though, can't start the bombs and shots til its gone.

kinda depressed and shit took a bad turn with the GF but I just confirmed that im going to punta del este jan 2nd with my brother and friends for at least a week

peninsula-2.jpg

I need it
Fuck, that looks nice as hell. Jelly.

Get'sMad

Ready for this week/weekend to already be over. The last week has just been a prolonged booze fest that's going to continue through NYE to the weekend. Kinda can't wait to do my annual 3/4 week winter booze break here soon.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
On my third iPa making vegan chili and bought lurftrausers which I'm pumped on

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I fucked up my carpet last week by accidentally spilling the dark porter I was drinking while laying on the floor at like 3AM at night.

Kater

Banned
I'm drinking again after throwing up the Irish Car Bombs. That Jameson Whiskey is delicious. Feels like a warm campfire ran down my throat.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hole 5⃣0⃣0⃣ in desert golfing. ⛳️🏆✨

There's water traps now. 🙀💦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom