• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
see look im actually ther
gafyearseve.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I was literally taking a piss outside against the side of a building as the new year started.
🚽🎆

JNA

Banned
No knolls hon hold Ji just thought of theses Hands iv dh, glare I'm going to a rttake it to the mountain pass.
I think I am over here, Suzakusan up in midriff I have found the correct patterns BM like an evening pikachu more pika pc If will. Be a master piece. In the garden of hope and despair I writeto you all, a wonderful New Years. After math hoas been a total cucos lets just.beack I'm yp from there
Fifth eating wtuff would not Kwame.toh using to do against me in that fashion I have drone down the idols of winter. And now I have no idea why I am even trying. I can't hold this. Much in. I can not comprehend my self in this lathering fashion in an unapeakably Chase such a creature no harm to me or to another I don't like in patricular. Jusoh got it will you please? For the children and thhe eggs that come aground to the adventure where it all begins...to end, yay.

Now press send should we can goo to sleep and drink and sleepeee. Weeeeeee

ecurbj

No knolls hon hold Ji just thought of theses Hands iv dh, glare I'm going to a rttake it to the mountain pass.
I think I am over here, Suzakusan up in midriff I have found the correct patterns BM like an evening pikachu more pika pc If will. Be a master piece. In the garden of hope and despair I writeto you all, a wonderful New Years. After math hoas been a total cucos lets just.beack I'm yp from there
Fifth eating wtuff would not Kwame.toh using to do against me in that fashion I have drone down the idols of winter. And now I have no idea why I am even trying. I can't hold this. Much in. I can not comprehend my self in this lathering fashion in an unapeakably Chase such a creature no harm to me or to another I don't like in patricular. Jusoh got it will you please? For the children and thhe eggs that come aground to the adventure where it all begins...to end, yay.

Faded..

JNA

Banned
And now to begin my sequal, gotta correct those spellchecks they are not fun . No way do I want to doll with them. They are annoying and I can seem to ever catch them on their place. They either appear or disadpeer, it makes no sense at all. That's all. I should go somewhere else right now. Hopefully the bookie or whatever the person's name is will give me a ride home. Home to my place where I can do great things, like hop scotch and tid dosing. Let's do that right now and get this train going. HUZZAH!

JNA

Banned

I have really done a number on me. I can't stop him hopping. Don't know what to do. I guess I will head to where I am supposed to go to now. That will be great. I promise, won't come to this page again. Im deleting as much as I can so that I don't look like a fool to other crowd. That would be bad. I hope to last a good long while. All is well, and all is love. Love yous all, goodnight . Yay

Makabe

Hey guys, I've spent the past 2 hours drunk and listening to Milky Chance on YouTube, would recommend. Fuck New Years in London, shit's too expensive.

Pikma

Banned
I'm here all alone playing Xenoblade while drinking lots of wine, I'm not sure if this is either the best or worst new year's day ever

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hahaha I beat New Years. I got super drunk from sparkling wine and Pilsner before 9:30. Threw up, fell asleep and now its 3:30am and I'm basically entirely recovered. I didn't even drink that much (two beers and 3/4bottle of champagne) just really quickly.

Gvaz

Banned
last time i threw up on alcohol was back in 2012 on my birthday, and it was all over myself after i passed the fuck out. good thing i had a friend clean me up

my lady friend threw up, lol

im surprised i didnt get drunk, at most i was buzzed, so that helped i wasn't drunk when I had to drive to the strip club

hoggert

yea too many virgins at my current job. stresses me out. hormonal/nervous/psycho chicks waiting for their israeli prince charming 😕 also jesus christ at this post and the people falling for it. actually checking his post history maybe he's for real

also my bad, people with their face as their av are uncool

Get'sMad

still drunk as fuck today and people left over a ton of booze so I just popped open a beer and here we are

what are you gonna do?

I'm wailing out some early Prince in nothing but boxer briefs and a tee shirt. It's pretty awesome.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Friends is now on Netflix.

What if I made a mimosa with the leftover champagne I didn't drink.

I can't believe how hilarious last night was. I got completely obliterated from chugging champagne conked out after having been sick and then eaten a bacon sandwich and some water and now I feel completely fine like I didn't even drink. I was hungover from like 12-3am

ecurbj

I'd say Maker's Mark or Jameson over Jack, they're basically the same price.

As for wine it's not so much what's the best wine, but what's the best wine for the price I'm willing to pay. Since you don't know wine just get a cheap red, it'll be easy to get down and somewhat enjoyable. Cheap being like $5-6.
Dat Maker's Mark had me feeling good in only a few minutes. Thanks for the recommendation. I still have some left, too.

I have really done a number on me. I can't stop him hopping. Don't know what to do. I guess I will head to where I am supposed to go to now. That will be great. I promise, won't come to this page again. Im deleting as much as I can so that I don't look like a fool to other crowd. That would be bad. I hope to last a good long while. All is well, and all is love. Love yous all, goodnight . Yay
lel. I hope you are good today..

Your posts were "lol".

Just woke up. Turned on some "How I Met Your Mother" about to eat. HUNGRY!!

AcridMeat

Banned
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Crawled into bed after getting home at 4:30. Clothes reek, shoes are trashed, Flying Lotus was pretty good but also kinda disappointing. Beats Antique were fucking NUTS and Pretty Lights were great. I'm so tired.

So tired...
Aww shit the Jose Cuervo Gold just came out.
Fuuuck that stuff.
Dat Maker's Mark had me feeling good in only a few minutes. Thanks for the recommendation. I still have some left, too.
Nice maaaaaaaan!

hoggert

seeing as someone drank all the red and im fucking done with proseco and champagne for at least another year, yes this is hell

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Smoked like a thousand cigarettes. Still feel half-drunk. Might just lay down on the floor for awhile.

Might drink a few more beers. 🌝

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Double post. Gonna keep drinknig and soundcloud some dank new tunes. Not to toot my own 📯 but listening to pink smoke atm and fuck. Dang.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I was gonna have a mimosa with breakfast earlier but realized I wouldn't be able to jog if I drank before hand. Basically just waiting until 4pm now. Then I'm gonna drink and watch friends on my CRT.

Double post. Gonna keep drinknig and soundcloud some dank new tunes. Not to toot my own �� but listening to pink smoke atm and fuck. Dang.

I listened to it yesterday too. We were doing inventory at work and I listened to lost of music all day long. I listened to like 4 BLONDES livesets and it spaced me the fuck out.

Also, Acrid! My coworker went to that show last night. He actually invited me last minute but I did not feel like going to a concert without a ticket and hoping to get one, etc..

JNA

Banned

And now to begin my sequal, gotta correct those spellchecks they are not fun . No way do I want to doll with them. They are annoying and I can seem to ever catch them on their place. They either appear or disadpeer, it makes no sense at all. That's all. I should go somewhere else right now. Hopefully the bookie or whatever the person's name is will give me a ride home. Home to my place where I can do great things, like hop scotch and tid dosing. Let's do that right now and get this train going. HUZZAH!

Note to self: Never post after taking an ambien.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom