• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

K

SIwvpcw.jpg

wow i dont even know what to say i guess i'll link you to what im listening to right now and not put like a 420potleaf symbol and other shit on it. i think i like her voice actress more then the character though. tomino got some alt performance troupe to do voices and shit and she ended up as the tomboy sidekick/broken heart so her voice always stuck with me even though it's been 10+ years since i watched the subs. w/e, domo arigato

i don't even look like macklemore ��

dont be so hard on yourself hes a handsome fellow especially in spandex

and snuggles im white as FUCK

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
wow i dont even know what to say i guess i'll link you to what im listening to right now and not put like a 420potleaf symbol and other shit on it. i think i like her voice actress more then the character though. tomino got some alt performance troupe to do voices and shit and she ended up as the tomboy sidekick/broken heart so her voice always stuck with me even though it's been 10+ years since i watched the subs. w/e, domo arigato

I dunno I haven't even watched Gundam like ever. But i probably should >__> I like this Dominique Young, sounds good drunk.

hoggert

I dunno I haven't even watched Gundam like ever. But i probably should >__> I like this Dominique Young, sounds good drunk.

Turn A Gundam > Victory > that new show that's AHDAD as fuck > all that 80s stuff people love.

Actually, I really don't recomend the older Gundam's. Idk abotu DYU, she's great when you're in a mad sweaty crowd going nuts? Idk, I love raw like this

yo, there is internet on my flight to l.a. from australia AND the windows on this flight can completely dim. we live in the future.

real talk, my ex once told me "thank you" after giving me head and I told her to never do that shit again. didn't even have to make a huge thread of neogaf about it.

brb gonna order another bottle of red wine

Minus_Me

I was thinking of not posting this but what the hell. Ended up posting in another thread.

It's 9am here, and I'm having 360 euro an ounce scotch while I watch my gf cuddle with the waitress who served us dinner and later fucked her brains out.

Sobriety is something I will never achieve, but that's the life one lives.

Happy 2015 to all of you and may the best be bestowed upon you.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Or let me do a thing to you rather.

I was thinking of not posting this but what the hell. Ended up posting in another thread.

It's 9am here, and I'm having 360 euro an ounce scotch while I watch my gf cuddle with the waitress who served us dinner and later fucked her brains out.

Dang. Well we still love u, no judgment here. Everything's fucked and we're all doomed anyways.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa dude Sword Art Online is the coolest thing I've ever seen. What a riveting ripped from the headlines piece of fiction. 👀👌

AcridMeat

Banned

Damn. I ain't even mad at you minus.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Guess 2nite was a bad nite 2 go out but my ❤️ Was set on it. My home base barn is closed till next fri and almost everywhere but this current place was closed because it snowed like crazy. It's lame here but not ready for home at all yet.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
dang just realized im on my final ipa and literally a chill of panic went down my spine

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
yaya i went and saw interstellar again now i want to play destiny and explore the cosmos

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Into the desert you go!
I drank clearance champagne last night. They had like two palettes of cooks on sale at Lucky. Feel quite dehydrated atm.

Almost want to go see interstellar again tonight.

JNA

Banned
On my avoid today I made an Advil, which is a complete stretch if those baseless examination of positiveness even work. Which it can when typed and spelled correctly.

For some reason these items I am typing on my fingers, they move, As we speak, this line of speaking they are moving. More away from the first line. Why? The hell is going? This is like my old English paper that had to literally write just like byt the letters are fucking moving! What the he
Is this. It's all a train. THERE IS NO TRAIN AND THERE IS NO FIRE! It's just a bunch of moving letters and numbers that constantly get spelled checked every once in a while. Or more like all the time. Because I need to find out.

Go out there my letters. If I'm reaching this correctively, that means I follow to their road to passion. I follow them

The next secret door, is Apple.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's so cold it literally hurts to be outside. Went to this other barn because my main barn is under construction and it's awful. But they have cheap beer so tryn to get drunk enough b4 I head home.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm in the deep throes of a personal crisis and let my sc pro sub lapse so now I have to keep removing pl's to make room for new ones. That one maybe have been 2spooky4u anyways. 👻

There's a newer new one and another I made room to post that will make u cry 💧just tryn to make it real nice first.

hoggert

Ah I hear ya. Sucks. Hope everything sorts itself out, sucks looking for work right now. Took me 2-3 months before I found my current gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom