• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwixotik

Snuggles

I'm not sure how I got Strictly 4 My R.V.I.D.X.R.Z. but I'm pretty sure it was on your recommendation. I sat on it for a while, but it's been my alone at home music for most of this week. Thank ya

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Also check out 90's mentality by Nell if you haven't. Both are dope mixtapes.

Speaking of dope mixes this new WIP soundcloud is totally fresh style and fucking insane. CLAPPING HANDS SIGN

AcridMeat

Banned
Snuggs do you have nidhogg we need to spar
ijYfX8n.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'll back it up to Minidisc for Future generations.

So my very special new friend today for the first time since the holiday turbulence. She was wearing a bandana that had the solar system on it.

Acrid I have Nidhogg and we live close enough that the netcode might actually work. Dane has it too.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
yeah man i need to make myself look 30% less like a worm/snake
i just need to bold a few lines is all

Get'sMad

off at noon on Fridays.

I have a joint rolled to smoke in the parking lot, one of those little bottles of whiskey to sneak in and a ticket to Inherent Vice at 3. Gonna be a real chill ass afternoon. 😎

J. Bravo

yeah man i need to make myself look 30% less like a worm/snake
i just need to bold a few lines is all

That's actually a really good way to put it, although these are my endgame proportions:

Also, you guys (especially midnights), will be happy to learn that I passed my EMT tests, both written and practical, the first time. I specify "first time" because a fair number of people didn't, actually. What's stupid is that, for instance, one guy had a chest pain medical scenario. He guessed that it was CHF I believe and didn't treat with nitro or aspirin, just rapidly transported. He failed the scenario. He went over it with our instructor as to what he should have done. Our instructor has been a paramedic for 15 or so years. When he went back in to retest, he got the same exact scenario, but this time did exactly what our instructor told him to do.

He failed. Again.

So now he has to retest at a different site on like the 20th. It just sucks because this guy is way smarter than I am, older (like 38), and probably deserves it more. But since they don't tell you why you failed the scenario, he was screwed out of a cert that he definitely deserves. It sucks.

And somehow, I passed the written test when I totally expected to fail. Many other people failed that I would have expected to pass.

Either way though, I need to start studying and continuing my education so I don't forget any important shit before I get a job lol.

How have you all been? How was ya'll NYE? Christmas?

Was just gonna get a beer for a Dota game before I was gonna clean the apartment. Now I'm sitting here, drinking my fifth one listening to some good ass music and hitting on some girls. Pretty good for a lonely night of drinking.

Get'sMad

Inherent Vice owned. Might go see it again tomorrow with some pals.

Dunno if I'm going out tonight but I have like a bottle Bulleit rye whiskey and weed so thats a party in itself.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This fuckn crazy girl that bought me a shot just told me she can't go to work tomorrow bcz she's violating the terms of her bail bond by drinking and going to jail for like a year tmrrw.

J. Bravo

Dang snuggs you sure know how to pick them.

Anyone ever tried Apple ritas? They're okay but so damn sweet. Gonna have to be careful this pre game.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I know her sort of bf p well so wouldnt mess w that even if she wasnt creepy / not that cute. Dont need to be on another potential murder list.

Gvaz

Banned
gin+tonic, whiskey double, whiskey, cosmo, plus an AMF, im fuckin drunk as shit

but i was sober enough that i could drive my friends home

now im drinking a vodka+soda

im so fucking wasted

JNA

Banned
Hiya my ducking brothers! How yall doing tonight!? I got popcorn, chocolate milk and some grape choice!

Ah fuck it I'll go after some beery beer. Who else's wants to taste HUH? Come on who wants one!

J. Bravo

weird night but now i know that next time i go out with these girls to hit on OTHER girls, not them. no matter how much they seem to want it. still had fun , enjoyed some dank QT dogs and taquitos afterwards. spilled some ranch tho dammit. gonna watch some parks and rec before bed try and sober up a bit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang I rode my bicycle so angrily on the way home tonight.
Gonna anger drink some Firestone PIVO and anger paint with my new neptune brush I got for half off.

Fuck it. Guzzle it all down.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
im fucking drubk therds getting closed and shit and im postings random shit whats better lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I can maybe nidhogg later. I just need to drink this tallboy and then go buy more beer.

Wool

My buddy is having his annual pond hockey classic with a keg and some white Russians today, but I'm currently procrastinating getting my headlight replaced. Might drink a beer then make moves.

What are you guys up to?

hoggert

drinking pacifico since everyone's out of sol while playing destiny while absentmindly watching the packers while contemplating if its worth it to try my luck with a 28 yo virigin

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just rode my bike home from work now im gonna go jog around the lake then im gonna paint or get drunk not sure which

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom