• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

yeah it was good shit. moore was in a softball league my friend was in up in northhampton back in like 2000? it was weird seeing him and kim in real life and all i could remember was the show because tbqh i never liked sonic youth and just associated him with being up late and wanting to see weird alt rock videos. small town gossip time: my roomate saw kim gordon (or moore, did she ever change her name idr?) accidently shoplift by leaving something in her bag once at kmart or something. it was the talk of the dorm for like 15 minutes. thurston was friends with some guy who i thought was like second to the holy trinity or god because he stood up to the campus cops when they tried to take an easter keg and got expelled for it RIP brother 😞

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If you think about it tallboys are the same height as bottles so i mean its really a waste that all beers arent tallboys

hi im drunk and i listening to my body is a cage

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My Playstion 4 is powered on. I'm hoping to be in orbit by 8:45

Gvaz

Banned
Thinking about it, I was pretty fuckin hammered at that company party, im impressed i didn't do totally stupid shit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Good shooting with Hoggman last night. The wilderness is beautiful.

hoggert

Yea thanks for partying up. Don't remember much thou lol. God I was a wreck this morning. Drank some coffee early to get things started and was running to the bathroom constantly. I think I'm going to pour the beer I was drinking last night down the sink. It was good but tasted sorta off and was on discount. Never had such a spectularly fucked up stomach drinking anything else.

Get'sMad

Was going to start my kinda annual 2nd week of Jan to early Feb booze hiatus today but I forgot that I'm supposed to go watch that football game w/ some peeps tonight so that's out the window. I really just wanted to get blazed and go see Inherent Vice again tho...

Gonna sip on some vodka soda + fresh squeezed OJ for my dranks 2night.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ran through the wilderness with hoggert. our fireteam needs a third!!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
knowing you insprires me actually
knowing you makes it harder to sleep and easier to wake up
knowing you has become a part of me
i know you and you know me

Meesh

I mined. I've been mining all day like no ones business in MH3U...but I've been drinking my shine, drinking my shine now I can't remember what my new talismans do...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Holy crap I got drunk while playing destiny last night :eek:ooo

hoggert

I have a date this weekend for the first time since the summer. What's a good video game with what to introduce her to the hobby 🔙🔛🔚

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I have a date this weekend for the first time since the summer. What's a good video game with what to introduce her to the hobby <span class="EmojiInput mj735" title="Back With Leftwards Arrow Above"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj737" title="On With Exclamation Mark With Left Right Arrow Above"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj736" title="End With Leftwards Arrow Above"></span>

Do you have Idolmaster?

hoggert

Good idea to introduce her to my child bride dancing game before we get serious it's the first date after all

Also dude you're alive I was about to call Obama to get him to check on you

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
got haircut
put 1/4oz of weed through a foodprcessor
cleaned my vaporizer
feeling accomplished

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My main goal was too scoop litterboxes and maybe vacuum since it's my day off. Failed. Then I thought I might try to get into some videogames instead of just browsing the nets / soundclouding. Failed. Oh well. Probably gonna drink tonight.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Drinking a couple tall boys before I walk down to the barn. It's -3F and still dropping. Hopefully these tb's grant me the strength to survive the journey. &#128591;

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You southerners and #caliboys will never know the suffering of the true #northboys. Most people would die after live five seconds outdoors here.

Get'sMad

The only thing I hate about it being hella cold is that it makes waking up so much harder because the sleep while all bundled up is soooooo dang good.

Gvaz

Banned
i visited cali for a week once in december, came back to maine in January and was like FUCK I CANT DEAL. SEND ME BACK

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn its only when things are really low you realize how cyclical depression actually is. You're fine most of the time becuase you are fine most of the time, but its called a cycle for a reason.

Get'sMad

Goddamn its only when things are really low you realize how cyclical depression actually is. You're fine most of the time becuase you are fine most of the time, but its called a cycle for a reason.

yeah...especially this time of the year for me. January is like the Monday of months...ugh.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Every time I get wasted I throw my glasses on the living room floor. It's like now I always know where to go find them in the morn but I still dunno why it happens. Me and DM just don't get it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sword Art Online is my favorite show ever. So everyone is trapped in the VR wilderness and if they die in the game they die in real life. Well the main character was a beta tester so he's suuuper powerful, but this alienates him from other players.

Of course he meets a high level cutie and they get married in game. But then they discover a childlike AI and adopt it as their own daughter and move off into the games wilderness to live in a cabin instead of fighting monsters.

But then circumstances conspire and they have to go raid a dungeon. Well the AI uses a special admin power and deletes a powerful mob before it wrecks the party. But afterwards the AI is deleted since it's become faulty. So they download her into a little piece of jewelry and resolve to recreate her consciousness in the real world once they beat the videogame.

Whoa dude.

hoggert

Is that actually the plot or did you embellish it to make it sound interesting wow wtf

Is anyone else watching the lesbian bear storm anime show btw. New tv show by the sailor moon/Utena/penguindrum dude. It's super interesting

Mully

I've been off a week and all I've been doing is drinking, playing CS: GO, going on dates, and attempting to fix my car through estimates.

I've been in a bit of a rut the past couple of months. I think I should just force myself out of it. Like be a complete shithead and churn out short stories, feature articles, and standup routines; give up having a reaction towards my works and just putting them out there.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Is that actually the plot or did you embellish it to make it sound interesting wow wtf

Is anyone else watching the lesbian bear storm anime show btw. New tv show by the sailor moon/Utena/penguindrum dude. It's super interesting
That is verbatim what has been happening in the show. It's the best show ever.

What's the title of that show I wanna check it out.

hoggert

That is verbatim what has been happening in the show. It's the best show ever.

What's the title of that show I wanna check it out.
Yurikuma arashi. SAO sounds weird as fuck

So weird doing FaceTime with my sister down in chile where she's working on a lake and it's 76 degrees and sunny and shit. And they're drinking on the shore with a bunch of stray dogs and just chilling. I could use a drink.

Also stupid question I know the answer to: you are a 50-60 year old widower and you ask out a younger hot chick and then on the day of you don't show or call her cell or whatever. What the fuck makes you do that? I know the answer but wtf, I was standing out in the cold only wearing madras keeping her company and it was bullshit.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just got to the barn for a late nite visit. Felt weird about it after getting blown out on tues and probably making a fool of myself, kinda wanted to lay low but atst just couldn't spend the nite alone at home in front of a computer. Can only stomach so much of that utter solitude. Wish I had a life that was neither of those things but it's p hard to figure out how to establish something like that at this point. Either wander or stay home. &#128694;

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Haha she was like, why haven't you texted me. I'm like I haven't texted you for a reason girl . why haven/t you texted me. yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom