• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nicole. She has some power over me. Will see her again. But not enough 2 be my future forest girl. Not even close, lol. The forest is too beautiful 4 just anyone. Someday I will find that girl or continue to wander on my own.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wander on my own. Forever. And That's fine. Some men are meant to walk alone under the cosmos. It's the way that my entire life so far has designed me to be. 🌌

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

🙌📀💯💯💯💯

One of the most beautiful pieces of art to grace this sad planet.

Yo, guys. Why is it that Im never ready to sleep when I'm drinking? Like, even when people are up until 5:30 drinking with me I'm like "The night is young! Let's keep it up!"
I'm such a bum.

hoggert

Jtwo and any other astrolords (but not you manny cuz you got your shit together already prob) sign onto Destiny today and buy the ice breaker exotic sniper rifle from the Xur guy. One of the best weapons in the game.

This more important then a blog abouts my sex life or the nasty wine shit I'm taking lol

J. Bravo

My life seems so directionless and/or meaningless right now. The job hunt struggle is real, parks and rec is making me desire the relationships that I don't have with my friends and family, and I constantly find myself wanting a family/girlfriend. There is so much I want to do, but have no idea how to do it. I feel like such a mess.

Minus_Me

Funny enough the last time I saw Grouper, she was opening up for animal collective.

Late Lunch, Steak Tartar, Steakhouse fried onions, green salad, and a bottle of Pepperwood Grove Cabernet Sauv. The wine was 68$ a bottle, any of you California peeps know how much I'm getting ripped off.

Wool

Today is my 24th birthday. They say 24 is when your brain stops developing. It's all downhill from here.

balloons-more.png

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Time to stop living and start dying.
🙌🌲

Today is my 24th birthday. They say 24 is when your brain stops developing. It's all downhill from here.

balloons-more.png
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Funny enough the last time I saw Grouper, she was opening up for animal collective.

Late Lunch, Steak Tartar, Steakhouse fried onions, green salad, and a bottle of Pepperwood Grove Cabernet Sauv. The wine was 68$ a bottle, any of you California peeps know how much I'm getting ripped off.
idk seems not too bad

Huh I just realized my brain is fully developed. That sure is unfortunate.
🚨💪

hoggert

manny you should ask your SMT questions here not in gaming lolololololol just play SMTIV. it starts out hard but gets easier once you become a true japanese samurai irl

balloons-more.png

happy bday joey john joesworth

J. Bravo

Happy bday wool.

Plan right now is hot tubbing and drinking with this girl at her house. Normally I would say that's a guaranteed make out sesh at the very least, but she is very hard to read.

Get'sMad

Happy b-day Wool! ��

Went and saw Blackhat this afternoon and maaan that sure was a Michael Mann movie....which means it was really awesome to look at and had some nice atmosphere which means I dug it even if it was a narrative mess with some unintentional lol moments.

now I'm gonna drink some beer. So much for my booze hiatus starting this weekend....

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking Pilsner eating pizza and cooking chicken for tomorrow

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
http://www.textfiles.com/news/nighthak.txt
As you are surveying the dark and
misty swamp you come across what
appears to be a small cave. You light
a torch and enter. You have walked
several hundred feet when you stumble
into a bright blue portal. . . With
a sudden burst of light and a loud
explosion you are swept into . . .
DRAGONFIRE . . . Press Any Key if
You Dare."

Gvaz

Banned
"hey you're going to get a promotion likely"

*gets customer who is an insane bitch and didn't know what to say, ends up being a sup call*

*worried now that they might reneg on me*

Yep, sippin some bloody mary. I like to do a 2/3 ratio instead of a 1/3 ratio vodka to v8

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man this week is taking all I've got. I only exist in a cloud of vapor in the parking lot before I go home to sleep.

Also there is arugula in this smoothie and it tastes like a lawnmower.

Salsa

think imma make some pisco sour

got back from punta del este 2 days ago

to be honest I didnt have much of a good time

reasons:

- we went out twice, tho we got drunk every night
- fought with the GF pretty heavily

- got hemorrhoids

that last one sucks and is still going

Get'sMad

do you also have a bonin' on the first date rule or can you violate your kissing rule for that or do you still stay true to the kissing rule even if you get your bone on on the first date?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've outgrown my Marijuana grinder. I've had it for 5 years but it just can't keep up with the quantity anymore. I've been grinding vaporpack in a food processor. Its sick, with my vaporizer the finest grind is best. I mix kief I get at the pharmacy in with it and vape at 390 degrees.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just don't make eye contact. Come home and play Destin with me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think she's avoiding me anyways. Got an hour left b4 closing time just gonna sip on this pitcher of pbr, chain smoke, then peace. ✌️

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It will make you a better person. It might take two years to get used to though.
smoke weed everyday for two years. Even if its just the tiniest not even a puff puff. you will radiate a warmth that you never though possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom