• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Snuggler alarm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GAZE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AcridMeat

Banned

Get'sMad

nice. I ran out of weed the other day :(

I got an adderall I might rail and some beers tho...gonna make this a Sunday evening to remember.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Nice track Acrid. I just finished polishing my #chillboys pl to celebrate the arrival of spring. It's v life giving imo. Like floating on a cloud thru a sea of stars.

https://soundcloud.com/yungsnuggles/the-sun-still-rises-without-u
we listened to this while driving out Sebastopol just now and it was tops 👌👌👌

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got p drunk last night. Drinking a few this morning so that maybe I can fall back asleep before work.

@j2 I just preordered bloodborne. 😈

Get'sMad

shit day at work so I'm knocking back a few and giving the new Kendrick album a spin.

god...new Kendrick, new Chromatics due any day now, Hotline Miami 2 last week, Bloodborne next week....this is truly a blessed Spring for me. 🙏🌷

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
SO DID I

the only title i dont have digitally is the evil within and i really regret it. it feels like i dont own it because i can't access it whenever i want to.

I know I saw on Instagram. 🔭👀🆒

That's what pushed me over the edge. Planning to just lay low and immerse myself in that shit for as long as I can.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude I was playing Dark Souls just now and my heart started pounding so hard. I actually died because of it, I was kicking Manus' ass and he only had like 6 more hits to go and then I noticed my heart was pounding so hard I couldn't hear anything but my heartrate. So ridiculous. I'm watching/listening to ENBs lore videos and was so focused. Then fight or flight really kicked in.

I need to go out for and get some beer.

Lulubop

Had a good first date with a bad bitch. Gonn see her agian saturday u know what tgat means 😉😉😉👲. Only posting here cause the online dating thread aint one page 1

Meesh

Oh man, sorry to hear that...

Still kinda wish I was there though...it's lonely me being here(AB , Canada) and you guys being...everywhere else?

Edit: is it safe to ask what happened?

AcridMeat

Banned
we drank a lot
in my case I didn't have dinner beforehand

I feel like snuggler and I would descend into the abyss together in the woods.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've drank with Acrid twice! It was pretty alright. Hes a good doood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom