• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

Going to have breakfast with my in laws, and probably down a few whiskeys before 10am. Breakfast of champions. Well I know that's usually a martini but you get the drift.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Going to the airport with my best friend to pick up his wife and daughter later. Gonna Vape the entire car ride there.

J. Bravo

today is pretty much the only day I consistently drink all day. And since the rents are gone i'll probably be smoking as well. i should go buy some food before i get too drunk to drive.

hoggert

i really dig this mix snuggles. i had a shitty day so i ate pizza and now drinking and trying to figure out why little kids like five nights at freddys

just preordered bloodborne digitally.
i ❤love you shiner boch. i think the bloodborne emoji should be 💉👶.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Already p buzzed off a pint then half a pitcher of free 9% ipa at word but planning on heading out. Please pray to the Moonman that I play it safe out there.🙏

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think I saw someone with a prototype phone today. 👀

http://youtube.com/watch?v=V6OXwTqpWbs

tumblr_nec2o8b00j1tib7mso1_500.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got too drunk ln but somehow I managed to get back home unscathed and not do anything dumb. Does anyone know if @J2 saw there's a new Teengirl Fantasy track out?? 💆

hoggert

I'm pretty sure when I'm at the end and in some rainwater ditch somewhere surrounded by empties with some Old couple yelling at me to get off and out of their back porch recliner that I'll be listening to one of those soundcloud mixes and watching the hole in the sky because fuck everything right now

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
We (me and DM and the demons) woke up at like 8AM died instantly in Spelunkey then got inspired to make a SC. It's my day off from work. I ran out of food.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I got too drunk ln but somehow I managed to get back home unscathed and not do anything dumb. Does anyone know if @J2 saw there's a new Teengirl Fantasy track out?? 💆
I did just now on Twitter :eek:

Meesh

Gentlemen, tonight I'm gonna sit back and enjoy some homemade mead. Its a honey/chai spiced/orange blend, I call it Ancient Potion lol(playing too much Mon Hun)...not too dry, not too sweet and it packs a mean punch :)

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Drinking. The barn is p slow. Might just have a few then continue drinking either at my rendezvous point with my gang of minks or homebase.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa my girlfriend is making me dinner and I'm drinking a beer reading GAF
😑👏👀

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just talking about the dark souls lore videos I've been watching.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
deleted cosmic journey from my list but I will actually be making the ultimate cosmic pl now I dunno

need to report my spelunkey run really wish you guys j2 and all you with ps4's would also report spelunkey dailes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom