• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

I'm high as fuckin kite. I'm me solo dolo atm. Some girl got home for spring break across the street from me just now. Wonder if she's on tinder

Salsa

transexual dj who was friends me with me like 7 years ago JUST died from like a random spasm. he didnt do drugs or anything

I didnt kept in touch with him but he did a lot for gay/trans rights in the country

what the fuck is happening this year

Salsa

10394014_839142669490855_125599496383751038_n.png

shit I might need to go to this

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I took a nap today after waking up from ln and had some fucked up dreams. There was an ex involved and it was weird. Then we were watching the new season of Game of Thrones and then I got transported into the episode. At one point I was at the wall and shit. Then it got even weirder before I woke up.

arab

thr last dream i can remember is that i woke up to an inflatable slide lubed by spaghetti. it ended when i had yo force an enemy into the spaghetti disposal hole

DrM

Redmond's Baby
god damn, what a hangover today :X went to a pub yesterday for a beer, ended up with five beers for my dinner

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I lost myself on a cool dim night
I gave myself in that misty light
Was hypnotized by a strange delight
Ooh under a lilac tree.

👍👍

DxGonzalo

Neo Member
Getting drunk at a "all you can drink" night club in Osaka, Japan. Last time I was here I threw up lol. Wish me luck tonight that the same won't happen haha

Minus_Me

Getting drunk at a "all you can drink" night club in Osaka, Japan. Last time I was here I threw up lol. Wish me luck tonight that the same won't happen haha

Last time I was in Tokyo, I went to an all you can drink sake bar. Great experience, think we tried sake from all over the country.

3500 Yen, amazing price.

Place was called Sakekurabe

3rd part of chapter 14 is fuckin me up alkdjfkaj

anyways i'm also kinda sorta drunk
Game gets a lot easier on your second playthrough. Was surprised how we breezed through some of the chapters.

Edit: I'm already home. Night was slow and boring. Girlfriend is already asleep. Don't know if I should drink alone. Eh.

Get'sMad

had real late night last night so I'm staying in and drinking 2night.

Gonna finish up Hotline Miami 2 and might fire up Demon's Souls and do a play-through this week to get hyped for Bloodborne. Can't believe I'm gonna be all drinking and playing that shit next week. soooo fuckin hyped.

Meesh

I might or might not drink again tonight. Was not planning on it but feeling a sudden inspiration....😷
Just stop, stop pretending man you were always going to drink, you're one of us. One of the proud, chosen few drunk gaffards who can hold their own in style. Whether puking on a church stoop, getting some of the best head of your life in an alley, or simply drinking your bro under the table and hitting on his promiscuous SO because your not just a drunkard...your a Gaffard damnit and we're united.

I tried. :)

Salsa

bout to go out and I fucked up my moustache trimming and I look like a pedophile

also I have zits on my bald head

this is terriblu

injurai

Banned
just finished watching birdman, great movie

some movies I'm glad I'm sober for, but this one I'm glad I was drunk for

the emotional play was perfectly suited for alcohol induced vulnerability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom