• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

my anime avatar that i forgot i had because i turned off avatars because of some else (who is now banned wow im behind the neogaf times at neogaf high) having an anime avatar of some chick that i assumed was making an orgasm face because that is what i do assume things

also go to the prom

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm feelin fuckin awesome
Just got back from tomales with my girlfriend (we've been dating for about 20 hours now)

Truly this is a co-branding opportunity of a lifetime, she is already President of marketing here at JEFFF LLC and we have big plans for future synergies like joking about teens and being extremely jaded about "people" and their bullshit.

http://i.imgur.com/WsuJIjw.jpg

Anyway, she went home to talk with her roommate and I need to nap and grocery shopping and cook a bunch of food for the week before work starts again tomorrow!

Gvaz

Banned
It's a little blurrry but...

Yeah that night was fun

11019210_10203776090742344_2968186092239425783_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hey it's a bowling alley and also the penny arcade guys!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Tonight I was intimidated by a pack of otters.

The weather has been warm all of a sudden which is nice. I'm poor as fuck so I just got a bag of cheap beer and took it out to my special spot by the water since it's not too cold. It was chill for awhile but all of a sudden these creatures started to emerge from the water one by one and take position around me on the rocks and on the boardwalk in front of me and they started growling really intensely at me. I got freaked out and peaced out fast. Fuck. If DM was there with me he would have fucked those water rats up. They got lucky.'

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I would never let DM touch a rodent ftr. 👉🐭

PS jesus if you're out there pls bless this Spelunky run, if you're out there give me all the treasure. 👼✨💎💎💎💎💎

injurai

Banned
I would never let DM touch a rodent ftr. 👉🐭

PS jesus if you're out there pls bless this Spelunky run, if you're out there give me all the treasure. 👼✨💎💎💎💎💎

Not playing hotline miami?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Saw a pic of myself from my previous life phase in early 2012. It's crazy how fat and awful I looked. My hair was insane and awful. Holy shit. I had a double chin and dead sloth eyes. Three years later I'm basically a whole new human. Whoa.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Laying here in bed next to this cat I once mourned the loss of. For at least a couple weeks I was tryn to come 2 terms with her being dead and gone forever but she came back and years later the little shit is rite here next 2 me lol.

hoggert

Snugs the cleaning lady at work didn't like your new mix said it was just depressing noise which is bullshit because it's great and she only heard a bit when she walked by my desk. Really like the first song in the mix. I've started listening to screechy chiptuney noisey stuff lately. It sorta feels like the chaos is the only thing that really relaxes me now that it's warm out

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Saw a pic of myself from my previous life phase in early 2012. It's crazy how fat and awful I looked. My hair was insane and awful. Holy shit. I had a double chin and dead sloth eyes. Three years later I'm basically a whole new human. Whoa.
This is how I feel when I see my past self circa 2009
Linnet says hi2u

J. Bravo

Yo I'm drunk as shit. Fucking dollar night. Had only like 3 beers but hella drinks lol. Spentexactly $50. Met a super cute girl I guess she's going to comic con this weeknd
She likes mac and cheese,mashed potatoes, and chicken nuggets.
Our first date is gonna be those foods plus wine at my house while my parents are gone. Should be fantastic

arab

im always getting myself into these dumb stressful situations and its like i never learn what the fuck is wrong imwith

arab

Code:
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄                     
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█                  
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█                  
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█                  
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█                  
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ ACRID ░░░░░█ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░HIRE A░░░░█  
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░MORMON░░░░░█