• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Did you guys know that above my bed I keep 7 notecards with various rectangles of differet proportions to represent the 7 days of sobriety, did you also know i have a custom printed xkcd godel escher bach comic that he personally printed one copy of specifcally for me at my behest and even cropped it along two sheets of paper like i wanted? Did you know there is also a bungie business card that says thank you for being a fan along with a printout of the traveler and a cityscape painted by a friend's highschool love interest.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I need to get another girl lined up. If I have nothing to do I either end up spending my money on food games and booze.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Making dinner. 😊 I'm bored. 😒 Let's play titanfall.💥

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't even know how dutch crunch rolls are made

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I think I'm gonna try that out too. I think snuggles has done it too. what happened last weekend?

Went to one bar, was unexpectedly empty. Walked over to another. Ran into a friend of a friend, got hit on by some drunk chicks. Was my first time trying it out. Turned out much better than expected. If all else fails, go somewhere with live music or standup or something.

arab

dan deacon got me pregnant, flaming lips terminated the pregnancy gloriously, then tyler the creator put it up my bum. time for danny brown to close it out

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man I'm still feeling the drinks from last night but it ended up being a solid night. Let down by fake friends then picked up by real friends. It was almost kinda touching. Also I woke up a little hungover but one of my cats was chillin next to my face, love these critters. 🐈💕💕💕

Excep this one always wants to lay on my face when I pet her. Probs gonna end up smothering me in my sleep. 😴🐱💖💀

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Manny is that you that just added me on PSN? PS any other Playstation Drunk Threaders should add me @ King-Snuggles. I made a new PSN ID when I got a PS4 and I have like two friends on there.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I got really into saying lettin' it rip last night.

For example: I was lettin it rip on those harpies in manor londo

I was lettin it rip with my smg it titanfall

Just in the kitchen lettin it rip on dinner

I'm just lettin it rip on this beer right now

arab

I got really into saying lettin' it rip last night.

For example: I was lettin it rip on those harpies in manor londo

I was lettin it rip with my smg it titanfall

Just in the kitchen lettin it rip on dinner

I'm just lettin it rip on this beer right now

is beybladin interchangeable with this phrase

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
lettin' it rip on this heinekin right now

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member