• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wait a second...this is really random, but how does Vein have post 202 when he's first on the page? Weird.

aQjd1F6.png

Anyways I feel surprisingly decent for having closed out the bar and stayed up till around 4AM. Getting laid for the first time in like over a month helps. ������

Do you think Gucci Mane updates his own facebook or is that someone else doing it for him?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Damn, it's dead in here. I guess Jtwo is probably still in bed. Sweet dreams buddy.
������

EDIT - Triple post, oops.

coldvein

Banned
dead as fuck

normally i would start drinking at this point but i have to fly to a different city and hang out with my gfs parents today, soooooooooo

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No more emoji?
⚡️

Seems to render in iOS fine. Idfk. Going for a bike ride also dude I took bunch if weed pills last night and I felt like a marshmallow.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Who's gonna confront the mods about this? This is unacceptable. 👎💩

Dude they're working perfectly on my end. I'm using Safari on iOS 7.1 and Chromoji on Chome on Windows7.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dude they're working perfectly on my end. I'm using Safari on iOS 7.1 and Chromoji on Chome on Windows7.

Hmmm they're boxes and black question marks on Chrome and then only some appear on mobile. Do you know if Mannny is having problems seeing them? I wonder if it's okay to call the IT guy about this.

Test:🐈

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Okay, I think I fixed it. They're still boxes in my first few posts but the last few are working. I was about to send Evilore a PM threatening that we were all gonna leave the forum if he didn't turn them back on.

coldvein

Banned
i was hanging out with some of my co workers the other night

one of their spouses was talking about how the only good music made anymore is made on computers, guitars suck, live music sucks, live drumming sucks because he can program it all on his iphone and be just as good or better than any live drummer

lets just say im still a free man because id only drank 1/2 of a beer when the kid starting voicing his opinion.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like a real DBAG IMO

❤️🏠🎵

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
theyre probably too old for him

i dont know. im trying to stay positive right now. but fuck that fucking guy and his opinion. im glad his wife is a stupid internet meme addict cunt. dorks gravitate towards eachother, get married. not for me.

Quoted so the mods can see it. 👮🚔🚨

coldvein

Banned
sensitivity is a quality that i try to cultivate

shit is in right now

ladies love it

maybe take a page from the book before you throw your next fit eloquent

coldvein

Banned
J2 aint never been mean to nobody

ps dude i jjust saw your pm, yes please give me feedback

in pm or in here i dont care

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
This new thread has some weird vibes man. Maybe it's haunted.

coldvein

Banned
OH SHIT YOU MEAN MIDNIGHTS

he probably didnt even call anybody a faggot either

midnights meet me on the sunset strip tonight midnight bring the blow lets do it

coldvein

Banned
seems that he got banned for posting

southparknice.gif

what fucking culture do we live in

midnights im shredding for you tonight homie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom