• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Also my mom texted me today
QdFBIXx.jpg

Wat

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm getting drrrrruuuuunnnnkkkkkk right now.

I also saw that lagunitas gnarley wine is available now which is gonna be a real fuckin shit show when i drink 4 of them

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
taking on the four kings. its a cool fight

i think i only have one or maybe two beers left

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Less than two dayz from now we'll chopping up gremlins in Bloodborne.
😁👉🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I drank all six of my16ox pbrs and now I Just have to exist

shits sad man its all the same
it does not matter what day it is

Booshka

I need water Im dehydrated.

I guess the word water might as well be banned in this trhead, but whatever, trying to push off that hangover.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ok for the most part i can take a step back and expand my mind-hands in a gesture that expands each thought into an aerated web but weeks and times like the present feel more like theyre taking place on the rim of an extrusion tube just shaping it all free of any context

got owned tday
got owned rl hard

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i couldnt bring myself to play that game

i watched a friend play it for an hour and couldnt even pay attention

anyway. the four kings is an insane fight! its like an illusion! Gorgeous and easy compared to manus. Only gonna need a few more attempts.

What an intimidating set dressing though. jesus.

Get'sMad

yeah four kings is real dope especially if you don't cloranthy ring+green blossom em.

didn't drink much at the bars and now am back home w/ a plethora of booze but I really want weed tho and i'm out 😩

i never got into dark souls but i couldn't resist the hype for bloodborne

pretty psyched.. especially with destiny starting to slow down for me finally

getting a new 1080p tv next week too

never gonna leave the house except for b00z3

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
yeah four kings is real dope especially if you don't cloranthy ring+green blossom em.

didn't drink much at the bars and now am back home w/ a plethora of booze but I really want weed tho and i'm out 😩
Yeah I need three strength points to get off havels ring
I stay in the second or third lowest/quickest movement set. I think it's like 16-23% or something: I did the math a few weeks ago and figured out exactly what I needed but I didn't write it down. But yeah I have big plans. Big plans for ultimate stamina recovery so I can roll like sonic the hedgehog.

Noshino

went to british bar
talked to britihs bartender
she recommended me another bar to go to
went there and ended up being a gay bar
a lesbian policewoman offered me to go smoke weed with her and her gf
didn't go because i was afarid i would slep with her gf

fml bros

Salsa

went to british bar
talked to britihs bartender
she recommended me another bar to go to
went there and ended up being a gay bar
a lesbian policewoman offered me to go smoke weed with her and her gf
didn't go because i was afarid i would slep with her gf

fml bros

idk that all sounds pretty great

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Shift IPA and polishing off a duce of PBR at home base atm, about to head out into the wild. Got two more duces guaranteed back here so I plan to keep this train rolling until it careens off the tracks. 💥🚊💥

Meesh

I just wanna give everyone a great big "I love you bro" hug. That's how I feel when drinking and playing Wind Waker. So much cell shaded/animated love to go around. Good on ya drunk gaf, I feel closer to you than any other gaffer thread...and God bless all you creative folk who continue in their artistic hobbies, it's inspired me to pick up my pen. Just a feel good night all around.

Meesh

Meesh I'd buy you a beer. I enjoy seeing others enjoy life.
I'd see your beer and raise you a fine bottle of Lagavulin. It's just a great day to rediscover your dreams and push our limits. :) To see whether we can be more than our current selves. I'm done dreaming, time to get this shit on paper.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Is the train still on the tracks? I didn't deinkntonight. :x
Bloodborne is downloaded. :eek:

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
chuga chuga working on two very emotional sc mixes atst but about to report inn my spelunkey run in like ten mins...willl stream if anyone is out there

bloodborne dl here 2

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got up and saw my gf off to work and got super stoned. Now I'm laying in bed on the Internet. Nothing to do but sit around waiting for Bloodborne. Gonna play some Dark Souls and try to save money.

hoggert

i think im going to play some yung lean followed by macintosh plus at work tomorrow to see how they react then immediately play floral shoppe mac plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom