• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Where are all the #darkboyz at?? It's almost time!! 🔜🔪👻🔫💀

Think I'm going to choose Professional. 🎫

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
SgvzMAb.jpg
Just got off dark souls

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Me and DM are in!!!! Can't wait to create my shadowlord. He's gonna be gorgeous. 💅 Be sure to share yours in here.

Get'sMad

Amazon boned me. Pre-ordered the CE in Feb w/ released day delivery and they aren't getting it to me until the 25th.

gonna cry y'all.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude it's sooooooo fuckin good so far it's really really exciting.
I chose the cane and pistol.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's really fun. The same as dark souls but quicker and more enemies, etc. I just about shit myself when you see like 10 guys for the first time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Going to get a beer. Gonna come back and get deep into it. Its really really good but also weird after having been playing Dark Souls all day.

Good Good. Been a looong time since a game took me the second I started it

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Have you faced the door ogre? I avoided him but then out of nowhere he showed up after I slayed a mob of bad guys further on and starting chasing me. I was like 🙀🏃💨

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just made a random character. Want to go in later and make a truly custom one!

Getting my ass kicked this shit is hard.

hoggert

Bb is pretty cool so far. The blunderbuss kinda sucks thou I've shot over too many dudes shoulders up close like its tomb raider1 psx might start over so I can grab the cane whip and pistol. Grab some pbr pizza an blast last months s a d n e s s #dadZone

Get'sMad

Bloodborne is fuckin incredible bros. Can't believe its living up to and even exceeding all my hype for it.

Probably going to solo the shit first before I jump into online like I've done w/ all the other Souls games.

playing this shit all night while sipping on a few brews. ��

Salsa

cleaned my house and found some weed

1995.gif

only issue is it's at the bottom of this can that has some shit in it like chocolate and other stuff?

so i'll probably smoke a lot of crap

Get'sMad

smoke crap everyday 😎

I love how when I drink and play the Souls games I usually become a littler better because my confidence rises...seems to be helping me even more in BB too.

pretty sure I just discovered what the crystals lizards are in this game. god this owns.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You've gotta have a buzz for souls definitely Bloodborne is quite hard

Out on the playground enacting a cutespirit

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
That was Demon Souls which stayed on PS 4ever. Dark Souls was Namco.

Yeah I decided to violate the terms of my self-imposed house arrest and go out for a cheapie pitcher but if I'm still together when I return def gonna be up for some ghoul hunting. I have two tallboys of pbr still but I forgot to put them in the fridge. 😩

Get'sMad

the biggest smiles on my face (other than the entire playing this) have been rolling through all the vases immediately the
Cathedral Ward cut scene
and after figuring out how to KO the werewolves w/ ease.

AcridMeat

Banned
I just remembered there's a ~yung snug~ that walks this earth. And it's probably gonna be talking soon fuck.

Also I've got a stomach thing and I've been holding it in this entire meeting so far coming up on 3 1/2 hours kill me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
In a room with four cats. 🐈🐈🐈🐈

Gonna stream my spelunky and bb but keep in mind I'm p far gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom