• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think you're in the wrong, just placing emotional eggs in a basket thats not yours.

Some people DO jump instinctually to the coo-y lovey dovey talk during non serious flings. I've actually done it a few times, by accident. I wasn't aware I had done it at the time. Sorry you got hurt by it. That sucks. People suck.

top of the page not giving a fuck

so embarssing to be top of the page.

Salsa

I don't think you're in the wrong, just placing emotional eggs in a basket thats not yours.

I guess that's true

I just think that when someone does it by mistake it's shit on their part

I was honestly very weary of this thing when it started. she pushed it, hard, I was hesitant, and then she basically completely backed away from it once she got me to that place

it's something incredibly shitty to go through after a fucking break up. I might be in a bad place in general but I don't think this is something anyone deals with well

whatever, man

Salsa

I start to add this shit up and dude i've just been hurt so fuckin much over and over for my age

im just intense about these things cause I really do love when they happen and im feelin it. it's really not that common for me. I literally had sex with a friend weekend before last (we never had before) and I only sent her a text to ask if she mentioned something about a IUD cause we didnt use a rubber.

but when I care I really fucking care I guess

im gonna end up like a neckbeard that gets laid. coming to the conclusion that people are out to fucking get you and you need to be more closed up or cynic about new women is just kind of a bummer

should i shave my head bald
my hair line is fucking dogshit now
like i can still rock an undercut but it's gotten noticeably higher in the last year
i have a nice beard tho
I'm about to shave my head bald as well. My hair gets worse every year and I'm only 23! :/

I'm currently playing DJ Hero 2 with friends and we are having way too much fun.

Wool

I've started looking for a place to move out to, and found a 1br for 485/month. I'm going to keep looking, and not opening on moving it for a while, but I could easily afford that on 9/hr lol.I didn't quite realize how cheap apartments were around here. Now I just need a car.

Oh you should definitely move out. It's the best way to start making positive changes imo. I moved out of state and on my own, and that's kind of when I realized I needed to put it into gear and accomplish something. Living at the parent's house is comfortable but it hinders personal growth.

I think I might go to the bar solo in an hour or two. I haven't been out at all really the past 3 weeks since I was in the hospital. I was really enjoying laying in bed playing GTAV for awhile, but I need to socialize.

Crayons

Banned
I am never getting that fucked up by myself alone again. If it wasn't for Klonopin, I'd be crying my eyes out. I promise myself to be more careful with the amount of drugs I take at once.

Was supposed to go to E3 tomorrow until my job called and told me I had to come in. Had my ticket lined up and everything. Someone take some video of Mirrors Edge 2 for me pls.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its weird. I enjoy E3 on the internet but would never want to go to the convention itself.

I'd love to wander around GDC though and see all the talks.

jstripes

Banned
I didn't burn bridges at work today, I blew them up.

My boss is an irresponsible, undependable shithead. Something he doesn't understand in the least.

I spilled gallons of truth tea at work today, and walked out.

He's been away for 4 weeks (he dos this 2 or 3 times a year), so I haven't been paid for 4 weeks. I'm supposed to go on a road trip with my family next week, but because of that I have no money. This is extremely depressing because it was an important family vacation, maybe the last. (Her kids are getting old.)

The whole road trip is now depending on me selling a rare art book my dad gave me, to sell, last month, but that's pretty unlikely to happen.

Fuck, I hate everything.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I didn't burn bridges at work today, I blew them up.

My boss is an irresponsible, undependable shithead. Something he doesn't understand in the least.

I spilled gallons of truth tea at work today, and walked out.

He's been away for 4 weeks (he dos this 2 or 3 times a year), so I haven't been paid for 4 weeks. I'm supposed to go on a road trip with my family next week, but because of that I have no money. This is extremely depressing because it was an important family vacation, maybe the last. (Her kids are getting old.)

The whole road trip is now depending on me selling a rare art book my dad gave me, to sell, last month, but that's pretty unlikely to happen.

Fuck, I hate everything.
How much are you selling it for?

Salsa

think im payin a very expensive ticket for like this super party on a radisson hotel my friends are going to on saturday

seems bonkers but everyones going. probably wanna get fucked up too so itll be some serious money. we'll see

Its weird. I enjoy E3 on the internet but would never want to go to the convention itself.

I'd love to wander around GDC though and see all the talks.

i only normally go to e3 because it's just so easy to get to for me, but i'd never schlep out to go to it. pax is way more fun.

J. Bravo

Damn that would be sick. I can't make it this year, sadly. Maybe next year I'll be an actual adult who is able to take vacations.

I got laid twice tonight though. That was cool. She leaves tomorrow morning for a 5 day vacay to north Carolina so we'll see if this works out past that lol. Her parents are loaded too I think. So that's pretty neat.

Meesh

Just discovered something so futching mind blowing. I didn't know I could enhance the flavor of my favorite scotch, Lagavulin, but here's how.

1) smoke a joint.
2) pour a glass of scotch into your best crystal.
3) enjoy.

That's right, Marijuana actually makes it taste even better, if not a little different in a good way. Try it and open your miiiiiinds.

Salsa

molly on sat confirmed + probably other stuff

that + the ticket is already what id spend on like 4 separate nights. fuck. not even counting drinks yet

should be a good night tho. need it

DJs Pareja playin. look em up theyre great

also this is some new pill cause last time I did mdma it was much more of a stop and analyze life trip rather than dance and feelgood body one. kinda sucked in context

Champagne

Banned
molly on sat confirmed + probably other stuff

that + the ticket is already what id spend on like 4 separate nights. fuck. not even counting drinks yet

should be a good night tho. need it

DJs Pareja playin. look em up theyre great

also this is some new pill cause last time I did mdma it was much more of a stop and analyze life trip rather than dance and feelgood body one. kinda sucked in context
the stop and analyze life mdma trips are so cringe

Salsa

sushi place I order from stopped chargin extra for delivery 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌

these are the kind of news I need right now

AcridMeat

Banned
a random guy high as a kite at noon today was like "eyyy what's going on man haven't seen you in forever bro. God bless." he then got all touchy with this old dude giving him hugs and saying god bless

then danced down the street.

Seemed like good shit.

a random guy high as a kite at noon today was like "eyyy what's going on man haven't seen you in forever bro. God bless." he then got all touchy with this old dude giving him hugs and saying god bless

then danced down the street.

Seemed like good shit.
Which member of drunkGAF was this?

Get'sMad

damn didn't drink all week.

Off at noon on Fridays so the plan is

afternoon
mow the lawn
bike 30 miles
tidy up the house

evening
fire up the grill