• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get'sMad

Yeah I'm a big proponent of the burning of bridges and scorching of earths.

lifes a bitch and then ya die

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh cool...sick top of the page y'all.

Get'sMad

Speaking of my name....anyone ever had their username successfully changed back by a mod before?

I made fun of some dudes bad thread title in OT years ago and joked I wanted that my name changed and Bish was lurking and immediately hit me w/ the scarlet letter but I didn't complain and just rolled w/ it since.

Kinda been wanting to go back to my original username recently even though I'm mean who gives a shit its just a message board name yanno?

J. Bravo

I'm super not social at bars unles I get really drunk. Also im high. Just waiting for my song to play then I'll leave and smoke some more. And watch parks and rec as I pass out

I just saw Jurassic World for the second time then went to this weird towny bar. One was weird and one was super-enjoyable. I can't remember which.

Gartooth

Hey gaf. I'm at a friends place and can't sleep. Too drunk to drive and paranoid these people I don't know are gonna mess with me if I oversleep. It's 2:30 and I'm gonna stay up on the couch all night.

J. Bravo

That show is great, can't believe I never finished it.

Seasons 2+3 are some damn great tv
Yeah I've already finished it once. It's my favorite show of all time. Those characters are like my family lol it's weird how much I love all of them.

They must have had an amazing time filming that show.

Leslie Knope is one of the most inspiring and phenomenal characters ever. Ben Wyatt is one lucky mofo.

Armaly

You guys ever get an uber while drunk? Did the dude mess with you? There's a rumor that a cab driver around here charges an extra $5-$10 to drunks.

Edit: I don't mean an uber driver, a regular cab driver. Was just wondering about the quality of random uber drivers as opposed to regular cabs.

Most cabbies do that around here (Seattle). I figure it's common practice for most of the country, since nobody seems to know/care, or have much of a choice in that situation.

With that said, I think it's substantially harder to do on Uber/Lyft though.

D

Deleted member 529084

Unconfirmed Member
Its 4am, I have nothing to do tomorrow...bored..contemplating pounding these 2 Guiness tall cans I have left from last night for a quick buzz..

hoggert

Someone came into my apt at 4am last night, turned on a bunch of lights and then left. Either my gf or brother. Wtf. I'm too awake now for the amount of hilife I drank fuck

hoggert

Thanks gaf ads
qBTpdUq.jpg

^lmao

Cabbies definitely charge more to haul someone's drunk ass around. They do here, at least.

also I made a snapchat yesterday and I'm already sending out oodles of cat pictures and videos of me jogging in the morning 😷

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang I aged 15 minutes of Dark Souls 2 last night. :eek:
Stumpokapow altered my name even deleted the no post og snuggles 4 me 👌
Nice. Wait what was altered about your name? It looks the same?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wait I'm so confused you've been snuggles for a whiiiile now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah this was a couple years back, not a recent event, sorry 4 the confusion. 😞

Just scored some ganj for the first time in forev. Been only smoking on a very rare occasion since like 2013. Decided 2 establish a connect and now I'm back in the game.🍍🚉

I'm at my best friends birthday party. Was pretty cool til my girlfriend appeared. She is pissed off as fuck and is ignoring me as good as she can.

I'm far away from everyone and drinking beer alone.

Hastati

Just downed an Asahi Amber Lager at 3 PM in my home for good reason.

Anyone else a fan of Japanese brews? I'm big on Kirin myself, but having lived there for a couple years I need my kick every once in awhile.

---

Completely unrelated note, but anyone familiar with Innis and Gunn? Had it in Scotland, instantly fell in love with it, and it's almost impossible to get in WA.

Minus_Me

Just downed an Asahi Amber Lager at 3 PM in my home for good reason.

Anyone else a fan of Japanese brews? I'm big on Kirin myself, but having lived there for a couple years I need my kick every once in awhile.

---

Completely unrelated note, but anyone familiar with Innis and Gunn? Had it in Scotland, instantly fell in love with it, and it's almost impossible to get in WA.

I've been a fan of this and usually grab some every time I'm in Tokyo. Granted I prefer Sake or Japanese Whiskey a lot more.

hitachino-nest-white-ale-beer-online-1370221740.jpg

Hastati

I've been a fan of this and usually grab some every time I'm in Tokyo. Granted I prefer Sake or Japanese Whiskey a lot more.

Never tried it, but I've seen it in the US. I'll give it a shot!

I miss nihonshu, especially the anticipation for how it will be served (I love drinking from the lower dish). Also Japan was the first place I tried Jim Beam bacon whiskey, but that's...only sort of Japanese.

Get'sMad

Doing some dog sitting and walked the dude 4 miles and then proceeded to go ride my bike for 20 miles.

Now I'm going to eat an entire pizza and drink every drink.

My best friend lost his virginity to some girl he barely knows. After 22 years. Such a confusing evening tonight.

let him live man.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My two best friends came over to make me nachos tonight and were Drinking snakebites and talking about death and also hair.

Haven't got back to dark souls2 yet.

Hastati

My two best friends came over to make me nachos tonight and were Drinking snakebites and talking about death and also hair.

Haven't got back to dark souls2 yet.

Interesting friends. I've yet to have the opportunity to drink while souling and talking about death. Those all go well together.

Try listening to metal at the same time

let him live man.
I love him like a brother and I'm happy for him, but the situation is so confusing to me. He had a great girlfriend for almost 4 months and they didn't even cuddle in bed during their relationship because he was always so shy. And now this.

I just don't get it. Maybe I'm just too drunk for this.

J. Bravo

Had a pretty good first tinder first date. Smoked a bowl and talked for a little bit before watching the first two episodes of once upon a time on Netflix. Then had a little make out sesh. She is a really good kisser. Probably gonna smoke some more then watch parks and rec lol. Or just go to sleep. I'm tired af.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom