• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

i left a couple of cut up jalapenos in mason jars of tequila for two days. now i have tinted green tequila that tastes like a kick to the face 👍

ZxcWLBf.jpg

Woman on my Wodka looks like a boss.

Get'sMad

i left a couple of cut up jalapenos in mason jars of tequila for two days. now i have tinted green tequila that tastes like a kick to the face ��

I need to do this.

You leave the membrane in those bitches?

Really I need to get tequila more often but its like the one liquor that probably has the biggest price gulf between garbage and good shit. A real you get what you pay for liquor.

J. Bravo

Just had a thought. What if the reason I've been feeling so crappy lately is because I haven't really gone out with a bunch of people in a while? And like my introvert battery is way way overflowing with power, but my extrovert battery is totally empty, and the imbalance is making me feel terrible and depressed. And if I go out, my introvert battery will finally deplete to normal levels and my extrovert battery will be at least mostly charged.

What do you guys think?

dlbeast

Just had a thought. What if the reason I've been feeling so crappy lately is because I haven't really gone out with a bunch of people in a while? And like my introvert battery is way way overflowing with power, but my extrovert battery is totally empty, and the imbalance is making me feel terrible and depressed. And if I go out, my introvert battery will finally deplete to normal levels and my extrovert battery will be at least mostly charged.

What do you guys think?

i think u like the internet tooooo much.... get out...get crap faced...........

The SC stuff really bothered me today, so I decided to indulge in some Merlot. It was all good until I decided to upgrade Photoshop CC to Photoshop CC 2015... Sometimes I really hate technology - more Merlot it is!

Coolluck

What do you guys think?

I've felt the urge to go out and be with people from time to time. Just do it. It'll be good. Even if it doesn't go well you won't be wondering anymore. I've got to get a little buzzed before I start enjoying people at all.

Wool

The guy behind the counter pressured me into buying oysters. I have 4 of them in my fridge now. What am I going to do? Should I boil them? He said he left a hole open in the bag so they could breath. Are there oysters breathing in my fridge right now? God, this is a disaster.

23qwerty

The guy behind the counter pressured me into buying oysters. I have 4 of them in my fridge now. What am I going to do? Should I boil them? He said he left a hole open in the bag so they could breath. Are there oysters breathing in my fridge right now? God, this is a disaster.

Please keep us posted.

Minus_Me

You eat oysters raw. You need to learn how to shuck them but having a oyster knife is a good idea.

I eat them with a little Tabasco or soy sauce.

As for the second part, yes oysters are alive. You should not eat a dead oyster.

Champagne

Banned
you monster

Wool

Someone suggested I grill the oysters with salt, lemon juice, and hot sauce. Why would I grill something in a shell instead of just putting it on the stove or in the oven? Are grill marks a desirable thing to have on the outside of a mollusk? I might just put all 4 of them in the creek and try to forget this ever happened.

This is stressing me out
stock-photo-7257266-hands-on-head-businessman-looks-stressed.jpg

hoggert

dude wool lol. please update us. you shoulda made a topic in OT about it like "fishman at green grocer forced oysters on me what to do" it would've gotten like 10 thousand replies i guarantee it.

ugh I had a couple of beers after the jalapeno margarita then my neighbor invited me over for a bourbon tasting. probably the worst personal health related decision ive made recently. i didn't even get drunk but i had to force myself to vomit i got so sick. miserable times, i can barely even talk today and have drank like 8 liters of water.

You leave the membrane in those bitches?

yeah and the seeds.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't want to brag or anything but my girlfrined brought me a surprise pulled pork bbq sandwich for lunch when I was thinking I was going to eat a dry pb+j sandwich.

It was chic. 👌

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Night alone. Gonna play some more Dark Souls 2 and drink some coronas.

Get'sMad

Night alone. Gonna play some more Dark Souls 2 and drink some coronas.

hurry up man

Dark Souls 3 early next year and from the e3 impressions it sounds like its going to be a straight fuckin classic in the vein of Demon's and Dark 1.

also I didn't take you for a Corona man, jtwo. A little disappointed tbh....

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ha I got lagunitas Pilsner instead!

I like corona with lime it's refreshing and doesn't get you drunk.

Yeah I need some bloodborne pvp buddies. I believe I'm really good at these games when I'm on point but rarely play online. I've only done DS1 pvp.

But yeah I listened to vaatividyas podcast rundown this morning while linnet was showering.

Minus_Me

Had a BBQ at my parents home today, and by BBQ I mean I sat down by the pool with a near endless supply of gin tonics and took some sun.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Dat feel when you're single but can still have more fun than couples on the dance floor. Soo good.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Brb while I spend all my money on cute bags and cases from jetpens.com

Apt101

I got the cheeba. 4 pints of Samuel Adams "New World" beer in big fancy one pint bottles with corks. I need 35 marks in Destiny for my gloves. Time to get started.

Get'sMad

Oh man ran into an old awesome friend at my local corner store randomly this afternoon...she moved away years ago and I had no idea that she was in town this weekend

We've hung out all afternoon and this evening getting loaded at some bars and now we're back at my place listening to T Rex vinyls.

Life is kinda amazing sometimes.

Is that the "go ly dow" thread? I never understood why that phrase in particular was a GAF meme.

lol yes it is, it's worth the read though I'm surprised that the "go ly dow" phrase is what gaf would continue to use as a meme to this day.

Oh man ran into an old awesome friend at my local corner store randomly this afternoon...she moved away years ago and I had no idea that she was in town this weekend

We've hung out all afternoon and this evening getting loaded at some bars and now we're back at my place listening to T Rex vinyls.

Life is kinda amazing sometimes.

Enjoy the night my friend.

Edit: If it is night for you.

Get'sMad

Been stepping my cooking game up lately

made some pan seared chicken moutarde this evening.

and now I'm sipping on some Sierras on the patio

J. Bravo

It's too hot for jeans haha.

Sucks tho. Broke my pipe today. Badass gas station clerk helped me out tho. Told me about black and milds. We'll see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom