• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get'sMad

lol

Trust me...this dog is the polar opposite of depressed

and on a side note...as a man whose suffered from major depressive disorder his entire life I would take a medication called "golden retriever" in a heart beat....partially based on this dog.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Woke up. Did some dishes.
Now I'm vaping some marijuana.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ever since I touched that disk..

Never should have touched that disk.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got to work. Listened to your new mix on the way.

Minus_Me

There's a great resto in Montreal called Triple Crown Dinette which serves US style BBQ. They give you a picnic basket to bring to the park across the street so you can have a spread under the sun. Best thing is that you're allowed to have open alcohol as long as you have food present in the city. While the food isn't on par with real US BBQ it makes for a great lunch.

triple_crown_expressions.jpg

Wool

There's a great resto in Montreal called Triple Crown Dinette which serves US style BBQ. They give you a picnic basket to bring to the park across the street so you can have a spread under the sun. Best thing is that you're allowed to have open alcohol as long as you have food present in the city. While the food isn't on par with real US BBQ it makes for a great lunch.

triple_crown_expressions.jpg

That looks good. I've never drank wine with BBQ, but I guess it could go with anything.

Minus_Me

Not my pic but we brought a couple of bottles of Riesling to complement the sweet bbq sauce. It worked out quite well for me but my gf though it was a little overwhelming.

Wool

This guy in the Diablo thread is getting a Malthael tattoo on his bicep. It looks badass but it's so nerdy lmao

Does that mean you're playing Diablo again? I want to get the expansion but I know I'll regret it. That game is a love/hate relationship.

J. Bravo

Does that mean you're playing Diablo again? I want to get the expansion but I know I'll regret it. That game is a love/hate relationship.
If you got the expansion, I would play With you. I have been playing a bit with a buddy from work as well. You should join us

arab

going back to philly tomorrow. i love my family but jesus i am ready to get back to being alone. need some sad boy time

Wool

Should I get a new Pokemon? The only ones I ever played were Red and Gold, but they were both amazing. What's the best newer version?

Salsa

situation with new girl has been hella shitty

she just doesnt seem into it anymore and won't really respond to messages and whatnot. havent seen her in a couple weeks

she's being all about no pressure and whatnot but im really tired as to go through games. sent her a pretty direct voice message to try to clear up shit

I know it aint cool to be needy or pressure someone but I really don't think that's what im doing here. You don't get all lovely and like super interested for a couple weeks, build me up, and then go from that to zero in like, a week

say what's up, I can take it

Party time is over. My sister asked what I was on and then I realized that I wasn't covering up how fucked up I've been
Also I barely eaten anything

yeah, you gotta force yourself to eat when you do binges. i once didn't eat for like two days and then fainted, only because i just forgot to. the comedown is gonna be rough from the molly, maybe just pop some xanax, crash, and hope you ride it out from there? that's what i've done a couple times.

Crayons

Banned
yeah, you gotta force yourself to eat when you do binges. i once didn't eat for like two days and then fainted, only because i just forgot to. the comedown is gonna be rough from the molly, maybe just pop some xanax, crash, and hope you ride it out from there? that's what i've done a couple times.
I don't have any xanax, the pounds are just slipping off right now. I feel better today but still extremely fatigued. All my muscles are weak

J. Bravo

I've started looking for a place to move out to, and found a 1br for 485/month. I'm going to keep looking, and not opening on moving it for a while, but I could easily afford that on 9/hr lol.I didn't quite realize how cheap apartments were around here. Now I just need a car.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking some beer. Watching some E3 streams.

Wanting to play Destiny.

Dark Souls 2 is cool.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think I saw illithids ass on instagram.

seems taught?

Salsa

holy shit

new girl straight up telling me she's "single" but seeing another dude and doesnt want us to see each other anymore, basically

days after ex with new guy thing

legit losing it

oh fuck no not this now

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You sound like you need some you time, Salsa. Forget other people. Be with yourself for a bit.

J. Bravo

go deep inside your self. do some reflecting. take a vacation. or work a ton. jtwo is right, you need some "me" time. think ann perkins after chris traeger but before the 2nd galentines day.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I needed to be deep in someone right now that's what I needed

I don't know if you do, though.

I mean you were shaken to the core by a text and now are experiencing rejection again. Thats really tough. You're still experiencing loss over Venezuela. It takes a lot of time. IDK. Do what you feel, but it took me a LOOOONG time to get over a relationship that was incredibly important to me.

IDK. It sounds and has been sounding like you're just fillling a hole. Which is what we do here, but I've also gathered you have ambitions to get over it all.

So focus on yourself and work hard and be cute.

J. Bravo

I don't know if you do, though.

I mean you were shaken to the core by a text and now are experiencing rejection again. Thats really tough. You're still experiencing loss over Venezuela. It takes a lot of time. IDK. Do what you feel, but it took me a LOOOONG time to get over a relationship that was incredibly important to me.

IDK. It sounds and has been sounding like you're just fillling a hole. Which is what we do here, but I've also gathered you have ambitions to get over it all.

So focus on yourself and work hard and be cute.

no no no, that's what he wants to do. what hes doing now is getting too attached to women too quickly. at least that's how it has seemed since venezuela. i've never been in a relationship long term tho so don't listen to me.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just think homeboy needs to stay in for 2 weeks and eat some homecooked meals and watch star trek.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah we all have phases where we just aren't in the right place mentally to start a new emotional venture like that. It's something I've been experiencing first hand in my own ways. Not only can it lead u into making bad situation but it will also make u sabotage the good ones.

Salsa

I just think homeboy needs to stay in for 2 weeks and eat some homecooked meals and watch star trek.

this is all I do

no no no, that's what he wants to do. what hes doing now is getting too attached to women too quickly. at least that's how it has seemed since venezuela. i've never been in a relationship long term tho so don't listen to me.

yes. probably

don't think its unusual to grab onto the next thing when you're trying to get over someone tho

this girl was just particularly bitch about it

I asked her straight up what she would have done cause she just said "I didnt wanna tell you anything, see?"

and she basically said "uuhhmm.. you would have kinda figured it out eventually and stop asking"

this girl straight up mentioned she was kinda falling for me, that I had something special she hadnt seen in a while.. whatever. it was all sweet talk and kisses and sex and shit and everything that's great about starting something

and then somehow the fault's on me for wanting to be direct and not play games

it might sit well with some of you when shit "aint serious" but you don't virtually in every instance GO for serious when talking / seeing each other yet when it's time to leave that person you just let the fruit to rot in the three and fall by itself? rather than just say "hey im seeing someone else, sorry"?

fucking shitty as hell. basically experiencing 2 "break ups" one after the other, equally fucking shitty on their part (and really, im trying to think a way im in the wrong here but I don't see it for neither) and they're both with other guys

just seems like a fucking joke. I know what I need and whatever, but talk about shit all luck

this girl is friends with some newer friends that are really cool, there's house parties and shit coming. now I guess there's none of that for me since I don't wanna be in that shit when she's better friends with them than me

fuck everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom