• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat TLOU. Pretty good, especially the environments. Is that Left Behind DLC worth a playthrough? Definitely gonna try the multiplayer on your guys recommendation even though I hated the combat in sp.

I'm sick of being sick. It's been 12 days since my last drink since my cold keeps coming back. Fuck summer colds. I'll probably make myself a margarita or a whiskey sour tonight if I have the right amount of shit.

Left Behind is a must. And it's only like 2 hours long anyway.
Oh, and get well soon!

Minus_Me

Staying at my parents today and my neighbour decides to try and sell me his aging 1986 seaplane regardless of the fact that I can't pilot one. Thing looks like its about to fall out of the sky at any moment.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'll give the DLC a shot, for some reason I thought it was pretty long like the original games single player.

We just got past the part at the school last night. I'm having a lot of fun watching it be played. The environments are really amazing. I'm pretty into the story as well. Its pretty well paced so far too. Its a good game. But I don't think I'd ever play more of it if I were by myself.

hoggert

ive come around. forgive me.
tlou is great
multiplayer im purposely not getting into. so good what little i played.

i tried that jalapeno infused tequila i made a while back again now that i can drink like a normal person and fuck i left that sitting too long. I only shoulda done 24 hrs. Taste of peppers hits like a truck and paired with the ok-tier tequila i used is just way too overwhelming no matter how much i dilute it doing a traditional margerita.

Moozo

Just sat here on the floor with some Doritos. Thunderstorm happening. Bit too pissed to lie in bed with head spinning

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Think me eating healthier is changing my palette. Had mcnuggies for the first time in a couple weeks and they were terrible tbh.

J. Bravo

Think me eating healthier is changing my palette. Had mcnuggies for the first time in a couple weeks and they were terrible tbh.

they were never really good. they are like a late night high af, nothing else to eat, feel like walking a mile and back for food kinda snack. so i rarely get them anymore. but i mean when I do i get a ton lol.

in the meantime, i've been watching friday night lights. it seriously is one of the best shows I've seen. only like 4 eps in and probably up there with the wire and breaking bad and parks and rec for me.

they were never really good. they are like a late night high af, nothing else to eat, feel like walking a mile and back for food kinda snack. so i rarely get them anymore. but i mean when I do i get a ton lol.

in the meantime, i've been watching friday night lights. it seriously is one of the best shows I've seen. only like 4 eps in and probably up there with the wire and breaking bad and parks and rec for me.
Season 2 is sadly not that good because of the writers strike. But besides that, it's a fantastic show.

I'm sitting on my balcony and listening to my own music. There is a well festival in my village, but I hate 90% of the people there. Maybe I need more alcohol for that.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.

Yeah, but they were one of my go to drunk foods, I dont think they will be anymore.

Forgot to make 4th of July plans, woops.

Best friend came by to have a quick beer with me before work. Now I'm alone again till my other best friends arrives.

And I'm getting way too sentimental for 4 year old albums at the moment.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just saw inside out in drinking some corona out of a teacup.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Ugh over at a friends house for 4th of July. It's the 5th now and my bday. The host is asleep in her room down the hall with the door open but terse tension there between us. Her friend is trying to cockblock me but I think I'm going to go sleep with her and cuddle for warmth. Night GAF.

It was my 18th last night and I went out drinking for the first time.

Still slightly drunk, I feel like death and I've got a ringing in my ear. God damn it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
4vcGn0V.jpg
This beer is really good. Never seen it before today.

J. Bravo

woohoo tornado warning. how exciting. and slightly worrisome, although I've lived in this part of kansas for 18 years and every nado goes above or below my city.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got done jogging. Drinking a Racer5 and eating pocky. Feeling pretty meloncholy. Gonna get lunch in Petaluma tomorrow I think. Thining about ordering a club sandwich or a pulled pork sandwich later from a restaurant.

Wool

Just got done jogging. Drinking a Racer5 and eating pocky. Feeling pretty meloncholy. Gonna get lunch in Petaluma tomorrow I think. Thining about ordering a club sandwich or a pulled pork sandwich later from a restaurant.

Club sandwich > pulled pork

Get'sMad

fuuuuck

my sister is getting married this weekend and I'm in the wedding...only involved in in menial shit like being an usher and walking my mom and grandma down the during the ceremony but I'm starting to freak the hell out. I was all cool earlier in the week but now I'm just anticipating tripping in front of a ton of people during the ceremony. Just want to fast forward to reception where I'm loaded to talking to the cool people in my family.

Wool

fuuuuck

my sister is getting married this weekend and I'm in the wedding...only involved in in menial shit like being an usher and walking my mom and grandma down the during the ceremony but I'm starting to freak the hell out. I was all cool earlier in the week but now I'm just anticipating tripping in front of a ton of people during the ceremony. Just want to fast forward to reception where I'm loaded to talking to the cool people in my family.

Can you call in sick?

Get'sMad

bought a fucking tux for this wedding and I've been working on my bowtie tying game.

been tying some of the whackest bowtie knots of all time.

fuck a bowtie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom