• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
have you guys heard about this cartoon cat named pusheen?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I want in too. My PSN is Velocialume.
Been hearing about this game for a while.

AcridMeat

Banned
Need to download that soon.

And now I somehow am last place in Mario Party 4.
Now I'm drinking while playing it. I guess it's like smoking while drinking. Except Rocket League has assumed the role of drinking and drinking is now smoking.

I'm on PC. Not sure when they'll allow cross platform invites D:

properly fucked up

got invited to a party full of models, but i don't know anyone besides the host. trying to decide if i wanna go, knowing how awkward it could be.

hoggert

Ga2nTNd.jpg

1. F U C K B O I S

Get'sMad

I'm a pet'less man which is probably why I'm a stone cold killer.

My sister got my married this weekend. Fun times. Got so loaded. Always love big gatherings when my dad side of the family comes because most of them smoke weed....nothing like vaping some herb in one hand, a martini in the other while rockin a tux catching up with some family.

Iwata's death has me mad depressed, I didn't think it would impact me as much but it sucks to lose such a good, nice and talented guy.

My sister got my married this weekend. Fun times. Got so loaded. Always love big gatherings when my dad side of the family comes because most of them smoke weed....nothing like vaping some herb in one hand, a martini in the other while rockin a tux catching up with some family.

Bro can I join your family, going to light a bowl right now.

Champagne

Banned

Honestly man I find that vaping makes for the best social high.

It really gets you to that clean, low level-ish head high that makes everything euphoric and ordinary conversation so much more engaging. Plus it's so easy and clean to pass that shit, unlike with a burning joint or blunt or whatever where you have to be careful and have to ash that shit.

Get'sMad

Honestly man I find that vaping makes for the best social high.

It really gets you to that clean, low level-ish head high that makes everything euphoric and ordinary conversation so much more engaging. Plus it's so easy and clean to pass that shit, unlike with a burning joint or blunt or whatever where you have to be careful and have to ash that shit.

Yep.... if it's a bowl/j of good stuff in social situations and am surrouned by people who arent close friend's I usually go into panick attack mode.

Vape always keeps me much more relaxed.

this is actually hitting me harder then any celeb death has. legit started crying when i was reading all the twitter responses to his death. what a guy.

this is actually hitting me harder then any celeb death has. legit started crying when i was reading all the twitter responses to his death. what a guy.

I feel the same way. My brother sent me like 10 messages this morning and I just couldn't believe it and hoped for some stupid false rumor. It still feels surreal.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Woke up today and played Sega which was cool. Gonna go for a jog and am also downloading Space Engine as I expect to take a galactic tour this evening.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
wat when did they make a monsters2 w/o muh boy scoot mcnairy

Wool

https://soundcloud.com/brainfeeder/thundercat-them-changes

^^ Some smooth R&B on a hot day in the city.

Drinking a lemon La Croix and planning my trip to the lake cabin tmrrw. My extended family is all going to be there and they're weird. Bunch of suburban Wisconsinites. They'll get drunk on Michelob lites and shit, but I don't think any of them are 420 friendly. I've never brought it up tho, that would be a disaster. IDevenK

J. Bravo

none of my family drink or smoke except my sister. There are a couple cousins I could see being slightly rebellious, but it's unlikely.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking Corona and watching Kill Bill.
Cleaned the house earlier, so nice.

drunk and high right now. Downloaded DMC 4 for PS4 but psn download speed is a bitch. Got to finally play the tutorial and after that it said that I cant access content for the next mission cuz its still downloading the rest of the game. Its bullshit how slow psn is.

Bout to play some rocket league, its always fun to play when you are fucked up.

Helpfuljosh

Neo Member
Since I started working for a Seedbank I started using MJ again after years. I really like it and found out that it is great since nowadays you can vape and get high feeling healthy.

Can we also start a thread about posting high and not drunk?! And then see if the posts are really different?

enhanced-buzz-30832-1376423064-30.jpg

Salsa

yeah I wanna get rocket league too, dang

also I havent been postin much cause the last 3 weekends have been kinda blackouts. not awful throw up blackouts but basically can't remember one single thing the next day. I still feel like shit/depressed so I guess im drinkin too much. burning bridges with people a bit but people I don't care much

last weekend I did some surprise acid tho and it was cool. basically lost my spacial awareness and kept going through stairs and forgetting and wondering where I was on this new club that opened up. it was absolutely huge in my head and by the time I got out at 7am and looked at it from outside it was just 3 rooms.

hoggert

i gotta stop buying shit while drinking during the steam sale
everything ive played so far was broken (gods will be watching) or bored the shit out of me (the fall, this war of mine)

hoggert

seeing my gf twice a month and usually one of those times when shes on her period isnt cutting it

supposed to meet up today for a bit and she leaves me standing around a half hour so she can prank a coworker with the friend she spent all of last weekend with

so i drink

😩

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OH SHIT YOU GUYS I BEAT THE BLOOD STARVED BEAST LAST NIGHT

J. Bravo

nice. that is a tough fight.

i'm officially kicked out. no definite timeline yet, but i'm betting they want me gone within a couple months if not way sooner. will be interesting to see how i can budget the fuck out of my $372/week. basically rent and a car payment are gonna murder me. might get a cheap motorcycle or something.

hoggert

damn j2 grats! you might beat the game this year at this rate :p i struggled a lot with that boss, fucking intense

drunkenly going through my steam summer sale and holy shit Dread Out. i fucking put the beer DOWN and didn't touch it for an hour as i beat the prologue and NOW ITS FUCKING NO LONGER COLD BECAUSE I FORGOT TO TURN MY FANS ON full of jank but fuck im actually playing through it unlike any recent fatal frame/project zero lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom