• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

is this mean if I only know one person in the pic lol

kpUwFuG.png

srlsly tho whats up with girls and those jeans now. I hate em

Salsa

I basically got drunk cause I thought I was goin out at a certain hour and it turns out I gotta wait 2 hours

so now im just at home alone draggin this out drinking, gonna be a shit show

lawnchair

Banned
can one of you guys make me an avatar that has a rainbow, a black fist, a pink ribbon, a yellow ribbon, a black ribbon, a pink equality sign, a yellow equality sign, and just mash all that shit up

i want an avatar that covers all of the social causes and all of the dead people simultaneously

I don't remember much about yesterday after a certain point. I apparently rambled on for more than 10 minutes about how much of a bad person you are when you play as Shiek in melee.

hoggert

went on fb for the first time in weeks and unfollowed a friend on fb since my entire feed was him linking huffpo, buzzfeed, and anti-police/government/etc shit and now theres nothing

so lonely lol

You might be. I'm trying to significantly cut down on my drinking and drug abuse and do things that are healthier for my mind and body, like reading and running. I used to run marathons and read like four to five books a week, but over the past two years I've basically just been partying. I dunno if I'll ever get back to the level I once was at, but even if I read like a book a week and run a mile every couple days I'll be happy.

im doing too much drugs :/

for real tho this is me saying it at 8am sunday

I realize it tho so no biggie

edit: right?
Depends on the drugs and your lifestyle honestly. I stopped smoking the jane a while back (like freshman year of college) solely because it's not legal and it stays in your system long enough to fuck you over for job interviews/pre-employment processes/random drug tests.

If it ever becomes legal I'd love to smoke again.

AcridMeat

Banned
Well your last string of posts here was about drug trips and not booze so maybe that's something to take into consideration.

EVO has me so hyped. I don't watch this event much but Guilty Gear's finals were awesome.

Salsa

im not doing enough drugs :/

/s but speaking for real im fine. had a bit of a binge this weekend starting thursday and felt shitty afterwards (mostly cause i hadnt done ketamine in a while) but it was fun and no biggie

im close to buying rocket league

DJ88

At a bar/club that rents $5 headphones with a switch on them that lets you cycle through 3 different DJs. Shit is the future!

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
You might be. I'm trying to significantly cut down on my drinking and drug abuse and do things that are healthier for my mind and body, like reading and running. I used to run marathons and read like four to five books a week, but over the past two years I've basically just been partying. I dunno if I'll ever get back to the level I once was at, but even if I read like a book a week and run a mile every couple days I'll be happy.

I wasn't as healthy as you were, but I know this feel. Just feels like the past few years I've just been chillin, stagnating.

im not doing enough drugs :/

/s but speaking for real im fine. had a bit of a binge this weekend starting thursday and felt shitty afterwards (mostly cause i hadnt done ketamine in a while) but it was fun and no biggie

im close to buying rocket league

Rocket league looks real fun, i too am close. I'd do it for $15 for sure

Went to a house show where my buddy was playing, he shredded it. Stuck around and drank a bunch of keg beer.

Threw up and blacked out for about 7 hours yesterday drinking 5 shots of Kracken Rum. It sucks but it's funny having your friends showing you a video of yourself acting like a fool and recapping what happened yesterday.

I can't remember shit and I feel like shit right now.

J. Bravo

i remember everything from saturday night and i still felt like shit all of yesterday. trying to eat some food now but not sure it's gonna stay down.

Salsa

I met a cool cute girl the other day and invited her and her friends to a party next saturday and just now I checked her fb info and

LabdaZF.png

and her friend

EJuWnIa.png

😶

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Wasn't gonna drink tonight but then I did. My neighbor's cats always peek through the blinds and look at me.

Salsa doont you live in south america where 16 is legal? Pardon my ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom